dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So if Lily/Jennifer/other hates a particular interaction, will they eventually accept that interaction if you continue enough times or does it take a trance action to force them to like that interaction? :unsure:
If you raise their sluttiness or obedience high enough or gain situational bonuses to sluttiness with high happiness, love (only counts when alone) or arousal, they will eventually let you do X with them even if they hate it. But no, their opinion will never change on its own or even through countless sex actions. You need to train them via trance

Reactions: loqex

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
So if Lily/Jennifer/other hates a particular interaction, will they eventually accept that interaction if you continue enough times or does it take a trance action to force them to like that interaction? :unsure:
Are you talking about preferences or Taboos? Taboos can be broken permanently by breaking them repeatedly (see walkthrough above), Preferences you can only adjust via trance.

Reactions: loqex

NightlinerSGS

Aug 6, 2017
Taboo Break Walkthrough for Jennifer & Lily
Thanks for the walkthrough, much appreciated!

One question though: I got Lily's Instapic quest early and didn't rat her out. Now, weeks later (I prioritized making money) I finally get to the point where she wants to take topless pictures with mom, but now mom doesn't ask me about Lily anymore. Mom is slutty enough to do it and has an insta account already, but I guess the trigger to advance is in that conversation... is there any way to force that coversation again, or any other alternative apart from brute-forcing it?

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for the walkthrough, much appreciated!

One question though: I got Lily's Instapic quest early and didn't rat her out. Now, weeks later (I prioritized making money) I finally get to the point where she wants to take topless pictures with mom, but now mom doesn't ask me about Lily anymore. Mom is slutty enough to do it and has an insta account already, but I guess the trigger to advance is in that conversation... is there any way to force that coversation again, or any other alternative apart from brute-forcing it?
Every time you take extra topless or nude shots with Lily it sets a flag for Jennifer to ask you about it the following Saturday morning. You can force taking topless or nude shots by making a special request in insta when you check your phone and then going to Lily and doing the shoot right away. If she's slutty enough (over 40 for nude) she'll bring it up after the normal shots. I just tested it in my own game and got Jennifer to ask about it three weekends in a row, with MC repeating the "I guess she's working between classes" lie each time. Tell me if that works for you

NightlinerSGS

Aug 6, 2017
Every time you take extra topless or nude shots with Lily it sets a flag for Jennifer to ask you about it the following Saturday morning. You can force taking topless or nude shots by making a special request in insta when you check your phone and then going to Lily and doing the shoot right away. If she's slutty enough (over 40 for nude) she'll bring it up after the normal shots. I just tested it in my own game and got Jennifer to ask about it three weekends in a row, with MC repeating the "I guess she's working between classes" lie each time. Tell me if that works for you
Yes, this worked like a charm. Thanks! :)

Reactions: dalzomo

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
No news from Vren on patreon site, are we going to a new Superpowered ? :rolleyes:
No. He's been active on the mod's discord. Last I saw, the plans were to do the live2d stuff while also doing smaller stuff like story content when he wants a break from live2d. Might want to check out for a while since it's taking a bit

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
No news from Vren on patreon site, are we going to a new Superpowered ? :rolleyes:
Last update on Patreon was yesterday, saying that they're going on a long-planned trip for the next week and won't be able to finish the release (with one pose finalized using the new system) until after. This is only two weeks after the last update, which is much less time than the dev of Superpowered was silent.

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
Somebody have a save with all the girls in max stats? Thanks!!
Pd:I reclenty started to play and it's very entertaining but I want some action without fear to rush the things

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Somebody have a save with all the girls in max stats? Thanks!!
Pd:I reclenty started to play and it's very entertaining but I want some action without fear to rush the things
Having ALL girls at max stats is difficult. Really afaik there is no game over unless your company loses money.
The fastest way to "some action" is with your head researcher Stephanie.
And really, the sex minigame is the same for all women. The family have some story/dialogue but the actual sex is the same as with any other character.

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
Taboo Break Walkthrough for Jennifer & Lily

This guide should hopefully help anyone seeking to break and keep broken any of the taboos with Jennifer & Lily. I will first define each tier of taboo along with each individual taboo that can be broken at that tier. I will then list, first for Jennifer and then for Lily, the choices which can be taken once the taboo refresh event fires, including any quests you can take on for potential additional rewards

Taboo Tiers
Foreplay: this tier covers breast and pussy nudity, kissing, groping, fingering, tit fuck, and handjob (when she takes control during sex). I suspect underwear nudity is also at this tier, but it appears to stay broken once broken. This is the tier with the greatest number of individual taboos that can be broken per day
Oral: this tier covers blowjob (and its two levels of escalation, Deepthroat and Skull Fuck, which do not count as additional taboos) and cunnilingus, so two sex actions that can break oral taboo per day
Vaginal: this tier covers all vaginal sex. It can be broken once per day
Anal: this tier covers all anal sex. It too can be broken once per day

When you see Jennifer or Lily on a day after breaking one of her taboos, she will confront you in an automatic event that fires upon entering the room she occupies. If you can't satisfy one of the instant solutions (incest opinion or number of taboo breaks), you will have to either propose a quest to earn access, or accept defeat for now. She will lose 10 sluttiness and the taboos in question will be restored. If you broke multiple taboos at different tiers in one day this event might occur for each tier, losing you an additional 10 sluttiness each time. It pays to not skip ahead with Jennifer and Lily unless you have a strategy. Stick to one tier at a time until it's broken for good, then move on to another. I find it easiest to go in order by tier, but you aren't required to. If she has the sluttiness to do it, you can skip tiers to what you like most. Just remember that if she takes control during sex, she might break one of the tiers you've left unbroken and then you're dealing with that the next day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jennifer

Lily
And that's it! Feel free to ask for clarification on anything except Jennifer's PC password ^_^
Is there a way for aunt ,and cousin to get to GF status?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes