Champinon

May 20, 2017
It's funny how they keep trying to "improve" the game by putting Live2D animations over those ugly ass models taking months just to make it instead of reeplacing them with some better looking ones.

Reactions: 4GunZ

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
It's funny how they keep trying to "improve" the game by putting Live2D animations over those ugly ass models taking months just to make it instead of reeplacing them with some better looking ones.
Well, that is entirely the point of trying Live2D. Currently trying to add a single new model requires several hundred different renders. Live2D would allow them to cut that number drastically so that new models, items, hairs, etc. can be more easily added to the game.

Reactions: Edwarf and bloodbus

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah the uncanny Daz models are so much better than those old HoneySelect models from the first game. My only worry is that live2d warps the daz ones too much and makes em look goofy

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Dude's been quiet for a week. You gotta chill out
There was no update on his Patreon for over a month now, is there any info on what's taking so long? Not even a matter of me having an issue with it, just want to know if he went on holiday, died or just really busy with work.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
There was no update on his Patreon for over a month now, is there any info on what's taking so long? Not even a matter of me having an issue with it, just want to know if he went on holiday, died or just really busy with work.
That's true. No monthly update is unusual. When I said week, I meant he hasn't been seen on the discord in that time. So no one really knows right now. I don't really want to speculate on it because that feels like a waste of time honestly. Just kill your time for a month and if he's not around for a while after that then we can all kick that can

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Was doing some reading and seems there is some stuff going on in Patreon. Something about the entire security team getting fired and some other stuff. Wonder if that is the reason we haven't heard anything of late. If any of that affected his work.

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Hello. I know this has been asked before but i haven`t been able to find a straight or simple answer. What are the requirements for the Orgasm Trigger Word training? I`m currently using the 30% suggestion drug, if that`s the problem, and i need the 50% or higher one? Any other requirements? Any other "likes" or "loves" needed for the training?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hello. I know this has been asked before but i haven`t been able to find a straight or simple answer. What are the requirements for the Orgasm Trigger Word training? I`m currently using the 30% suggestion drug, if that`s the problem, and i need the 50% or higher one? Any other requirements? Any other "likes" or "loves" needed for the training?
High suggestibility and high arousal. I think 50 or more of both

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Yep, ty, before i read your answer i finished tier 2 +50 suggestibility research and used the dose on a girl with 90 arousal left after i got her in a trance and the training popped right up :D

Reactions: dalzomo

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I have a feeling this will soon be marked as abandoned since Vren is not known not to post anything for a month.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes