Oct 14, 2020
Oh, I should say the easiest way to get a trance:
  • Climax Cycler (1 Forced Orgasm/turn)
  • Mind Control Drug (75 Suggestibility)
Apply that to someone (ideally twice), and every turn they have a very good chance of being in a trance, which will get deeper if it triggers on next turn, IIRC. Very late game, but at that point you can just do whatever ya like.

Also, you can use a Deep Trance or Very Deep Trance multiple turns as it will downgrade each turn. So use Very Deep, next turn use Deep, then use Normal.

Reactions: Jaxter

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
How do you unlock the city hall? i had one of the characters say on the phone she was in the city hall? But havent found it yet. Thanks in advance.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oh, I should say the easiest way to get a trance:
  • Climax Cycler (1 Forced Orgasm/turn)
  • Mind Control Drug (75 Suggestibility)
Apply that to someone (ideally twice), and every turn they have a very good chance of being in a trance, which will get deeper if it triggers on next turn, IIRC. Very late game, but at that point you can just do whatever ya like.
it does? thought that trance loses one stage every turn no matter what.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
it does? thought that trance loses one stage every turn no matter what.
Trances have a % chance to stay active at the level they're at each turn equal to the girl's current suggestibility. When the serum expires, that chance drops to the girl's base suggestibility (usually 0) and so typically begins dropping every turn. Since most players won't have access to higher than 25 suggestibility serums and low durations for a while we observed it almost always dropping every turn, dosed or not, and assumed it was as you said

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Trances have a % chance to stay active at the level they're at each turn equal to the girl's current suggestibility. When the serum expires, that chance drops to the girl's base suggestibility (usually 0) and so typically begins dropping every turn. Since most players won't have access to higher than 25 suggestibility serums and low durations for a while we observed it almost always dropping every turn, dosed or not, and assumed it was as you said
i see! that explains a lot.

Reactions: dalzomo

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
And yes, "Very Deep Trance" is the highest level (25% cost reduction). Would not mind a mod for 12%/6%/3%/etc.
That would be nice. Alternatively, would be nice to add serum traits that increase energy efficiency usage (ie, costs less energy to do actions). Plus, would finally give an excuse to have player ALSO consume serums (that and maybe adding a player dick size parameter that can be changed, so odd that this game has you sell size enhancing serums, and yet most size increasing ads IRL deal with some dude wanting to increase their dick size...). Also, might be funny for a player with Dirk Diggler sized junk to take more arousal to get hard (20/25 instead of 10), or even pass out from blood loss...

Finally, allowing player to consume/use serums could lead to some interesting emergent gameplay results, like where the unhappy crazy employee force feeds player some random serum, then rapes player into a trance! Not saying I wouldn't necessarily personally enjoy the challenge, but could significantly alter game difficulty; at least it would in interesting ways!

Oct 14, 2020
That would be nice. Alternatively, would be nice to add serum traits that increase energy efficiency usage (ie, costs less energy to do actions). Plus, would finally give an excuse to have player ALSO consume serums
Would also like to see the player consume serums - +skills, +energy, even +max arousal that already exist would be great. I imagine Vren is unlikely to add a player avatar, since the work to do all the female clothing options looks crazy, but I would not mind.

grevious

Aug 1, 2017
i have a question about the game. anyone know how to unlock the tier 3 of the research ? because i have select the 3 girl for the test but after 1 month in game nothing happen. did i miss something ?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
i have a question about the game. anyone know how to unlock the tier 3 of the research ? because i have select the 3 girl for the test but after 1 month in game nothing happen. did i miss something ?
The 3rd Tier is unlocked directly after you have chosen the three test subjects. There is no follow up scene or anything. You should be able to research Tier 3 Traits directly after the test subject are chosen

Reactions: grevious

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Seems it has blown up again. again how long would Labrats 2 survive if the community didn't step in and resolve issues since Vren releases on a monthly basis, not a quality basis, just saying.

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Well I like Vren's Lab Rats 2 and I also like the modded version too. I play both. I have pledged to Vren before, might do it again soon. I like the direction it is heading. I didn't like clarity at first, but it grows on me. I am looking forward to his "duties" update. Yes there are bugs and once in a while, my game might have some error, but overall the game seems to work fine. Is it hard? It can be. Is it fappable? eh..but the game is fun and it takes hours to play. It is very unique, I haven't found a similar game to it yet on f95.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Well I like Vren's Lab Rats 2 and I also like the modded version too. I play both. I have pledged to Vren before, might do it again soon. I like the direction it is heading. I didn't like clarity at first, but it grows on me. I am looking forward to his "duties" update. Yes there are bugs and once in a while, my game might have some error, but overall the game seems to work fine. Is it hard? It can be. Is it fappable? eh..but the game is fun and it takes hours to play. It is very unique, I haven't found a similar game to it yet on f95.
I am a Patreon supporter, the thing is, Vren hasn't released a stable release of lab rats 2 since at least .39 , all have had community fixes or had to run bugfix at the very least.

Even fixes out in community can take3 to 4 versions to get fixed, even when pointed out on the patreon forums.

This we can both totally agree on.

For enterprise enviroments that i have seen it have been a while that i have seen C+ oder C++ scripts. If it is really simple it may be a shell script. All other things evolve around python and ansible. But i can accept that i have a narrow view because my main part is automation, and maybe i'am in the wrong here.

edit: I also agree with you that a fresh start with everything that fits what you like to have in the game should be easier than changing everything every update because vren keeps adding and changing key mechanics.
30 + years in the semiconductor manufactory industrstry, from Scada, to full on secsII/gem automation interfaces, not a line of python, actually more RTOS, and other proprietery crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes