tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

Im stuck on a mission for sister to get mom to take topless instaPics, she keeps telling me she will get banned. Would anyone have a answer to my problem?

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
@djustmie From what I understood about this game, the more you sell a serum, the lower it's price will get. It's basic supply and demand. If you keep selling 1000 beers every week, the price will decrease. However, if you sell 200 beers, 100 wine, 100 vodka every week, the price for each of them will not decrease as much.

What I'm trying to say is that each serum has a set of positive attributes (Mental, Physical, Sexual, Medical) and a set of negative attributes (Flaw, Attention). If you keep selling the same serum with 8 Mental points and 9 Medical points, the price of that serum will decrease to the point where you can't pay the salaries and various upkeep (serum production upgrades*). To avoid this, create 2 or more serums with different properties and sell them in an alternating manner. For example create another serum with high Physical and/or Sexual stats. That way you can sell 20-30 serums from the first type (Men+Med) and after a few days you sell 20-30 serums from the second type (Phy+Sex). If you hire a person which generates good Market reach, they will make sure the prices will restore faster.

*do not unlock tier 2 or 3 serum production until you unlocked several profitable traits and designed profitable serums.

Also don't forget to decrease the salary of your workers (weekly performance review or through punishments). The salaries are the biggest drain on your cash. The best way to decrease the salary without losing Happiness/Love is to make sure the sluttiness is below 20 (1 heart), choose punish > threaten to fire > Cut pay. This way she will be thankful for not losing her job and you will get happiness and obedience. After you decrease the salary to 25$ you can start increasing her sluttiness and have fun.

One last tip: don't forget to do a quick save before looking at resumes and before Stephanie calls you to say that a serum design is ready. That way you can rollback and get a different roll of potential employees or avoid creating a serum with flaws (assuming the flaw chance is not 100%).

If I was inaccurate with any information, please let me know so I can correct it.

PS: another tip...compliment/insult the work of your employees daily to get free happiness/obedience.

Last edited:
Reactions: djustmie

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Hi,

Im stuck on a mission for sister to get mom to take topless instaPics, she keeps telling me she will get banned. Would anyone have a answer to my problem?
I'm stuck at that one as well. Sister will take topless or nude pics, but I never heard her say she wants to take pictures with the mother. Someone was saying that I need to unlock positive nudity opinion for mother, but I still see no change.

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
Need help on Screening Criteria the only policy that works out of them is the breast size ones. All the others don't work. I tested by only having on one screening criteria active at a time. Thank you

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thnx again

dont know what went wrong exactly but after the restart which i mentionned from a 5k€ save , buisniss go smoothly as ever
got a big moneytrain rolling in every day now
still at trier 2 but almost bought every possibility in managing buisniss department

but i am sure all your answers must have helped , not only me but more players

Reactions: AnubisMRM
Oct 14, 2020
Looks like Lily+Mom quest is:

Code:
You ask Lily to take pics.
  If there is a special request, Lily will get extra money.
    You can make a special request through the app.  Or there is a 15% chance of one.
    At the event where Mom asks for money, she will ask about Lily's contributions
    You can answer "Tell her about InstaPic" which will add a crisis.
    The crisis requires the MC to be at home, sleeping alone, lily to be in her bedroom
    Next time you do InstaPic with Sis, you can invite mom - if Mom is also home!
      You have to do this twice.  The second time, you can say "Get a little friendlier", then "Get your tits out"
      You will need Lily to be slutty or obedient to do this
      If they go for it:
        They take some photos topless but covering with hands.  Do it again.  #covered
        Second time here, you can get mom to do it without hands if she is okay with incest or slutty (50=2.5 hearts)
          Third time here, you can get Lily to do it without hands if she is okay with incest or slutty (50=2.5 hearts)
Once mom has done the covered pics, see #covered, you can break the anal taboo that way and go from there. You can also break the anal taboo (and bypass the above) by just doing it a number of times.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
@djustmie From what I understood about this game, the more you sell a serum, the lower it's price will get. It's basic supply and demand. If you keep selling 1000 beers every week, the price will decrease. However, if you sell 200 beers, 100 wine, 100 vodka every week, the price for each of them will not decrease as much.
Not really. Even if you sell 1000 beers each week there is no reason for the price to lower if the demand is remaining constant.

Reactions: eldoen

alertlikeamber

Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyway that we could get an outfit snapshot feature? As in, I see an outfit on a character that I like and therefore "steal" it into my outfit sets. I'm shit at picking outfits & coloring, so this would be a big help.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
So I figured out how to modify skin and face with the console.

the_person.skin = "white" "tan" "black" (3 skintypes available.)
the_person.face_style = "Face_X" (X is a whole number. Not sure what the range of faces available is.)

The image lists are stored differently, under body_images and expression_images. To update them you have to call the functions to set them up again as if you were making a new character.

This changes the body skin.

the_person.body_images = X_skin (X is the skintype you want lowercase)

This was a pain to figure out because emotion_images is used in the random_generation_functions.rpy, but seems to be stored in expression_images in Person.rpy. It will generate a new set of face skins, from the skin and face variables.

the_person.expression_images = Expression(name+"\'s Expression Set", the_person.skin, the_person.face_style)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i am a bit ashamed but i have 2 questions and 1 remark

q1 how or when appears bigger breast to study and produce
q2 why cant i hire new people anymore (see atached file)

remark why does the girls all get collorred hair ?
(mostly green and purple even when i never studdied or produced any of hair colloring serums
\
\ View attachment traceback.txt

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Need help on Screening Criteria the only policy that works out of them is the breast size ones. All the others don't work. I tested by only having on one screening criteria active at a time. Thank you
I would counter that even the breast one does not fully work, There is Randomness in make person there seems even when the override dictionary is sent to it, age is the worse one sending the age_floor age_ceiling, to the make person which then calls creat random person

none of those policies should say Only, but Prioritize and the old age and teen one are just broke as written and can't be fixed passing age_floor and age_ceiling, to the dict.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I would counter that even the breast one does not fully work, There is Randomness in make person there seems even when the override dictionary is sent to it, age is the worse one sending the age_floor age_ceiling, to the make person which then calls creat random person

none of those policies should say Only, but Prioritize and the old age and teen one are just broke as written and can't be fixed passing age_floor and age_ceiling, to the dict.
They don't work because Vren placed the code in two different files and they conflict with one another. The only way you will get it to work is with my mod installed. At least till the other mod is installed or Vren fixes the stupid code.

Oct 14, 2020
q1 how or when appears bigger breast to study and produce
Basic Medical (Tier0) -> Weight Gain (Tier1) -> Breast Enhancement (Tier2)

q2 why cant i hire new people anymore (see atached file)
I had no problem doing that in your save. What exactly is happening when you try the "Hire Someone New" action?

remark why does the girls all get collorred hair ?
That sounds like you hit the "randomize hair color" negative trait.

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
q2
what happened is that the game give me the traceback file as i send with my post as the first atachement

i apprceiate it that you tried my save file ;-)

i went to C:users/appdata/roaming/renpy/ labrats2 and i deleted all save files (also from all older versions , mostly all t seems okay now , but this hair coloring comes back again( i didnt DO ANY research on hair)

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
They don't work because Vren placed the code in two different files and they conflict with one another. The only way you will get it to work is with my mod installed. At least till the other mod is installed or Vren fixes the stupid code.
besides the premades being an occasional in the pool of hirables, Main mod has a majority fixed as a Mod. Getting ready to run another round of 1000, but pretty much until I feel asleep running tests last night, when a random was made was in in asked range 99% of time.

Oct 14, 2020
q2
what happened is that the game give me the traceback file as i send with my post as the first atachement

i apprceiate it that you tried my save file ;-)

i went to C:users/appdata/roaming/renpy/ labrats2 and i deleted all save files (also from all older versions , mostly all t seems okay now , but this hair coloring comes back again( i didnt DO ANY research on hair)
I see. Did not notice the call stack. That error arises from the interaction of the Hiring Policies that affect age/skillset/breast size/whatever. The way they are coded (as Diconica is talking about) is somewhat broken. I recommend not using them in general, but you can try them one at a time until you find a set that works.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Dude these character models are horrible compared to the Honey Select models from 1. I literally recoiled when I saw how the Mom, Lily, and Steph looked in this game compared to the game I just finished. Guess I won't be playing this one.

Reactions: SamHaim

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Dude these character models are horrible compared to the Honey Select models from 1. I literally recoiled when I saw how the Mom, Lily, and Steph looked in this game compared to the game I just finished. Guess I won't be playing this one.
It's the side effect of the serums. Using meth makes people age at 8x rate. Lab Rats serum makes girls look like they've taken up bare-knuckle boxing against heavyweights as a hobby.
The bodies look pretty good, though, so Vren should just add a paper bag to the accessories list. Maybe if the girl has enough obedience, say 150ish, you could command her to put the bag on when she speaks to you or fucks you.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It's the side effect of the serums. Using meth makes people age at 8x rate. Lab Rats serum makes girls look like they've taken up bare-knuckle boxing against heavyweights as a hobby.
The bodies look pretty good, though, so Vren should just add a paper bag to the accessories list. Maybe if the girl has enough obedience, say 150ish, you could command her to put the bag on when she speaks to you or fucks you.
Or Honey Select masks of their character models from the first game.

Reactions: Bill Temple
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes