hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
create a new sexy* opinion. Where is it?
Step 1: Feed them serum with suggestability
Step 2: Give them multiple consecutive orgasms until they fall into trance
Step 3: After the sex scene, talk to them again and click "Take advantage of her trance" in the right column
Step 4: In this menu, choose "Inspire new sex opinion" (last entry second column from the right)
Step 5: scroll all the way down, on the left side it says "Inecst"
Step 6: Choose "Create a positive opinion of Incest"

Done!

Now do get her to love it (needed for mom vaginal shortcut) repeat 1-3, but now choose "Strengthen an opinion" and pick "likes Incest"

Oct 14, 2020
Step 1: Feed them serum with suggestability
Step 2: Give them multiple consecutive orgasms until they fall into trance
Step 3: After the sex scene, talk to them again and click "Take advantage of her trance" in the right column
Step 4: In this menu, choose "Inspire new sex opinion" (last entry second column from the right)
Step 5: scroll all the way down, on the left side it says "Inecst"
Step 6: Choose "Create a positive opinion of Incest"

Done!

Now do get her to love it (needed for mom vaginal shortcut) repeat 1-3, but now choose "Strengthen an opinion" and pick "likes Incest"
With enough orgasms, Step 1 is optional.

Apr 21, 2018
I'd say this much about the L2D Demo: I can finally make the women thicc af, may look into how to increase the slider's maximal values in lR2 once it is actually implemented.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I'd say this much about the L2D Demo: I can finally make the women thicc af, may look into how to increase the slider's maximal values in lR2 once it is actually implemented.
it still need hell lots of improvements though
one thing for sure is that the breast shape doesn't look good, and the physics looks all weird, and too much like a pudding.
the guy need to learn and do trial and error a lot more, I guess.
Of course, I don't mind waiting a long time, if the result of it turns out good...

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
one thing for sure is that the breast shape doesn't look good, and the physics looks all weird, and too much like a pudding.
Of course, I don't mind waiting a long time, if the result of it turns out good...
Yeah there are certainly weird warps and tears on the rendered model when the values are at either extrems, especially the area where the chest and the waist connects. And there needs to be a thigh slider for when the ass slider is very high.

Although right now IMO the biggest issue is at very small breast, where it is the same image as the large breast, just scaled down. What needs to change is the shadow of the underside of the breasts and even the shape. Vren did write on patreon/demo 2 that there's still a lot of manual adjustments so I'm hoping it'd turn out to be good at the end.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah there are certainly weird warps and tears on the rendered model when the values are at either extrems, especially the area where the chest and the waist connects. And there needs to be a thigh slider for when the ass slider is very high.

Although right now IMO the biggest issue is at very small breast, where it is the same image as the large breast, just scaled down. What needs to change is the shadow of the underside of the breasts and even the shape. Vren did write on patreon/demo 2 that there's still a lot of manual adjustments so I'm hoping it'd turn out to be good at the end.
Yeah this was my biggest complaint before as well, was the breast shapes and weights were the same for all characters.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
That's all?
No, it's mostly just an example of physics interactions with specific body parts; this is a significant improvement over current implementation, though how successful Vren is with scripting multiple animations simultaneously is up for debate (according to Vren, he has to custom code implementation for multiple interactions because of Ren'py shortcomings).

Live2D will make it easier to support more body styles, breast/butt/stomach sizes (on top of the bodies), skin tones, faces, models, clothes, etc. And probably further extension of visual options.

One of my absolute favorite parts of this game is that the changes induced by serums are visual, rather than just text like "This person now has Breasts: FF but their image is the same flat-chested image they started with". So I am interested in seeing what Live2D can offer.

Yes, is a lot of fun to test extreme limits of the setup. Vren gonna have to interlink variable sizing of differently rendered body parts to body size, putting extremely large tits on a midget just looks HILARIOUS!!! Plus some clipping with clothing, but that will prolly be less of an issue in the long run... hopefully. But curious to see how coding for multiple simultaneous animations works out, game could finally get legit striptease routine, etc.

Still holding out for webcam modeling as a bridge to strip club. Game needs an excuse to have player buy strip club to launder ill-gotten gains! Game is basically becoming cross between Breaking Bad and Ozark...

Oct 14, 2020
Still holding out for webcam modeling as a bridge to strip club. Game needs an excuse to have player buy strip club to launder ill-gotten gains! Game is basically becoming cross between Breaking Bad and Ozark...
As far as I know, the game's income is legitimate. You are selling a product to actual buyers, not doing under-the-table/off-book deals. If you were, the city rep would have harsher words for you (or ask for a cut).

And why would you need an excuse? Buy strip club, make more money. Vren or a mod could add black market sales which are more profitable but go into a dirty-money pool that needs cleaning, but it is not at all a feature I would prioritize.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
The demo is available for public release now, so if someone whose internet connection isn't blocking MEGA for reasons I can't solve could download it and post a link--to not MEGA--that would be great.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
No, it's mostly just an example of physics interactions with specific body parts; this is a significant improvement over current implementation, though how successful Vren is with scripting multiple animations simultaneously is up for debate (according to Vren, he has to custom code implementation for multiple interactions because of Ren'py shortcomings).
Yeah, I tried the tech demo posted by Vren. I gotta say, I was impressed when I noticed that the model's hands move seemingly independently as you're adjusting pregnancy meter. What bothers me is the technology is really cool and he can do a lot with it... but will he? Or will it be just another under-developed gimmick?

Reactions: shane420
May 30, 2017
im sorry to ask but cant seem to figure out or find what the console command for adding red/blue/purple ect. serum is.
can anyone help?

Apr 21, 2018
im sorry to ask but cant seem to figure out or find what the console command for adding red/blue/purple ect. serum is.
can anyone help?
All serums in this game are objects, not like just some variables in the first game. You can't just enter something like 'red_potion = 1000' to have a bunch of serums in your inventory. The easiest thing to do is just enter 'mc.inventory.serums_held' and see the numbers next to the objects, it'd look something like

{
[<Object somethingsomething at x000XXXXX>, 23],
}
Where 23 is the number of that serum in your inventory.

So once you received the serums after the event, use the above command to check the serums with the correct number of serums in your inventory. Input 'mc.inventory.serums_held[0]' would return [<Object somethingsomething at x000XXXXX>, 23] -- this is the first serum in your inventory; so if you have 5 serums in your inventory, you should put mc.inventory.serums_held[4] to access it.

To change the number of that serum you have, you need to put mc.inventory.serums_held[4][1] -- this is important, as the [] contains a pair object, the second part is the number of serums you have. Check that the console returns a number instead of the <Object>, and you can change it with mc.inventory.serums_held[4][1] = X.

lr2_serums_1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: an easier way to add those three serums is after you've received the serums, in which case they have been initiated as red_serum, blue_serum, puprle_serum. At which point you can use

mc.inventory.change_serum(purple_serum, 50) to add 50 purple serums to your inventory. Same with the other two.

One thing I'm not yet sure about is if the serums will be removed from the game's memory after you've used all of that serum. Usually I expect renpy's python engine to eventually remove that serum from memory as nothing else uses it.

Last edited:

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Anyone know of any effects that decrease turn duration other than "high capacity design"? (excluding side effects)
I want to have some instant but temporary effects like lowering sluttiness to make employees take a decreased salary during reviews.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know of any effects that decrease turn duration other than "high capacity design"? (excluding side effects)
I want to have some instant but temporary effects like lowering sluttiness to make employees take a decreased salary during reviews.
Nope. You can check for yourself: search the game/major_game_classes/serum_related/_serum_traits.rpy file for "duration_added", and you'll see only one trait with it being less than zero: high capacity design.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes