Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Currently you keep getting points indefinitely which you can't use.
So when you're at that point in the game you've pretty much beaten it regardless.
I've maxed out my points like a week ago and I've still got a lot to do lmao. Most of the "goals" are just normal shit you would do anyway and if you min-maxed you could max all your points in about 2 weeks of game time, give or take a few work skills no one gives a fuck about. I feel like the goals should switch to being clarity after you've completely maxed or just give us a "skill" which gives chunk of clarity when you invest into it if you're feeling lazy on the development end. If they wanted to go for maximum effort they'd make the goal system switch to "end-game goals" with crazy shit like "Have a full staff and every worker is voluntarily naked" or "every woman in the game is pregnant" this gives "over points" which allow you to exceed the cap of a skill or unlock a special trance which allows you to apply any number of changes to them without going to the next turn.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Most of the "goals" are just normal shit you would do anyway and if you min-maxed you could max all your points in about 2 weeks of game time, give or take a few work skills no one gives a fuck about.
Yeah I feel the most important one is get Stamina to 200 via Clarity and then I don't really go after them.
And I agree that the "endgame" is a bit lacking.
I think until the next update I will make my company into an indoctrination facility. Are there any other reliable methods to get Sluttiness to maximum permanently besides grinding creampies and "Corrupt work chat?"

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
im kind of stumped so im on nora quest where ya have to interview people i think im on the 4th and cane seem to progress
am i to interview specific person or is it random?
Well most of them are story char specific.. mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and then nora herself. Stats have to be a certain parts.
But then theres several other that are triggered on any character at the appropriate stat level.

my old post, still relevant:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-51-1-vren.7260/post-5491010

Reactions: str8up
Oct 14, 2020
Yeah I feel the most important one is get Stamina to 200 via Clarity and then I don't really go after them.
And I agree that the "endgame" is a bit lacking.
I think until the next update I will make my company into an indoctrination facility. Are there any other reliable methods to get Sluttiness to maximum permanently besides grinding creampies and "Corrupt work chat?"
There is an end-of-Nora-questline serum trait that just straight adds 5 sluttiness. So that is probably your best bet in very-late-game.

Another good, but difficult option is getting the -Sluttiness drawback on a serum. This makes it so many more actions will raise their sluttiness.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
There is an end-of-Nora-questline serum trait that just straight adds 5 sluttiness. So that is probably your best bet in very-late-game.

Another good, but difficult option is getting the -Sluttiness drawback on a serum. This makes it so many more actions will raise their sluttiness.
I wish that this was an easier trait to obtain in the game, especially early game. Like instead of High Concentration Drugs having -2 Happiness/Turn (something that makes a useless trait even more useless) to instead have temporary -5 or -10 Sluttiness. This would give a practical use to the otherwise optional and useless suggestion trait in the game.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I thought about pledging to check out the demo (it's only $1, no big deal), but then remembered he uses MEGA. I can't get MEGA to work for some reason, I think it's my wireless provider.
You could share that mod on the LR2 mod discord. All mods are welcome there, not just the main one
Any particularly interesting mods on there?

Last edited:

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I thought about pledging to check out the demo (it's only $1, no big deal), but then remembered he uses MEGA. The

Any particularly interesting mods on there?
There's a couple. I think the biggest is from Kaden. There is another guy working on something more experimental with plant girls or something, but it's not released

Reactions: Yakis0ba

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
My biggest concern for the live 2d is how vren is going to make the breast expansion/reduction, pregnancy, and the lactation features work. i can see that bit of game play breaking live 2d easily, then vren just throwing out those features completely.

Reactions: sniper69
Oct 14, 2020
Live2D will make it easier to support more body styles, breast/butt/stomach sizes (on top of the bodies), skin tones, faces, models, clothes, etc. And probably further extension of visual options.

One of my absolute favorite parts of this game is that the changes induced by serums are visual, rather than just text like "This person now has Breasts: FF but their image is the same flat-chested image they started with". So I am interested in seeing what Live2D can offer.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Live2D will make it easier to support more body styles, breast/butt/stomach sizes (on top of the bodies), skin tones, faces, models, clothes, etc. And probably further extension of visual options.

One of my absolute favorite parts of this game is that the changes induced by serums are visual, rather than just text like "This person now has Breasts: FF but their image is the same flat-chested image they started with". So I am interested in seeing what Live2D can offer.
Hopefully. I have a feeling Vren's just gonna run off to chase something else, like two-headed chicks, or toilet management mini-game...

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes