Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
how to put i girl in to trance and make suggestion i can only make them cum
Every time they cum they have a chance of entering a trance based on their suggestibility. Cumming also increases their suggestibility temporarily. If they cum in a position they love this temp boost is much higher. Generally just give them a suggestion serum (higher is better obviously) then make them cum repeatedly in their favorite position. Should be in deep trances pretty reliably.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So like incest is a prerequisite?
I need to get her this trait before I can proceed?
no incest is not a prerequisite, it certainly is the easiest path if you can get your mom or sis into a trance enough and have the huge amount of clarity available to pull off the feat so early game is nearly impossible to get. in Vanilla, for that part clarity in vanilla is so valuable that it would be late mid game to early late game achievement for mom and sis. (that is if you don't cheat clarity)

so the other paths of breaking the taboo paths are much more valuable, off the top of my head, i would have to look at the code for each of the taboos. each are different. if you search for mom's anal taboo, there is a detail list of what is needed to break it outside of the incest path, at least 4 times in these forums.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
any news when we geting v0-52 ?
As much as you could call it such, the 'plan' is will be releasing the next version to the public on the 8th of June. That's if Vren can actually manage to fully implement the Live2D stuff into the game by the start of next month.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
huge amount of clarity available to pull off the feat so early game is nearly impossible to get
Uhm. It's what, 400 clarity total? You get that much in 1-2 times sex, which you will need to do anyways to get them into trance. The 5000 to get the car repaired are a bigger hurdle, but not as annoying to break vaginal taboo 8 fkn times which more or less requires serum + date each time

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Uhm. It's what, 400 clarity total? You get that much in 1-2 times sex, which you will need to do anyways to get them into trance. The 5000 to get the car repaired are a bigger hurdle, but not as annoying to break vaginal taboo 8 fkn times which more or less requires serum + date each time
Granted the game has forced you to focus on other targets than mom and sis now, just to get far enough along to get to a trance state. before the revisit typically sis was a clarity farm in 10 to 15 days, now got to get a good Steph, and look at sis in around 40 to 90 days. but will be honest haven't had time to play lots of games since being able to hire the family so expect that will greatly influence the dynamic.

I will also state as soon as my energy levels and skill levels are high enough to put a girl into a trance my first goal is to get the easiest path. but my luck with RNG has start with some useless parameter that can't be achieved change it get another so no chance of advancement of the goal. by worst RNG in a game was 2 chances of increasing energy in the first 30 days of the game.

Last edited:

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
OK Jennifer forgot everything what she been doing in labrat 1 , but what about her coworkers who has be gangbanged her almost every day & why can't she be the same in this version ? why don't her boss or coworker bang her + her onlyfantasy fans don't do anything WTF not going to her office or wanna pay her to fuck for money .

Reactions: deadbolt

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I haven't checked in with this game in a while, the last version I downloaded was v0.45.1. Do they add new clothing items in some updates, or are the wardrobe options pretty much locked in and the updates are just for new features?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I haven't checked in with this game in a while, the last version I downloaded was v0.45.1. Do they add new clothing items in some updates, or are the wardrobe options pretty much locked in and the updates are just for new features?
There haven't been new clothes for a while, just new features (or as some would say, new hassles; but that's just like, their opinion, man) but the incorporation of Live2D may lead to new faces, poses, and clothes in the not-too-distant future

Reactions: QuickBob

torrek

Sep 20, 2017
Before that, everything was fine, the next day I started, the game loads, where the blue screen with loading images crashes. I tried to delete the game and download it again, the same problem. How is it treated?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Before that, everything was fine, the next day I started, the game loads, where the blue screen with loading images crashes. I tried to delete the game and download it again, the same problem. How is it treated?
delete the persistent saves one of them are corrupted.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Is there a secondary save location somewhere? I got to the point where I wanted to save somewhere but I had over 200 saves and wanted a clean slate. So I went into the save directory (C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508) and deleted all the saves, however they are still in the game. I tried loading and verified that they are functional and not just thumbnails. I then went to my recycle bin and full deleted them all and quit and fresh loaded the game, still all there, still functional. I confirmed I wasn't in the wrong directory by saving over one and seeing the new 1-1 pop-up as well as auto saves. I'm pretty baffled by this. Is this utilizing some redundant save directory?

Last edited:

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
~ Is this utilizing some redundant save directory?
Yes, broll00, there is a second savegame location. In your case it is in "installation" folder itself. The subpath should be something like this: ~\Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc\game\saves

The '~' stands for your specific top installation (or copy) path. The part with "Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc" could be different to your chosen folder name of LR2 ;)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes