dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 1557149
how do I do this, I've tried everything and the mom already made all the accounts
in vanilla, this is part of doing the insta shoots with Lily. After doing shoots with Lily a few times and after you talked Jennifer into getting friendlier in one, you can suggest they go topless. I "convinced" her to do it by having her obedience high and just ordering her to, but I believe there were other options

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
don't really want to revisit the politics of the eventual results of Self Replicating template, but you just illistrated the reason for it.

Poorly thought out and implemented mechanic with no in game way to back out of it.
>don't really want to revisit the politics but I'll post something about this anyway lol
no worries. I like you, so talking politics is okay if you're gonna bring it up

I'm not sure if I should infer from your post that you agree with how the mod nerfs the self-replicating serum trait, but I think you can tell what I think about it. And from the majority of posts a search in the mod thread for "replicating" turns up since the mod changed it, including one in the last 24 hours, one could conclude that the mod's unnecessarily complex "solution" is not an intuitive fix. But it is a "fix" of sorts so I'm glad it's an option. I just think it should be optional even within the mod, if it isn't already - I admit I haven't checked. IMO Kaden's serum cleanse was a far more simple approach that solves the "problem", even if they think it may be unbalanced. lol, unbalanced vs the self-replicating trait?

The self-replicating trait in vanilla has its warning on the tin, and it is working how Vren intends it afaict from what they've said so I'm not seeking any change to its mechanics from the dev. But if Vren changes it then I'll be perfectly happy with that change as long as it doesn't nerf it into the ground as it is in the mod, and even then I'll probably just live with it because it's not that important a mechanic to the gameplay loop

My opinion will always be (for varying definitions of always) that any fix to the game should be as minimalistic as possible while achieving Vren's stated goals. The recent business mechanics change and the addition of contracts is a perfect example of this. I don't believe the contracts are functioning how Vren envisioned them, so I'm currently playing with Diconica's tuned _contract.rpy file. I still consider my game to be vanilla instead of modded because this is a focused fix to only one file that brings the gameplay loop more in-line with how Vren described it in the patch notes, and I recommend it. I truly hope that Vren adopts it instead of the current code, and even if they don't I will probably continue to use Diconica's code in my own game

Reactions: eldoen

Link

Jun 2, 2017
I have already asked this question but have not received an answer. How to fire a mother from her job. I got to the point where she complains about the boss, I choose the option "I'll figure it out." What to do next so that she quit?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I have already asked this question but have not received an answer. How to fire a mother from her job. I got to the point where she complains about the boss, I choose the option "I'll figure it out." What to do next so that she quit?
It's not in the game yet, which you could have learned by searching before asking even the first time

Last edited:

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
The attention mechanic is annoying, if anyone else finds it annoying edit game\major_game_classes\serum_related\SerumDesign.rpy and comment (write # at the start of each line) lines 119, 120, 121 so it looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tavern

Bockwurst

Jan 4, 2018
Is it just me or is this game not even close to the first game in enjoyment? I just feel nothing with all those copypasted/autogenerated characters.

Reactions: jazz154

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Has anyone actually loaded the Dec. 11th Business.rpy fix? Not available off of pay trate on, don't see it in last few pages since Dec. 11 and not seeing it on page 1. Repost?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Has anyone actually loaded the Dec. 11th Business.rpy fix? Not available off of pay trate on, don't see it in last few pages since Dec. 11 and not seeing it on page 1. Repost?
Why not try ? Just use login via google-acc and take it (no payment needed).
Gonna attach file just in case

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Why not try ? Just use login via google-acc and take it (no payment needed).
Gonna attach file just in case
just remember to read the comments so you know what fixes you need to make to it so it works.

for those wondering here is the comment replated to the busines.rpy

Yeah, what you want to do is open up game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy and change all references to default_aspect_price to self.default_aspect_price, starting at line 122.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
hey any of you python experts.

Ok, just wondering fertility day just seems to be a day created randomly for a month.
and not tied to the game day counter at all. the issue with it is it is a random number 0-30
may miss some but all other days months etc are based on the day counter.
mod 30 for months mod 7 for days etc.

so there is never a 30 in a month, the result will be 0-29

just wondering if a girl that has a most fertile day of 30 is causing the funkiness, with odd
display dates for due dates.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes