gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Getting the attention trait, but how to create a serum that can increase intelligence ? Thanks in advance.
You should be able to unlock the stat increase traits (+2 to Intelligence, Focus, or Charisma for the duration) as part of one of the regular upgrade tiers. I can't remember off-hand if they're tier 2 or 3.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I can only hire interns for research and production. How do I unlock the supply, hr and marketing?
What do you mean hire interns? Unpaid intern is a punishment. You can only punish an employee after they've been hired. Are you unable to assign interns to other departments?

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I can only hire interns for research and production. How do I unlock the supply, hr and marketing?
Are you sure this isn't a mod feature? In the base game you can't hire interns, you hire employees and assign them to a department. Then you can punish them with unpaid internship.

Getting the attention trait, but how to create a serum that can increase intelligence ? Thanks in advance.
Make sure you also research the boring medical traits from the first tiers

Reactions: dalzomo

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
Are you sure this isn't a mod feature? In the base game you can't hire interns, you hire employees and assign them to a department. Then you can punish them with unpaid internship.

Make sure you also research the boring medical traits from the first tiers
I'm playing a modded game sorry I thought it was included in the base game.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm playing a modded game sorry I thought it was included in the base game.
Okay, that makes more sense. From what I've seen they're going through some growing pains working duties into the mod but Trist is a machine so I bet he's already on it. Best to report anything that doesn't work as expected in the mod thread first. If they tell you it's a vanilla thing then ask again here

Reactions: harukaze15

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Okay, that makes more sense. From what I've seen they're going through some growing pains working duties into the mod but Trist is a machine so I bet he's already on it. Best to report anything that doesn't work as expected in the mod thread first. If they tell you it's a vanilla thing then ask again here
The latest mod version works in 51.1 now, and so far I have had no issues hiring employees for each department in both modded and unmodded.

harukaze15 When you go to hire someone for the company what do you see? You should see all 5 departments once you have picked who you want, if you don't then you might have a corrupted install.

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
The latest mod version works in 51.1 now, and so far I have had no issues hiring employees for each department in both modded and unmodded.

harukaze15 When you go to hire someone for the company what do you see? You should see all 5 departments once you have picked who you want, if you don't then you might have a corrupted install.
I think we are talking about different things, what I meant was the interns who only work on weekends, they are teens which can be hired by Nora. I think it was mod only content.

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
It's been two months and hasn't been updated yet? :sleep:
The developer Vren has been on vacation and just returned as well as been implementing a new system for graphic presentation within the renpy engine.
You can cross check this for yourself in the recent two or three posts of Vren on his / her (?) patreon page ( )

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
Wish the game had some kind of tak/quest log so I could keep track of what I needed to do for each characters story

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So question... kind of a dumb one. Can we get pet girl outfits like cow outfits for the hucows and cat girl outfits and puppy outfits for the obedient ones, would make easier to remember who's who in this game lmao

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Does marketing affect the prices offered by contracts? Contracts seem so lucrative that it's difficult to see the point of normal sales

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes