Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
At least there's some advancement in the plot, but bloody hell, sounds like I should wait till at least mom and sis' storylines are completed.
Heck with the giant "New game is required on every update!" warning I'm gonna wait until the game is completed. I loved the first one and hope this lives up to it.

sleepypent

Aug 29, 2017
The live2d tech demo is pretty cool, might take him a while to implement but it will make modding clothing a hell of a lot easier. we'll finally see new clothing styles. file size will also go down by more than half.

Reactions: redraw

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Heck with the giant "New game is required on every update!" warning I'm gonna wait until the game is completed. I loved the first one and hope this lives up to it.
This is one of the best games on the site and I've played it a ton. It's very different from the first one though and fans of the first often complain about it. I think It's way better though. However -

I'm personally disappointed with the rate of new content being added, but it's already pretty good, I've just played the shit out of it and want a strong reason to come back and play through the game again.

I'm also a little concerned that the trend has been more management content that makes the game harder to play rather than sexual content that makes the game hotter.

That being said, still an excellent game. You'll be waiting forever if you're waiting for 1.0 though.

Reactions: Keioshin

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
need about 3 more cycles of yawn fest "primary story focus, hopefully fix codebase" imo. maybe expanding Lily story arc to stay in college and work towards interning at the company, instead of dropping out of college. ??

Last edited:

Molokai

Jan 27, 2020
i have a quick question, anyone know the requirements for the "trigger orgasm" training thing? i remember on a previous version being able to trigger orgasms on command with a word but cant figure out how its unlocked

morelikealfie

Jul 25, 2018
i have a quick question, anyone know the requirements for the "trigger orgasm" training thing? i remember on a previous version being able to trigger orgasms on command with a word but cant figure out how its unlocked
Drug'em. Make'em cum. They get into trance. A command appears to take advantage of it. Done.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Any fun challenges you guys like to do on a new version? Like speedrunning, serumless etc?
I think this time I will just rush the new content

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
My guess, that the logic is "bruh-dealers don't do bruhs" or something like this.
Srsly, if we can mess-up MC, that 146% will lead to bugs and (eventually) cutting this system off.

Uh, you may want to check the math on that, it seems backwards. A 5% reduction per level (assuming starting on level 2, since no level 0) would max out out a 7 * .05, so level 8 (max level IIRC) would result in energy cost * 0.65 per action (1 - (7 * .05)). Dunno if final cost would round up or down, but that is far less of an issue since shouldn't error out unless someone forgot to add code for floating point somewhere...

Edit: Oh, I stand corrected, it is referencing a meme. With bad maths...

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
They need to have suggestibility and arousal above 50% as a requirement for that.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Ugh, tying up the family's stories around e-thotting is such a god awful idea. Really hope there's a more sensible alternate path in the works.

Aurus

Dec 28, 2017
I have being using the v0.50.3. Save on the new update and for now its compatible without issues but my save wasn't quite far down the line on Personal/Family quest outside Nora and Business Stuff related, for those wondering if they need to start from the beginning again.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
It's very different from the first one though
Lab rats 1 was a good game with good art. I'd agree 2 is very different, as well as a bit longer already, far more expansive in it's scope and gameplay and characters, and clearly has more potential. I'll hold off on final judgement until it's actually finished, but I don't think I'm alone in thinking the first had significantly better art, and a perfectly good scope.

pmmephatasses

Apr 13, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 264, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 225, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_6
File "game/script.rpy", line 421, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 380, in script call
call date_take_home_her_place(the_person, date_type = "movie") from _call_date_take_home_her_place
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 672, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = True, start_position = kissing) from _call_fuck_person_104
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 187, in script call
$ position_choice.call_taboo_break(the_person, mc.location, object_choice)
File "game/sex_positions/kissing.rpy", line 34, in script
"You put your arm around [the_girl.title]'s waist and pull her close. She looks directly into your eyes."
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 225, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 380, in script call
call date_take_home_her_place(the_person, date_type = "movie") from _call_date_take_home_her_place
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 672, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = True, start_position = kissing) from _call_fuck_person_104
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 187, in script call
"You put your arm around [the_girl.title]'s waist and pull her close. She looks directly into your eyes."
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/person_info_hud.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen person_info_ui(the_person, display_layer = "solo"): #Used to display stats for a person while you're talking to them.
screen person_info_ui(the_person, display_layer = "solo"): #Used to display stats for a person while you're talking to them.
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/person_info_hud.rpy", line 5, in execute
python:
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/person_info_hud.rpy", line 24, in <module>
positive_effects += get_coloured_arrow(1)+get_red_heart(the_person.situational_sluttiness[situation][0])+" - " + the_person.situational_sluttiness[situation][1] + "\n"
File "game/helper_functions/heart_formatting_functions.rpy", line 7, in get_red_heart
the_final_string += get_red_heart(sluttiness - 20) #Call it recursively if we might have another heart after this.
^this line repeats for like 20 pages

RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.51.1
Fri Apr 8 22:56:18 2022

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ crisis.call_action()
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/person_info_hud.rpy", line 5, in execute
python:
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/person_info_hud.rpy", line 24, in <module>
positive_effects += get_coloured_arrow(1)+get_red_heart(the_person.situational_sluttiness[situation][0])+" - " + the_person.situational_sluttiness[situation][1] + "\n"
File "game/helper_functions/heart_formatting_functions.rpy", line 7, in get_red_heart
the_final_string += get_red_heart(sluttiness - 20) #Call it recursively if we might have another heart after this.
^this line repeats for like 20 pages

RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.51.1
Fri Apr 8 22:56:18 2022
Seems like you edited the slutiness of the person you are talking to to a value the game cant handle. Any value over 100 basically does nothing
Please dont report errors after using the console to manipulate the game...

pmmephatasses

Apr 13, 2020
Seems like you edited the slutiness of the person you are talking to to a value the game cant handle. Any value over 100 basically does nothing
Please dont report errors after using the console to manipulate the game...
I didn't though. And this has never been an issue in the previous versions so obviously something isn't working right.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes