bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Looking forward to it, will it be updated in the next version?
Not sure. All I know is it looks like the next update is going to be focused on Live2d. Probably something like moving texture stuff to lay the ground work for more Live2d updates

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Is the Alexia "$500 for camera" thing working? I didn't have enough cash and now can't get that event to repeat. It doesn't seem to be same thing as advertisement policies.

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
No, it doesnt, and it wont until 0.52.1 comes out. That is planned to be the next version the Mod will be adjusted to, since the constant changes made to the game make it hard to adjust the mod to every single release of the main game. More so if the modders do it in their free time while having a RL to attend to.
so is the mod getting updated every 3 months now? i thought it was every other release

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I'm not one to complain about the grinding in this game. In fact I quite like it. Looking forward to things like taboo resets on employees by personality type.

That said I really wish grinding on serum development was cut down. With the addition of Clarity I really think designing a new serum should only cost Clarity and advancing the time of day. Spending time researching should only be required for obtaining new serum traits.

As it stands right now I have many girls in the game corrupted before I even have a viable serum to use. The free red/blue/purple serums make this even easier. It's also a drag that many of the early and mid game traits rarely get used because it's just not worth the time (IMO) to design a serum with them as that's taking time away from researching to the late game.

For a game all about scoring drug doped fuck sluts it's a bit of a bummer this happens so late in the game right now. Need to get to that stage quicker!

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
I quite enjoy this game, the slow corruption is quite satisfying. Could never get the 'auto use' serum to work - even if I assigned an employee paid + unpaid + auto and specified the serum in the business management, they just wouldn't take it. I'm either missing something or it's bugged. I also wish there were more than 5 maximum (at least it seems that's the max?) duties an employee could take, that way I could have them be a functioning employee PLUS auto serum (if it'd work) PLUS milking.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I quite enjoy this game, the slow corruption is quite satisfying. Could never get the 'auto use' serum to work - even if I assigned an employee paid + unpaid + auto and specified the serum in the business management, they just wouldn't take it. I'm either missing something or it's bugged. I also wish there were more than 5 maximum (at least it seems that's the max?) duties an employee could take, that way I could have them be a functioning employee PLUS auto serum (if it'd work) PLUS milking.
I posted about how the auto serum policy works now above in reply to another user who believed it to be bugged, but tl;dr version: the policy now unlocks a duty that must be assigned to each employee you wish to auto-dose. For full instructions scroll back a bit for my previous post

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Not sure. All I know is it looks like the next update is going to be focused on Live2d. Probably something like moving texture stuff to lay the ground work for more Live2d updates
probably gonna take some time , if it did coming to this coming updates... (live2d takes a huge load of times afterall)

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
probably gonna take some time , if it did coming to this coming updates... (live2d takes a huge load of times afterall)
Yeah that's why I was suggesting Live2d might just be something basic like textures. The full scope of what he hopes to accomplish may take a long time

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
I posted about how the auto serum policy works now above in reply to another user who believed it to be bugged, but tl;dr version: the policy now unlocks a duty that must be assigned to each employee you wish to auto-dose. For full instructions scroll back a bit for my previous post
Thanks, but I did see your message before I posted what I had to say.

Please re-read what I posted:
Could never get the 'auto use' serum to work - even if I assigned an employee paid + unpaid + auto and specified the serum in the business management, they just wouldn't take it.

Unfortunately, your instructions don't work at all.

To be obvious and explicit about my game state
YES I HAVE:
- Unlocked the policies for the business and they're active
- Assigned the duties (all 3 of them) to the employees
- Set the serum for the employees to take in the business management section
- Sufficient stock in both the company and my personal inventory

Additionally: It makes no difference if I choose the serum for ALL or per-department.
Assigning JUST auto duty didn't work either, hence why I tried assigning all three.

The ONLY thing I haven't tried:
Assigning the duty to ALL employees that I have in the company.
Removing ALL duties from employees and adding ONLY the serum related ones.

So I'm pretty sure it's bugged. Maybe there's some variable factor that makes it work for some people but not others, but I'm pretty damn certain I've got everything set as the game expects but it acts like I don't have the policy there and the duties set at all. If there's some debug stuff I could look into to shed some light on it, I'm happy to do so if pointed to where.

Edit: Speaking of bugs -
If you go to the mom's pc and get the password wrong a few times, it's possible to get into an infinite loop where you can't actually exit the PC password prompt (at least if you don't know the correct password and just want to cancel out).

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks, but I did see your message before I posted what I had to say.

Please re-read what I posted:
Could never get the 'auto use' serum to work - even if I assigned an employee paid + unpaid + auto and specified the serum in the business management, they just wouldn't take it.

Unfortunately, your instructions don't work at all.

To be obvious and explicit about my game state
YES I HAVE:
- Unlocked the policies for the business and they're active
- Assigned the duties (all 3 of them) to the employees
- Set the serum for the employees to take in the business management section
- Sufficient stock in both the company and my personal inventory

Additionally: It makes no difference if I choose the serum for ALL or per-department.
Assigning JUST auto duty didn't work either, hence why I tried assigning all three.

The ONLY thing I haven't tried:
Assigning the duty to ALL employees that I have in the company.
Removing ALL duties from employees and adding ONLY the serum related ones.

So I'm pretty sure it's bugged. Maybe there's some variable factor that makes it work for some people but not others, but I'm pretty damn certain I've got everything set as the game expects but it acts like I don't have the policy there and the duties set at all. If there's some debug stuff I could look into to shed some light on it, I'm happy to do so if pointed to where.

Edit: Speaking of bugs -
If you go to the mom's pc and get the password wrong a few times, it's possible to get into an infinite loop where you can't actually exit the PC password prompt (at least if you don't know the correct password and just want to cancel out).
Will you post a save?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Try assigning it to Veronica in production for instance.
Well I'm baffled. Just as you say, it isn't working in your game. I even tried it with all of your employees and with two different serums and no dice. But I loaded my own save, bought the policies, assigned the daily dose duty to one of my own employees along with a serum and she began taking it the next morning so I have no idea what's happening in yours. There was a bug with that duty in 0.50.1 which made it behave like this. Is your save a fresh game at the current version, 0.51.1, or was it an old save?

Reactions: redraw
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes