Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is one of the best games on the site and I've played it a ton.
Thats not the case by reasons you yourself stated and by the fact that we got tons of games who do every aspect of this one way better. Be it managment, story, characters or sex scenes. The only reason this game is so popular is because it does it in the biggest way so far.

If any dev makes a similar game as big in terms of "chicks you can bang" and adds animations to it or a better story or better character models this game is toast instantly.

And i like this game as well don't get me wrong but as you said. We get more and more management stuff and more and more tweaks and balancing numbers instead of actual content.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
It is very much optional and a tiny amount content wise

Then why are you hanging out in the vanilla thread so much?
Usually to help new players that have trouble to understand the game basics, and to promote the mod to people that are looking for content/features the vanilla game doesnt offer, but that they could find in the Community Mod.

Apr 21, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-51-1-vren.7260/post-7587849

To change the face you can update the variable where it is stored and then generate a new set of expressions.
Hairstyle can be changed as it's just a variable, point it to a copy of one of the list_of_hairstyles indexes with .copy() and change the hair color of the the copy instance is enough. Talk or do something to change the current stance/expression of the person is enough to update the visuals.

BTW what's the function for generating new expressions? Having been able to figure that one out myself.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The last command in the post I linked will generate a new set of facial expressions.
Basically a hacked up version of the new character generator, you should only need to change the face variable and copy the last command if you aren't also changing skin colour.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Thank you Sir.

Edit: But the mod does not work with the latest release of the main game.
No, it doesnt, and it wont until 0.52.1 comes out. That is planned to be the next version the Mod will be adjusted to, since the constant changes made to the game make it hard to adjust the mod to every single release of the main game. More so if the modders do it in their free time while having a RL to attend to.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Usually to help new players that have trouble to understand the game basics, and to promote the mod to people that are looking for content/features the vanilla game doesnt offer, but that they could find in the Community Mod.
The former is very welcome and I thank you for it, but the latter is kind of a pain in the ass when it's every gd post, not to mention your negativity about the vanilla game. Do you think you could cool it on the "have you heard about our lord and savior The Mod" just a little? Literally nobody who plays this game hasn't heard of the The Mod, dude :)

Reactions: redraw and zyonyk

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
The former is very welcome and I thank you for it, but the latter is kind of a pain in the ass when it's every gd post, not to mention your negativity about the vanilla game. Do you think you could cool it on the "have you heard about our lord and savior The Mod" just a little? Literally nobody who plays this game hasn't heard of the The Mod, dude :)
Dude, can we just agree on that you are a Vren fanboy and I am a Mod fanboy? If you dont like what I have to say about this flawless masterpiece of a game your holy lord Vren created, get me banned from this thread.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Dude, can we just agree on that you are a Vren fanboy and I am a Mod fanboy? If you dont like what I have to say about this flawless masterpiece of a game your holy lord Vren created, get me banned from this thread.
Naw, man. As I said your help is welcome and appreciated. I wouldn't want you to go and stay gone if it meant losing that. But do you see me coming into the The Mod thread and constantly needling you guys about the fact the The Mod isn't up-to-date and never will be for more than a week? Or that it's so obtuse in its installation that it seems every other post is someone not following the instructions? I'm just asking you to respect the community in this thread just like we respect yours

Reactions: zyonyk

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Naw, man. As I said your help is welcome and appreciated. I wouldn't want you to go and stay gone if it meant losing that. But do you see me coming into the The Mod thread and constantly needling you guys about the fact the The Mod isn't up-to-date and never will be for more than a week? Or that it's so obtuse in its installation that it seems every other post is someone not following the instructions? I'm just asking you to respect the community in this thread just like we respect yours
Well, than I thank you for calling me out for my negativity about the game. Please dont forget to tell everyone else that ever left a negative comment about the game as well. But I will do you a personal favor and stop openly speaking my opinion about the state of the game, and I will also refrain from mentioning the mod that gets advertised on the mainpage if it dispises you that much. I will respect your wishes since you are the voice of this wonderful, positiv community.

Reactions: dalzomo

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
BUG REPORT

I think I found a bug in the game.

Even if you set the serum for a department (doesn't matter all depertments of a single department), the employees do not take the set serum.
Attached is a save showcasing that.

Yes I did cheat clariy and money. Everything is as base.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes