bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I just checked my old files, and it looks like I have v0.38.1 downloaded. Can anyone give me a tldr of the biggest changes since then?
Yeah that's kind of a huge changelog. Might just be easier to skim through them yourself. It's a lot

Reactions: eldoen

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Has there been any news from the author since early August? It seems like things were going well then radio silence.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Has there been any news from the author since early August? It seems like things were going well then radio silence.
He's implementing Live2D into the game for easier addition of visual assets. At least that is what the next update will mostly entail. Adding a new system is likely just taking more time than a usual update that changes a few mechanics one designed themselves.

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
Do you think vren sometimes sits there, in his dark room curtains closed, just the light from his screen penetrating the thick and dusty air. Looking at the code, contemplating, wandering in his mind, asking if it is ok this way or if he has gone too far with his creation? Thinking about the fun past with Lab Rats 1: set routes, sandbox, less parameters. Chuckling, how naive he has been back then.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You have to imagine he's making the game he wants to make, otherwise what's the point. Even if it is a bit of a Frankenstein's monster that has started lurching towards the village.

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
Do you think vren sometimes sits there, in his dark room curtains closed, just the light from his screen penetrating the thick and dusty air. Looking at the code, contemplating, wandering in his mind, asking if it is ok this way or if he has gone too far with his creation? Thinking about the fun past with Lab Rats 1: set routes, sandbox, less parameters. Chuckling, how naive he has been back then.
Lab Rats 1 wasn't sandbox, that's why making 2 takes much more time and effort, and I'm thankful for it. One of the few games on this site that is actually correctly tagged with the sandbox tag.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Perhaps Vren did have a problem with an engine and reported the launch of the version :D

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I'm really hoping for a new update, game has become somewhat stale without a reason to start over :D

nim

May 6, 2017
Last word was that Vren was updating the outfit designer for the new system, so he's getting closer.

Thorbimorbi

Apr 23, 2021
You have to imagine he's making the game he wants to make, otherwise what's the point. Even if it is a bit of a Frankenstein's monster that has started lurching towards the village.
He might be wrestling with a severe incarnation of the . On the other hand, the features he teases out of the engine (or attaches with a lot of duct tape) are quite nice.

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
The idea is very interesting, but the fact you need to start a new game every update sucks.

Silence01

Jul 27, 2017
Doesn't have to be like Sims, I was just propose the idea, it doesn't have to be complicated
The point of the Idea was to give MC chance of knocking up his daughters as well, not just
4 family members. Maybe at some point in story line MC can meet grandmother, from mother side
and from father side as well for example, maybe more characters that are related.

The point of nursing doesn't have to be detailed, for beginning it can be only to preview the babies,
later maybe to implement that game spawns new person related as daughter when she turns up 18
at MC's home, giving him opportunity to mess around with daughter, as well as grand daughter later on etc...

Doesn't have to be Sims like, right now game by itself have great concept base in my opinion.
Unless you suggest that the MC redirect his company toward inventing time travel, I fail to see how the MC's kids would ever be anywhere close to an age that it would feel anywhere near comfortable to corrupt. The gameplay goes day-to-day. You'd need to play 6578 days in-game AFTER the baby is born in order to play 18 years. Even pulling an "Accelerated aging serum" thing would still seem sketchy. Not to mention the other headaches that trying to add aging into the game would bring anyway.

Reactions: bloodbus

eddiemumu

Apr 17, 2020
“Social Media Advertising”:
mc.business.hr_progress(the_person.charisma, the_person.int, work_skill, the_person.calculate_job_efficency()*effect)
why this duty progress hr,but not progress sale?
it says "Produces 10% of normal Marketing production for each InstaPic, DikDok, and OnlyFanatics account the employee has.”

Is it one bug?

Reactions: dalzomo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes