techguy00

May 3, 2021
Thanks CoatiGer!

Also does anyone have the steps for the Gabrielle blackmail? I'm on my 4th playthru and still haven't seen it.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
All of it. I just started a new game and went to her every time she was anywhere in my house and I never got ANY of those scenes. From what I understand once she moves out it's too late and that has happened, but I'd still like to know for another playthru.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Can one create a custom personality just by copy/pasting an existing personality and changing the dialogue + name of the personality? For example, if I take the "Introvert Personality" file in the game and copy it into a blank notepad document, switch the dialogue to whatever I want, and then rename Introvert to "Camgirl" or whatever, will that integrate it into the game or do I need to somewhere add to the list of personalities that the game can look for when assigning one to a new NPC?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Is there a secondary save location somewhere? I got to the point where I wanted to save somewhere but I had over 200 saves and wanted a clean slate. So I went into the save directory (C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508) and deleted all the saves, however they are still in the game. I tried loading and verified that they are functional and not just thumbnails. I then went to my recycle bin and full deleted them all and quit and fresh loaded the game, still all there, still functional. I confirmed I wasn't in the wrong directory by saving over one and seeing the new 1-1 pop-up as well as auto saves. I'm pretty baffled by this. Is this utilizing some redundant save directory?
there is a save directory in the install directry also. persistant saves is usually what gets everyone.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Can one create a custom personality just by copy/pasting an existing personality and changing the dialogue + name of the personality? For example, if I take the "Introvert Personality" file in the game and copy it into a blank notepad document, switch the dialogue to whatever I want, and then rename Introvert to "Camgirl" or whatever, will that integrate it into the game or do I need to somewhere add to the list of personalities that the game can look for when assigning one to a new NPC?
a little more involved but in general yes, you can look at the mod and see how the girls were made there.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
All of it. I just started a new game and went to her every time she was anywhere in my house and I never got ANY of those scenes. From what I understand once she moves out it's too late and that has happened, but I'd still like to know for another playthru.
she has to move out to get to the point to black mail her, well one of the paths, there are several paths to get to black mail gabi. have you found the strip club??

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes I've found the club but never found her there.
Your aunt contacts you, tells you she's worried that her daughter is away at all hours and she wants you to look into things. Then you check out Gabi's room. That should trigger the flag for her to show up at the night club in the evening/night time slots.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Your aunt contacts you, tells you she's worried that her daughter is away at all hours and she wants you to look into things. Then you check out Gabi's room. That should trigger the flag for her to show up at the night club in the evening/night time slots.
Is that just a completely random event? I've gotten to the point where I've unlocked all syrums twice. In the second one I also got all of the interview ones from Nora and I don't think I've ever gotten from the aunt. In the first one I don't believe I found the club so that make sense, but I know for sure I did in the second.

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Is that just a completely random event? I've gotten to the point where I've unlocked all syrums twice. In the second one I also got all of the interview ones from Nora and I don't think I've ever gotten from the aunt. In the first one I don't believe I found the club so that make sense, but I know for sure I did in the second.
Ah... Gabby has to get a little slutty first, or she never goes for the stripper job. Sometimes she does that on her own based on her likes/dislikes. Other times you must "help" her.

Once she gets the job, Auntie Becca contacts you pretty much right away.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Ah... Gabby has to get a little slutty first, or she never goes for the stripper job. Sometimes she does that on her own based on her likes/dislikes. Other times you must "help" her.

Once she gets the job, Auntie Becca contacts you pretty much right away.
So like 30 minutes after my last post I finally got the Gabby in the living room scene and I think I know what I was doing wrong. Based on the scene I think it only occurs during the work day if the house is empty. I'm pretty sure on all my previous playthrus I had either had Gabby working for me or had Mom unemployed so she was home.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So like 30 minutes after my last post I finally got the Gabby in the living room scene and I think I know what I was doing wrong. Based on the scene I think it only occurs during the work day if the house is empty. I'm pretty sure on all my previous playthrus I had either had Gabby working for me or had Mom unemployed so she was home.
yeah, since I haven't had a chance to play as much since the family work update that part isn't ingrained in my head.
gabbi can't be employed at your business. so she stays at your living room during the day.

The Mom one is new to me never got her to be Unemployed. fired from your company?? if so then yeah doubt Gabbi would be around then. and since I mostly play the Mod, I have to go back and seperate the paths in the game to verify mod isn't part of what I remember

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
lol it cracks me up. Has anyone noticed that the model role in this game doesn't actually work? You don't get a multiplier to increased value for your serums. Not because of a bug, but because it's just not programmed at all.

Reactions: Chimp :D

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So, here's a summary of information I could find about what's going on with v0.52 for those who can't be bothered to look around for information. (Yes, I see the flaw, but oh well)
**TLDR Don't hold your breath for a June release of 0.52**

Vren is in the middle of switching character models to something called Live2D. There's a demo on the patreon available to the public with basic testing functionality. Vren made a post on the 1st of June saying that the next demo would be a single pose with every current outfit available for testing. Current Progress for that one pose is 53 out of 121 clothing items.
Now for what I can only call "the bad news." Vren is doing manual work on each piece of clothing, so excluding optimizing workflow, it probably isn't going to get too much faster. The importing of clothing to the new system was in the works before the May 24th post, which gave it over a week of progress before the most recent post. Even being really optimistic and saying that every other pose can be finished in less than a week, we're still looking at over a month before the import work is completed.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So, here's a summary of information I could find about what's going on with v0.52 for those who can't be bothered to look around for information. (Yes, I see the flaw, but oh well)
**TLDR Don't hold your breath for a June release of 0.52**

Vren is in the middle of switching character models to something called Live2D. There's a demo on the patreon available to the public with basic testing functionality. Vren made a post on the 1st of June saying that the next demo would be a single pose with every current outfit available for testing. Current Progress for that one pose is 53 out of 121 clothing items.
Now for what I can only call "the bad news." Vren is doing manual work on each piece of clothing, so excluding optimizing workflow, it probably isn't going to get too much faster. The importing of clothing to the new system was in the works before the May 24th post, which gave it over a week of progress before the most recent post. Even being really optimistic and saying that every other pose can be finished in less than a week, we're still looking at over a month before the import work is completed.
v0.52.0 (which is rapidly entering "it's ready when it's ready" territory; my time estimates have proven to be way off so far for this project). will be the full LR2 game but with only a single Live2D pose. That pose will support all of the clothing items currently in the game (and hopefully patterns, although I need to write some automation stuff to support those).

That will give me a good platform to work out any performance issues and figure out how to implement minor functionality (like how to do clothing fade-outs). It should also give modders a chance to dig through things, add their own stuff, and hopefully give me feedback on how to make things easier for them. From there I can start setting up the other poses and rendering out their clothing items.

Vren's response on clarification if V0.52 was going to be a tech demo, or a release so in 1 week 12 to 50. At same pace would be finished with clothing next week, and finish wiring the renpy stuff but it is the details stuff we don't know yet,

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes