bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Any news on how the update is coming? IIRC it was supposed to release sometime at the beginning of August.
No it's not updating in the next few days at least. He was working on a performance issue. File size reduced from something like 1.7GB to 300MB because of Live2d. Skin tones are implemented. Now he's focused on rebuilding the outfit designer. He made a reference to another tech demo in his latest patreon update

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi,did everyone know how to add persons into the Home from the mc?via console perhaps? ty in advance
While I imagine you could set their home to the MC place with the console, I am not sure that wouldn't screw up their scheduling without trials first. You could try the mod. There is a harem mansion you can build there and move the girls into it in game that way.

GngamStyle

Jan 22, 2017
How to skip salary raise events? I'd like to give all of them raise but every day I have requests from npc. Is there abt solution to skip these dialogues?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
How to skip salary raise events? I'd like to give all of them raise but every day I have requests from npc. Is there abt solution to skip these dialogues?
This only happens if they are not happy or obedient enough to stay silent.

More specifically every happyness point above or below 100 and every obedience point above or below 95 counts as a dollar when calculating if they are satisfied or not with their current salary.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
do you know how to install the mod? I can't open the read text in the mod package for some reason.
"Mod" folder goes into vanilla LR2's "game" folder first. Then the bugfix files overwrite the vanilla "game" folder. That's technically all. There's another renpy update to download which overwrites a few files in the LR2 directory. Hop onto the discord if you need more thorough help. There's also a complete All-In-One download

Reactions: CoatiGer

norbertmc

Aug 5, 2016
do you know how to install the mod? I can't open the read text in the mod package for some reason.
Simplest answer: on the mod post, find the "Full Game Downloads" link at the bottom of the post and get that. Nothing else required, no patches, nothing. If you see "market" in the filename you're downloading, that's the one you want.

Mr.Orange

Dec 13, 2021
"Mod" folder goes into vanilla LR2's "game" folder first. Then the bugfix files overwrite the vanilla "game" folder. That's technically all. There's another renpy update to download which overwrites a few files in the LR2 directory. Hop onto the discord if you need more thorough help. There's also a complete All-In-One download here
I just downloaded the all in one version, but the game just doesn't open, no error or anything, it just doesn't open. Is there anything wrong with it?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes