hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Does marketing affect the prices offered by contracts? Contracts seem so lucrative that it's difficult to see the point of normal sales
Maybe that has been fixed but contracts used to become pointless lategame as the requirements far exceeded what was possible (for example 13 in a single stat)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I don't know. I've never really reached the late game. Only barely unlocked tier 3.
Marketing makes it so you get $10 per stat point - this value decreases when you sell serums and increases with marketing "output".

You can do photo shoots with your assigned company model for up to 80% increase but I think this feature is broken in the current version. It used to work in earlier versions.

tadaboobs

May 5, 2020
Hi - first time playing and my growth serum's don't seem to be having an effect - was wondering if someone could help me? I have been giving staff the serum to increase height (particularly in marketing), which says it should occur by 1 inch per day, but no one's height has increased in their character details. Also not sure WG and BE serums have had an effect but they are percentage chance per turn, and I've only just unlocked BE and WG I understand is a slow process.

I have used most cheats as I didn't understand the game at first, don't know if that will have caused an issue (although I'll be giving it a clean run through on next release!)

I have attached a save file (but never done this before either so not sure it is the correct format!)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Hi - first time playing and my growth serum's don't seem to be having an effect - was wondering if someone could help me? I have been giving staff the serum to increase height (particularly in marketing), which says it should occur by 1 inch per day, but no one's height has increased in their character details. Also not sure WG and BE serums have had an effect but they are percentage chance per turn, and I've only just unlocked BE and WG I understand is a slow process.

I have used most cheats as I didn't understand the game at first, don't know if that will have caused an issue (although I'll be giving it a clean run through on next release!)

I have attached a save file (but never done this before either so not sure it is the correct format!)
Your Lily is fat unusually thicc, weight gain seems to be working.
Since your save isn't quite as progressed I used mine to test the other traits. I know the breast stuff works from experience.
I also made a 10 turn (=2 days) growth serum and gave it to Lily (yours are all 3 turn duration) and she grew by two inches.

Try giving them the serum overnight and see if that works.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Marketing makes it so you get $10 per stat point - this value decreases when you sell serums and increases with marketing "output".

You can do photo shoots with your assigned company model for up to 80% increase but I think this feature is broken in the current version. It used to work in earlier versions.
So, after throwing spaghetti at the wall for a while I may have finally gotten something to stick. Try this edit and tell me if you see the ad multipliers working again >_<

in Business.rpy, after line 539, add these two lines, matching the existing formatting. You can leave my notes in or not to your preference
Code:
            for modifier_tuple in self.sales_multipliers: #added line to fix multipliers? ~dalzomo
                serum_value = serum_value * modifier_tuple[1] #added line to fix mutipliers? ~dalzomo
The whole block of code after the edit should look like this
Code:
        def get_serum_base_value(self, the_serum, round_value = False): #todo: fix multipliers ~dalzomo
            serum_value = 0
            serum_value += the_serum.mental_aspect * self.get_aspect_price("mental")
            serum_value += the_serum.physical_aspect * self.get_aspect_price("physical")
            serum_value += the_serum.sexual_aspect * self.get_aspect_price("sexual")
            serum_value += the_serum.medical_aspect * self.get_aspect_price("medical")
            for modifier_tuple in self.sales_multipliers: #added line to fix multipliers? ~dalzomo
                serum_value = serum_value * modifier_tuple[1] #added line to fix mutipliers? ~dalzomo

if round_value:
                serum_value = int(__builtin__.round(serum_value))

return serum_value
I'm gonna level with you guys. I'm waaay out of my depth on this one but I tried it in my game and it 1, finally didn't crash when I opened my serum sales screen (you have nfi how stupidly thrilled I was when that happened lol) and 2, appeared to be the correct price and 3, added the correct amount of money to my funds after the sale

tadaboobs

May 5, 2020
Your Lily is fat unusually thicc, weight gain seems to be working.
Since your save isn't quite as progressed I used mine to test the other traits. I know the breast stuff works from experience.
I also made a 10 turn (=2 days) growth serum and gave it to Lily (yours are all 3 turn duration) and she grew by two inches.

Try giving them the serum overnight and see if that works.
Thanks for this - I have played around a lot more and everything appears to work... except for the doses mandated through the company specifically going to June, who just happens to be the first person I allocated them to, hence my original confusion.

Thanks again.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Can the characteristics of the girls be increased? If so, how?
Most characteristics can be altered either directly through application of serums or by taking advantage of a trance state. I guess it depends on which one you are wanting to change.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I know I have 0 room to talk. 0. But I pick this game up every now and then, but for the past few updates that I've played, I skip a few to give the content time to build, I can't help but think that Vren is doing everything in his fucking power to make this game as got damn unenjoyable to play as fucking possible. Ignoring the continuous addition of bullshit mechanics for no apparent reason... But bruh, I'm not trying to act like I'm King pussy slayer out here but damn does Vren know how vaginas work? I get the MC needing to recharge after bussin, yes I said bussin, but what the hell is this new shit about females orgasmed too recently so you cant keep fucking? IN. WHAT. WORLD? I get that you want to slow the player down or whatever but that's not how it works, that's not how any of that works! Women can have multiple orgasms. They can have back to back orgasms. Shit, women can roll orgasms like I used to roll blunts (I'm a bong guy). Point is, pussies don't just go soft, flaccid, or simply close up like a clam. It might go dry, but if you been working that kitty to the point where she purring, it's not about to be dry. Maybe she might be sensitive and wont want you to keep going, but to simply be like "Oh I orgasmed and can no longer fuck". Nah chief, this ain't it.

Ok, rant over. Move along. Nothing to see here.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I know I have 0 room to talk. 0. But I pick this game up every now and then, but for the past few updates that I've played, I skip a few to give the content time to build, I can't help but think that Vren is doing everything in his fucking power to make this game as got damn unenjoyable to play as fucking possible. Ignoring the continuous addition of bullshit mechanics for no apparent reason... But bruh, I'm not trying to act like I'm King pussy slayer out here but damn does Vren know how vaginas work? I get the MC needing to recharge after bussin, yes I said bussin, but what the hell is this new shit about females orgasmed too recently so you cant keep fucking? IN. WHAT. WORLD? I get that you want to slow the player down or whatever but that's not how it works, that's not how any of that works! Women can have multiple orgasms. They can have back to back orgasms. Shit, women can roll orgasms like I used to roll blunts (I'm a bong guy). Point is, pussies don't just go soft, flaccid, or simply close up like a clam. It might go dry, but if you been working that kitty to the point where she purring, it's not about to be dry. Maybe she might be sensitive and wont want you to keep going, but to simply be like "Oh I orgasmed and can no longer fuck". Nah chief, this ain't it.

Ok, rant over. Move along. Nothing to see here.
Oh goddamit, I've read the entire post before reaching the end where it says 'nothing to see here'. Thanks for wasting my time :mad:
/s

I'm not sure what are you refering to, unless there was a change I didnt notice. As far as I remember, I can finger a girl into an orgasm after orgasm to the point where each action would trigger one, pushing her deeper and deeper into trance. I wouldn't call myself a king pussy slayer (more like 'godlike') but finger the girl right and with minimal effort you can indeed make her cum over and over. One of my exes discovered it's called 'cascading orgasm' and turns her into jelly, which I think the trance mechanic does translate rather well into the game.

I'm also a bong guy, by the way :) Although I did learn how to roll eventually.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Point is, pussies don't just go soft, flaccid, or simply close up like a clam. It might go dry, but if you been working that kitty to the point where she purring, it's not about to be dry. Maybe she might be sensitive and wont want you to keep going, but to simply be like "Oh I orgasmed and can no longer fuck". Nah chief, this ain't it.
What version of the game are you playing? Never happened to me before. Especailly since multiple orgasms are a core mechanic of the game to archieve trance? Are you sure your MC didn't just blow his load and has less than 6 arousal?

Also kind of cringe, you absolutely can overwork a vagina. And no, not all women provide enough lubrication to go on for literally forever.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
What version of the game are you playing? Never happened to me before. Especailly since multiple orgasms are a core mechanic of the game to archieve trance? Are you sure your MC didn't just blow his load and has less than 6 arousal?

Also kind of cringe, you absolutely can overwork a vagina. And no, not all women provide enough lubrication to go on for literally forever.
It was whatever the latest version is. 51 I think. Honestly though, I'm not quite sure what happened. I know it wasn't the MC though, it was definitely the partner. Shit was kind of crazy because I'm pretty sure I'd made a female orgasm before and that didn't happen. I just quit and went on with it but I'll see if I can get it to happen again. I was also exaggerating a bit, clearly one can't fuck forever.

Oct 14, 2020
It was whatever the latest version is. 51 I think. Honestly though, I'm not quite sure what happened. I know it wasn't the MC though, it was definitely the partner. Shit was kind of crazy because I'm pretty sure I'd made a female orgasm before and that didn't happen. I just quit and went on with it but I'll see if I can get it to happen again. I was also exaggerating a bit, clearly one can't fuck forever.
Pretty sure it was the MC. Women in the game do not have that limitation. You have to be above 10 arousal post male orgasm to go again with penetrative anything. That is the only time you see an "orgasmed too recently" sort of message.

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time () from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
call talk_person (picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 483, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/command_person_enhanced.rpy", line 32, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/command_descriptions.rpy", line 220, in script call
call fuck_person (the_person, private=should_be_private, start_position=standing_grope, start_object=None, skip_intro=True) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 690, in script call
call strip_menu (the_person, position_choice, private) from _call_strip_menu_bugfix
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in script
$ test_outfit.remove_clothing(strip_choice)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in <module>
File "game/major_game_classes/clothing_related/Outfit.rpy", line 237, in remove_clothing
if old_clothing.has_extension:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'has_extension'

I tried Chinese translation and this error occurred.how can i fix it?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time () from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
call talk_person (picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 483, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/command_person_enhanced.rpy", line 32, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/command_descriptions.rpy", line 220, in script call
call fuck_person (the_person, private=should_be_private, start_position=standing_grope, start_object=None, skip_intro=True) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 690, in script call
call strip_menu (the_person, position_choice, private) from _call_strip_menu_bugfix
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in <module>
File "game/major_game_classes/clothing_related/Outfit.rpy", line 237, in remove_clothing
if old_clothing.has_extension:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'has_extension'

I tried Chinese translation and this error occurred.how can i fix it?
You're using the mod. Best to post any questions and errors you have in the mod thread unless they direct you back here

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes