Apr 21, 2018
The Live2D stuff was important for adding dynamic body shapes. Whereas before there are only 3 body types (standard, thin, thick), there's one base mesh, but with sliders to adjust the shapes to whatever proportions desirable. There's now much more that can played with in terms of character body morphs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know what the trigger for getting Jennifer to join the Instapic with Sister?
Help Lilly with her Instpics and eventually she'll ask you to help her with topless pics.
Jennifer will than ask wether you know what she does, tell Jennifer.
And nudge Jennifer and Lilly to make a colaboration

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Well if anyone is still wondering, the Live2D stuff in the new demo looks truly awful. It's a significant step backwards from the current models, which weren't particularly great to begin with.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah I've seen one screenshot of it and it doesn't look great. Vren even admitted that himself in the latest patreon post. Tbh I would be fine without any new art assets and happy to see that can kicked down the road for a while IF the focus was on content moving forward

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
What would you like to see focused on in future updates?
Personally I would love two things:
1) A more defined end goal and/or continuation of storyline stuff. I really like the idea of the government official showing up and you having to deal with her. I would prefer if it was more difficult than just dosing her the same as everybody else though. I really enjoyed the type of stuff we saw from taboo-quests since they felt like more detailed storyline content rather than just the same ways of corrupting your staff.
2) More hairstyles/body types/clothing. Ideally heavily 'inspired' (ie: ripped off) from popular characters and/or real celebrities.

I'd also like more content with the incest tag being recognized. I spent a bunch of time getting a mom and her daughter to both love incest then got them in the same room together and fucked them and there was nothing. Now granted, I wasn't expecting anything really but it would be cool if certain fetishes had context sensitive unique scenes behind them.

Reactions: TendreConnard

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

what do i have to do , or how do i do it,to get mom or lilly in trance
(so i can put a thought in mind)
keep fucking them into multiply orgasms but that doesnt seem to do the trick

thnx in advance

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
hi

what do i have to do , or how do i do it,to get mom or lilly in trance
(so i can put a thought in mind)
keep fucking them into multiply orgasms but that doesnt seem to do the trick

thnx in advance
Getting a trance is determined by their suggestibility. If their suggestibilty is 10 then they have a 10% chance of trance during orgasm. If they orgasm while in a position they like then their suggestibility will go up a few points temporarily so maybe a 12% chance next orgasm. So obviously giving them a suggestion serum before sex is the most important. There are also three levels to trance, and the deeper they go the cheaper (in clarity) it will be for you to make changes.

Last edited:

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Help Lilly with her Instpics and eventually she'll ask you to help her with topless pics.
Jennifer will than ask wether you know what she does, tell Jennifer.
And nudge Jennifer and Lilly to make a colaboration
To get the topless pics us you phone and use insta to ask for the topless pics.

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
I scoured the post with console commands and wondered if you can make character be married? If you use console command for relationsswitch their significant other will be 'None'. Can that be arranged somehow?

Apr 21, 2018
I scoured the post with console commands and wondered if you can make character be married? If you use console command for relationsswitch their significant other will be 'None'. Can that be arranged somehow?
the_person.relationship = 'Married'; the_person.SO_name='X' where X is the name you want that person's husband to have.

Reactions: Heml0ck
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes