Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I have created 5 serums, I can't seem to be able to add serums 4 and 5 to production. How come?
Without knowing more details its hard to say exactly. You only have so many production lines, so you need to replace one of the other serums you are producing. OR... you have made a higher tier serum which you don't have the ability to manufacture yet. In this case, you need to go to the company policies and unlock the ability to manufacture higher tier serums.

Reactions: dalzomo

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So after playing through the game again (to the point that all I have left available is to turn every NPC into a subservient love doll) for the first time in over a year, I gotta say I'm glad that pregnancy was implemented, but the one thing that is still causing headaches is the fact that you can't implant a positive opinion of polyamory or have the NPCs be so slutty/in love/subservient that they won't be bothered by you having public sex with someone else while they are actively your girlfriend.

Had to break up with Mom and Sis (and others) to get away with having sex in public while they watch, even though their stats are fully maxed out and the people I had sex with were the same people both before and after.

Combine that with the fact that they're perfectly fine with me fingering and kissing others in front of them and it just makes it all very confusing that they draw the line at any kind of sex.

Also, group sex when?

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
So after playing through the game again (to the point that all I have left available is to turn every NPC into a subservient love doll) for the first time in over a year, I gotta say I'm glad that pregnancy was implemented, but the one thing that is still causing headaches is the fact that you can't implant a positive opinion of polyamory or have the NPCs be so slutty/in love/subservient that they won't be bothered by you having public sex with someone else while they are actively your girlfriend.

Had to break up with Mom and Sis (and others) to get away with having sex in public while they watch, even though their stats are fully maxed out and the people I had sex with were the same people both before and after.

Combine that with the fact that they're perfectly fine with me fingering and kissing others in front of them and it just makes it all very confusing that they draw the line at any kind of sex.

Also, group sex when?
Perhaps you should disable jealousy.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Wait, is that an actual thing or is this a burn that I just don't understand?
Not in the vanilla game. I think having positive sexy opinions for public sex and cheating on men might raise the jealousy threshold but I haven't tested it myself. Any woman will accept anything if she's slutty enough so just keep raising them. After sex acts stop adding sluttiness you can still add via giving them an opinion on where you cum and doing that

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Is there a list of what specific combinations the Contracts want? The ones I get keep being vague about what they want. Sure if I have a serum already made that qualifies it identifies it. But I need what each contract actually wants.

Oct 14, 2020
Not in the vanilla game. I think having positive sexy opinions for public sex and cheating on men might raise the jealousy threshold but I haven't tested it myself. Any woman will accept anything if she's slutty enough so just keep raising them. After sex acts stop adding sluttiness you can still add via giving them an opinion on where you cum and doing that
I believe they will accept anything half of their own sluttiness level as public sex with others. So if they are at 100 sluttiness, there is very little they will not accept. But I think like piledriver or the other highest-sluttiness are hard to avoid. If a girl is "bored" with something when having sex (at the start before any temp sluttiness), that is a good indicator she will not care if you do it with others.

At least that is how I recall the code working when I dug into it.

Reactions: dalzomo

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I believe they will accept anything half of their own sluttiness level as public sex with others. So if they are at 100 sluttiness, there is very little they will not accept. But I think like piledriver or the other highest-sluttiness are hard to avoid. If a girl is "bored" with something when having sex (at the start before any temp sluttiness), that is a good indicator she will not care if you do it with others.

At least that is how I recall the code working when I dug into it.
Get them to like the idea of Threesomes. They will forget all about jealously to join in. Sis and mom; and sis and cousin both joined in once.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes