pimmelberger88

Jun 15, 2017
Is the "raise sluttieness according to Suggestibility" broken or somethin i add 70 % in the same serum but sluttieness isn't going up. Is there a trick ?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, to change/transform the town/family/world into your tit utopia, you need the money to make the stuff...

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1486215

Overview:
This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Vren
Censored: No
Version: 0.51.1.
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands Etc:
HERE

Please use spoilers for all bug reports - or they may be deleted!!!

New game is required on every update!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - -
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - -
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Extras: Mod and Bugfix * - 1st week walkthrough

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 554785 View attachment 554786 View attachment 554787 View attachment 852488 View attachment 852489 View attachment 852490 View attachment 852491 View attachment 852492 View attachment 852493 View attachment 852494 View attachment 554791 View attachment 554792
Where is compressed link?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
The demo is available for public release now, so if someone whose internet connection isn't blocking MEGA for reasons I can't solve could download it and post a link--to not MEGA--that would be great.
Sure, there you go:

It says 0.1 but this is from the public Patreon post and includes Demo 1 and 2.

Here are the mega links on Vren's public Patreon post:

Reactions: Jimbo41

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I just wanted to see some tits grow and ended up running a Fortune 500 company
What, no criminal empire...? Would be interesting for the game to give player the option of a fork between licit and illicit final game at some point, although prolly too much work in the long run for a Patreon funded game studio.

Reactions: deviantfiend999
Apr 21, 2018
What, no criminal empire...? Would be interesting for the game to give player the option of a fork between licit and illicit final game at some point, although prolly too much work in the long run for a Patreon funded game studio.
So in the attention_events.rpy in 0.51.1, there is the event labelled "attention_illegal_serum", where the city rep will seize your highest attention design. She would state that "The city has signed a new law, banning the sale of substances like...", and if she had not been trained to reduce penalties, the scene would continue as:

"She pauses to read the label pasted onto the vial."
the_person "[highest_attention_design_name]. Not soon enough, if you ask me."
mc.name "So what, you're taking all of it?"
the_person "Oh no, disposal is your responsibility. As long as we don't see any on the open market there are no issues."
"She gives you a cold smile and hands the vial over to you."
the_person "But if we do I'll have to come down for another visit. I don't think either of us want that."
So there may well be something down the line that expands on the black market idea, given how vren's been expanding on the buisness side of, eh, business. At worse, they can simply add a business policy that can alternatively be unlocked via a character's crisis event (like Alexia's company model policy crisis), and add "questionable" contracts to the contract pool. Which will likely expand the interaction with the city rep and city council plot line.

OFC, that is, if vren gets back to it eventually.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Sure, there you go:

It says 0.1 but this is from the public Patreon post and includes Demo 1 and 2.

Here are the mega links on Vren's public Patreon post:
THANK YOU!

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Love this game and it's great. Only really gripe i got with it is the girls to the side. I wish they were in the center. it'd make reading and looking at the girls at the same time much easier and less of a hassle.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Love this game and it's great. Only really gripe i got with it is the girls to the side. I wish they were in the center. it'd make reading and looking at the girls at the same time much easier and less of a hassle.
ikr, who has time to train their lateral and medial recti for that kind of work load?!

Mikey88

May 22, 2018
I keep getting a crash every time I try to confront Gabrielle, does anyone have a fix for this? (Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere already, I did try to search before posting).

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 261, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 382, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 791, in script
    $ special_stripper_hire(stripper_job)
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 791, in <module>
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 124, in special_stripper_hire
    strip_club_no_of_strippers += 1 #Increase the list target to account for Gabrielle
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'strip_club_no_of_strippers' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 261, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 382, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 791, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 791, in <module>
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 124, in special_stripper_hire
    strip_club_no_of_strippers += 1 #Increase the list target to account for Gabrielle
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'strip_club_no_of_strippers' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.51.1

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Can someone tell me what triggers the taboo revist
I'm now at the stage where I'm having anal sex with my mom and she won't talk to me the next day
Mom's room computer still doesn't show her browsing incest forums

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone tell me what triggers the taboo revist
I'm now at the stage where I'm having anal sex with my mom and she won't talk to me the next day
Mom's room computer still doesn't show her browsing incest forums
Did you choose "let me convince you"?
Otherwise you can always Bypass the quests by having sex a bunch of times more or giving them positive incest opinion

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Did you choose "let me convince you"?
Otherwise you can always Bypass the quests by having sex a bunch of times more or giving them positive incest opinion
Oh, I thought repeat sex was a task flow
"let me convince you"What needs to be done for this option to appear?
Usually only I understand this option
need to do the ins task to continue?

Picknose

Jun 14, 2021
Oh, I thought repeat sex was a task flow
"let me convince you"What needs to be done for this option to appear?
Usually only I understand this option
need to do the ins task to continue?
They need to like incest for the foreplay and oral sex style, love incest for anal and for vaginal they need to love incest, and you must check the computer in moms room quest.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
They need to like incest for the foreplay and oral sex style, love incest for anal and for vaginal they need to love incest, and you must check the computer in moms room quest.
So like incest is a prerequisite?
I need to get her this trait before I can proceed?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
So like incest is a prerequisite?
I need to get her this trait before I can proceed?
That or you keep breaking that taboo a bunch of times, then after a few you can pick "but we did it so many times already"
Otherwise up to a certain point you can go without incest preference and after that you need it

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
That or you keep breaking that taboo a bunch of times, then after a few you can pick "but we did it so many times already"
Otherwise up to a certain point you can go without incest preference and after that you need it
I've tried to break the taboo many times
Mom's surfing incest forums don't show up on mom's computer
If I want her computer to browse incest
Does it require her to have the incestuous trait she likes?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes