dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
“Social Media Advertising”:
mc.business.hr_progress(the_person.charisma, the_person.int, work_skill, the_person.calculate_job_efficency()*effect)
why this duty progress hr,but not progress sale?
it says "Produces 10% of normal Marketing production for each InstaPic, DikDok, and OnlyFanatics account the employee has.”

Is it one bug?
looks like it. good catch

May 20, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the normal game, mod, joiplay or it's just 'cause their sluttiness is high, but for some reason when a girl's pregnancy starts showing, their clothes no longer render such as in this screenshot:
Screenshot_20220831-132302.png

I'll post this in the mod page as well just in case as well as update to the latest beta.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the normal game, mod, joiplay or it's just 'cause their sluttiness is high, but for some reason when a girl's pregnancy starts showing, their clothes no longer render such as in this screenshot:
View attachment 2016921

I'll post this in the mod page as well just in case as well as update to the latest beta.
Not a bug afik, function of the game. When females reach high enough slutiness that is permanent they start to remove clothes, I once had all hr naked. A bug would be if all the females in the game do it, areas not at work or home. Also did you train her or them to have exhibitionism enabled if so the she they would be naked everywhere.

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
Not a bug afik, function of the game. When females reach high enough slutiness that is permanent they start to remove clothes, I once had all hr naked. A bug would be if all the females in the game do it, areas not at work or home. Also did you train her or them to have exhibitionism enabled if so the she they would be naked everywhere.
This is so far a consistent issue with two girls, including Lily, that I've impregnated and their pregnancy has begun showing, also I don't think 2 and a half sluttiness hearts is enough for her to just decide to be constantly nude in public, especially since I haven't told her to do so. I'll see if they go back to normal once they give birth, if so, it is definitely a bug.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is so far a consistent issue with two girls, including Lily, that I've impregnated and their pregnancy has begun showing, also I don't think 2 and a half sluttiness hearts is enough for her to just decide to be constantly nude in public, especially since I haven't told her to do so. I'll see if they go back to normal once they give birth, if so, it is definitely a bug.
Honestly my first suspicion is that this is an inconsistency of the mod... maybe the dress you picked for her has no pregnancy morph, so it disappears all along once her belly starts growing

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Since you're playing with the mod, ALL of your questions, glitches, bugs, etc. should be posted in that thread unless THEY tell you it's a vanilla question. There is nothing the bugfix and mod does not touch. Even when they claim the mod doesn't alter vanilla content, they only mean the writing and story of the events. The scripts and mechanics have been changed so even vanilla events can't be depended on to behave as they do in vanilla

FTR, I haven't witnessed the behavior you're describing in the vanilla game, but I haven't dressed my women up in every piece of clothing. If they say it's a vanilla problem, come back and share which outfit she's *supposed* to be wearing and I'll go through the slog of testing it

eddiemumu

Apr 17, 2020
Bug report:
game\game_roles\role_employee\_duty_definitions.rpy:

def research_work_duty_on_turn(the_person):
research_amount = mc.business.research_progress(the_person.int, the_person.focus, the_person.supply_skill, the_person.calculate_job_efficency())
research_clarity_production_check(the_person ,research_amount)

def heavy_research_work_duty_on_turn(the_person):
research_amount = mc.business.research_progress(the_person.int, the_person.focus, the_person.supply_skill, the_person.calculate_job_efficency() * 0.5)
research_clarity_production_check(the_person, research_amount)

research should not use supply skill,perhaps when writen these code use ctrl+c v from above……

Reactions: dalzomo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bug report:
game\game_roles\role_employee\_duty_definitions.rpy:

def research_work_duty_on_turn(the_person):
research_amount = mc.business.research_progress(the_person.int, the_person.focus, the_person.supply_skill, the_person.calculate_job_efficency())
research_clarity_production_check(the_person ,research_amount)

def heavy_research_work_duty_on_turn(the_person):
research_amount = mc.business.research_progress(the_person.int, the_person.focus, the_person.supply_skill, the_person.calculate_job_efficency() * 0.5)
research_clarity_production_check(the_person, research_amount)

research should not use supply skill,perhaps when writen these code use ctrl+c v from above……
You sure you play the main game?
never encountered such an error before

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
You sure you play the main game?
never encountered such an error before
That wouldn't actually produce a 'crash' error, just a computational one. In other words your researchers will be adding their supply skill score to the production of research points rather than research skills.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That wouldn't actually produce a 'crash' error, just a computational one. In other words your researchers will be adding their supply skill score to the production of research points rather than research skills.
At minimum I know that this does not apply to MC research as I can confirm an increase in research Point production if he levels the research&development skill

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to play it in android because when I open the game it force quitting. And same goes with joiplay also please help me.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes