Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Hi - first time playing and my growth serum's don't seem to be having an effect - was wondering if someone could help me? I have been giving staff the serum to increase height (particularly in marketing), which says it should occur by 1 inch per day, but no one's height has increased in their character details. Also not sure WG and BE serums have had an effect but they are percentage chance per turn, and I've only just unlocked BE and WG I understand is a slow process.

I have used most cheats as I didn't understand the game at first, don't know if that will have caused an issue (although I'll be giving it a clean run through on next release!)

I have attached a save file (but never done this before either so not sure it is the correct format!)
Can confirm that body changing serums are actually checked in the On_Day event so even though it says turn based it's not going to work unless they still have the effect when they go to sleep.

Reactions: dalzomo and gregers

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Point is, pussies don't just go soft, flaccid, or simply close up like a clam. It might go dry, but if you been working that kitty to the point where she purring, it's not about to be dry. Maybe she might be sensitive and wont want you to keep going, but to simply be like "Oh I orgasmed and can no longer fuck". Nah chief, this ain't it.

Ok, rant over. Move along. Nothing to see here.
Using condoms and going from turned on to not very turned on over and over where it has kind of sanded off my "edge" so to speak I have actually fucked for too long of a session and her pussy did actually eventually close up at like the 2 hour and 17 minute mark. I remember it well, because that was actually the first time I fucked without a condom as we took a break to get hydrated and cool off as we were both sweaty. When we came back she decided to suck me off to finish and even then I couldn't finish and eventually we just went back to fucking because she really wanted me to finish so we went without a condom. So I can definitely say women have a limit, even if they're rolling orgasms. Whether that limit applies if they have enough water to keep going I don't know as I realized in future sex to give her some orgasms and then try to push myself over the edge so I can finish without making her feel shitty for not being able to make me cum.

Reactions: mitch44

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Anyone know how the pregnancy acceleration serums work? I have them made with the improved base and pretty purified, but they don't seem to do anything either any day or turn, depending on the strength...

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Anyone know how the pregnancy acceleration serums work? I have them made with the improved base and pretty purified, but they don't seem to do anything either any day or turn, depending on the strength...
They must sleep while still under the effect of the serum for the changes to work.

Reactions: nogling

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
These are all the commands that I have found and saved that I use the most, I leave them for you to use, if you prefer... (I use a translator to leave this message, my main language is Spanish) :)

xx= number that you want

MC:
mc.business.funds=xx
mc.business.supply_count=xx
mc.free_clarity=xx

mc.charisma=xx
mc.int=xx
mc.focus=xx
mc.max_energy=xx
mc.energy=xx
mc.arousal=xx
mc.max_arousal=xx
mc.sex_skills["Foreplay"]=xx
mc.sex_skills["Oral"]=xx
mc.sex_skills["Vaginal"]=xx
mc.sex_skills["Anal"]=xx

mc.hr_skill=xx
mc.market_skill=xx
mc.research_skill=xx
mc.production_skill=xx
mc.supply_skill=xx

GIRLS:
the_person.name=xx
the_person.last_name=xx
the_person.age=xx
the_person.kids=xx
the_person.love=xx
the_person.obedience=xx
the_person.happiness=xx
the_person.energy=xx
the_person.max_energy=xx
the_person.arousal=xx
the_person.max_arousal=xx
the_person.sluttiness=xx (de 0 to 100)
the_person.core_sluttiness=xx (de 0 to 100)
the_person.suggestibility=xx
the_person.work_experience=xx
the_person.serum_tolerance=xx
the_person.novelty=xx

RELATIONSHIPS:
the person.relationship= "Single"

the person.relationship="Fiancee"

the person.relationship="Married"

PREGNANCY: (it seems that it does not work in the mod)

the_person.bc_chance=0

the_person.preg_chance=100

the_person.fertility_percent+=100

To unlock someone's house without hanging out with them first Code:
mc.known_home_locations.append(the_person.home)

To unlock mom's work location (I don't understand what it actually works for but I'll leave it here):
mom_offices.visible=True

To add an adult daughter to the person (the_person who is at least 35 years old, lives in the same place) or a mother you are talking to:
the_person.generate_daughter(True)

the_person.generate_mother(True)

Run one of the following commands to put the person into the desired trance state:
the_person.add_role(trance_role)
the_person.add_role(heavy_trance_role)
the_person.add_role(very_heavy_trance_role)

this is a bit unnecessary because of the cheat of the mod
the_person.tits="xx" ("AA", "A", "B", "C", "D", "DD", "DDD", "E", "F", "FF")
the_person.body_type="xx" ("thin_body", "standard_body", "curvy_body")
the_person.height="x.x" (De 0.8 a 1.0: tendrá efecto una vez que el motor del juego vuelva a dibujar el personaje)

If you hate spending time studying or just going back to Nora to turn in research, just add the rewards to the list!:
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_instant_trance);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_mother_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_sister_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_cousin_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_aunt_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_nora_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_hucow_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_high_love_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_low_love_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_high_obedience_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_high_slut_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_genius_trait);

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
These are all the commands that I have found and saved that I use the most, I leave them for you to use, if you prefer... (I use a translator to leave this message, my main language is Spanish) :)

xx= number that you want

MC:
mc.business.funds=xx
mc.business.supply_count=xx
mc.free_clarity=xx

mc.charisma=xx
mc.int=xx
mc.focus=xx
mc.max_energy=xx
mc.energy=xx
mc.arousal=xx
mc.max_arousal=xx
mc.sex_skills["Foreplay"]=xx
mc.sex_skills["Oral"]=xx
mc.sex_skills["Vaginal"]=xx
mc.sex_skills["Anal"]=xx

mc.hr_skill=xx
mc.market_skill=xx
mc.research_skill=xx
mc.production_skill=xx
mc.supply_skill=xx

GIRLS:
the_person.name=xx
the_person.last_name=xx
the_person.age=xx
the_person.kids=xx
the_person.love=xx
the_person.obedience=xx
the_person.happiness=xx
the_person.energy=xx
the_person.max_energy=xx
the_person.arousal=xx
the_person.max_arousal=xx
the_person.sluttiness=xx (de 0 to 100)
the_person.core_sluttiness=xx (de 0 to 100)
the_person.suggestibility=xx
the_person.work_experience=xx
the_person.serum_tolerance=xx
the_person.novelty=xx

RELATIONSHIPS:
the person.relationship= "Single"

the person.relationship="Fiancee"

the person.relationship="Married"

PREGNANCY: (it seems that it does not work in the mod)

the_person.bc_chance=0

the_person.preg_chance=100

the_person.fertility_percent+=100

To unlock someone's house without hanging out with them first Code:
mc.known_home_locations.append(the_person.home)

To unlock mom's work location (I don't understand what it actually works for but I'll leave it here):
mom_offices.visible=True

To add an adult daughter to the person (the_person who is at least 35 years old, lives in the same place) or a mother you are talking to:
the_person.generate_daughter(True)

the_person.generate_mother(True)

Run one of the following commands to put the person into the desired trance state:
the_person.add_role(trance_role)
the_person.add_role(heavy_trance_role)
the_person.add_role(very_heavy_trance_role)

this is a bit unnecessary because of the cheat of the mod
the_person.tits="xx" ("AA", "A", "B", "C", "D", "DD", "DDD", "E", "F", "FF")
the_person.body_type="xx" ("thin_body", "standard_body", "curvy_body")
the_person.height="x.x" (De 0.8 a 1.0: tendrá efecto una vez que el motor del juego vuelva a dibujar el personaje)

If you hate spending time studying or just going back to Nora to turn in research, just add the rewards to the list!:
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_instant_trance);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_mother_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_sister_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_cousin_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_aunt_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_nora_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_hucow_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_high_love_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_low_love_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_high_obedience_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_high_slut_trait);
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_genius_trait);
Sorry for the stupid question because I'm kinda new to this console thing and I don't want to break my game but if I want to add a mother to an NPC named lets say Lynn Lei, do I need to type "Lynn Lei.generate_mother(True)"?

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question because I'm kinda new to this console thing and I don't want to break my game but if I want to add a mother to an NPC named lets say Lynn Lei, do I need to type "Lynn Lei.generate_mother(True)"?
Talk to Lynn Lei and while the options to Small Talk, Complement, Flirt, etc... are up then open the console and enter "the_person.generate_mother(True)"

"the_person" is a variable which will resolve to whoever you are currently talking to. Type literally "the_person".

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Well theres no abandoned tag yet so I guess that's good.
Well he has a crap load of work to do to get the live2D to work for all the stuff.
Honestly, he would have had less work just using python opengl and going to 3D.
Frankly, I think the live 2D page is filled with false statements. Such as they claim you have to rebuild your model for 3D animation and crap. Which frankly is pure horse shit. Either they have no clew what they are talking about or they purposely lie to get people interested.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
sooooo is the game getting any new positions ever? alot of the positions dont even match what they're actually supposed to be doing, like fucking from behind against the wall should be bent over with her hands against it, or a leg being lifted up or something

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
sooooo is the game getting any new positions ever? alot of the positions dont even match what they're actually supposed to be doing, like fucking from behind against the wall should be bent over with her hands against it, or a leg being lifted up or something
Wall from behind is a mod feature, base game only has "missionary" against the wall. But yeah even then the pose doesn't really fit

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Old quote from Vren on the mod discord "I also want a whole collection of new poses (an actual sleeping one, for example. All of the sleeping walk-in ones are a little terrifying at the moment. Everyone sleeps like a slutty Gandalf right now)." - I assume you were referring to new art positions and not just text, but if you want new text, the mod comes with a position template you can use to create your own

Reactions: Heml0ck

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Talk to her, then in the right column choose "tell her to quit her job"
From there it pretty much tells you what you need to do
Honestly, That is the problem, I'm not getting anything like that on the right bar, Is there something I need to do before it appears?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes