Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
Well I'm baffled. Just as you say, it isn't working in your game. I even tried it with all of your employees and with two different serums and no dice. But I loaded my own save, bought the policies, assigned the daily dose duty to one of my own employees along with a serum and she began taking it the next morning so I have no idea what's happening in yours. There was a bug with that duty in 0.50.1 which made it behave like this. Is your save a fresh game at the current version, 0.51.1, or was it an old save?
I can't be sure, I can try rerolling a fresh one to be 100% and try steering a similar path as best I can (serum choices etc)

Reactions: dalzomo

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
When did the sleep sex tag get removed, and what was the last version to have it?

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
I can't be sure, I can try rerolling a fresh one to be 100% and try steering a similar path as best I can (serum choices etc)
A reroll on a fresh save and it all works.... so either I mistakenly resumed an old save, or something else I've done caused it to stop working. I'll keep monitoring it to see if it ever stops functioning at any point, otherwise can possibly assume it's something that save games affect.

Reactions: dalzomo
Oct 14, 2020
A reroll on a fresh save and it all works.... so either I mistakenly resumed an old save, or something else I've done caused it to stop working. I'll keep monitoring it to see if it ever stops functioning at any point, otherwise can possibly assume it's something that save games affect.
It looks like your Employee Role does not have the on_move function set. I would assume that is a side effect of loading a Role from a version before role->on_move was set for employees? No idea.

In any event, you could add an on load fixup or change Role::run_move to this:

Code:
        def run_move(self, the_person):
            if self.on_move is not None:
                self.on_move(the_person)
            elif self.role_name == "Employee":
                employee_on_move(the_person)
It is very hacky, but will keep your game running.

Reactions: redraw

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I gotta say, I really prefer the old face style. However i'm sure that as the maker of the game you've heard this a bunch, and for whatever reason you've decided to stick to this new one.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Has anyone else experienced the following bug?

> Be producing serum A with 100% of production
> Trigger Attention event
> Serum A can no longer be produced [things are fine up until here]
> Can no longer produce any serum; production capacity is removed alongside serum A [this is the bug]

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Anyone else unable to remove duties from employees? I click the Remove Duty button and it goes dark, but nothing happens.

Also, can we add the console command the_person.work_experience = XXX to the list as it increases the number of work duties employees can have assigned?

Last edited:

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Anyone else unable to remove duties from employees? I click the Remove Duty button and it goes dark, but nothing happens.

Also, can we add the console command the_person.work_experience = XXX to the list as it increases the number of work duties employees can have assigned?
When you remove duties, you can't add new ones until they promote, or the next day (whichever comes first).

Reactions: ttipsigam

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
Does people contract with Jennifer if I give her whole address ? & ANYONE know when r we getting 52 ?

Last edited:

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So, will missions keep getting assigned and points accumulated after you reach maximum stats? My main stats are all 8/8 and I have a couple of extra stat points. Can they be used to do anything else?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
So, will missions keep getting assigned and points accumulated after you reach maximum stats? My main stats are all 8/8 and I have a couple of extra stat points. Can they be used to do anything else?
Currently you keep getting points indefinitely which you can't use.
So when you're at that point in the game you've pretty much beaten it regardless.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes