a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just downloaded the all in one version, but the game just doesn't open, no error or anything, it just doesn't open. Is there anything wrong with it?
The first time running a new one takes a while to unpack the game, if it does not start after 5 min then it could be your computer or antivirus program blocking it.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Since game not opening can happen in both mod and vanilla. Sounds like corrupted persistent save to me,

Acid001

Jun 26, 2020
It would be nice to see some kind of nursery to preview the babies after girls having birth,
it would be also nice to interact with them or even teach or guide them to become adults
For example: You accept the responsibility of having the girls pregnant, the baby then goes to
nursery and you can interact and supply the baby with knowledge like (intellect, focus, charisma, etc...)
until baby reach the time for school, then you need to pay for scholarship or even open own school
where the player can interact and learn them certain skills until they reach adultery (18+)
Later, player can interact with them also like generated girls in game, corrupt them, have sex, give
them jobs etc... Also, he will be responsible to provide them a roof, like multi story house or hotel or whatever
That way player will have challenge of knocking the girls in game and also will lead to more incest
interactions like knocking own daughters or grand daughters later on.
It will be also good to implement aging as well, that way the game will be playable even more hours.
For example, you knock the girl (not blood related) and after that boy/girl grown up, you can transfer
yourself to younger body and continue the story on.
Maybe to implement some genetics and research to manipulate DNK or RNK of each person or bay after birth,
making them compatible to player for having future impregnation of blood line relatives etc...

I know it is lot of work but it will be unique game to play

Keep up great work Vren

Reactions: AXELXX

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It would be nice to see some kind of nursery to preview the babies after girls having birth,
it would be also nice to interact with them or even teach or guide them to become adults
For example: You accept the responsibility of having the girls pregnant, the baby then goes to
nursery and you can interact and supply the baby with knowledge like (intellect, focus, charisma, etc...)
until baby reach the time for school, then you need to pay for scholarship or even open own school
where the player can interact and learn them certain skills until they reach adultery (18+)
Later, player can interact with them also like generated girls in game, corrupt them, have sex, give
them jobs etc... Also, he will be responsible to provide them a roof, like multi story house or hotel or whatever
That way player will have challenge of knocking the girls in game and also will lead to more incest
interactions like knocking own daughters or grand daughters later on.
It will be also good to implement aging as well, that way the game will be playable even more hours.
For example, you knock the girl (not blood related) and after that boy/girl grown up, you can transfer
Maybe to implement some genetics and research to manipulate DNK or RNK of each person or bay after birth,
making them compatible to player for having future impregnation of blood line relatives etc...

Keep up great work Vren
Uhmmm...why do I get "The Sims" flash backs from those ideas?

Reactions: Darkaura

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Bodies will be more varied in the Live2d update. Faces and hair might have more variation down the road since it won't be such a hassle to add them. All according to vren
Vren says that since years now so wait and see :)

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Vren says that since years now so wait and see :)
Well yes it's not going to open floodgates of new renders. But his current workflow should be way less of a pain in the ass. Instead of every body size getting its own render, one render can be reworked to fit one body with Live2d. That's why I think it could happen sooner rather than years down the line

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I am at a loss for fix, it seems to be whenever I attempt to use any variation of the self replicating serum but I could be wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

Keep up great work Vren

Sooo lab rats - CK (crusader kings) Edition? :whistle:

Acid001

Jun 26, 2020
Uhmmm...why do I get "The Sims" flash backs from those ideas?
Doesn't have to be like Sims, I was just propose the idea, it doesn't have to be complicated
The point of the Idea was to give MC chance of knocking up his daughters as well, not just
4 family members. Maybe at some point in story line MC can meet grandmother, from mother side
and from father side as well for example, maybe more characters that are related.

The point of nursing doesn't have to be detailed, for beginning it can be only to preview the babies,
later maybe to implement that game spawns new person related as daughter when she turns up 18
at MC's home, giving him opportunity to mess around with daughter, as well as grand daughter later on etc...

Doesn't have to be Sims like, right now game by itself have great concept base in my opinion.

Reactions: vaaf

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
So has Vren given any timeline as to when he intends to implement Live2d update, because that is definitely the weakest element of the game.

Reactions: 4GunZ

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I just checked my old files, and it looks like I have v0.38.1 downloaded. Can anyone give me a tldr of the biggest changes since then?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just checked my old files, and it looks like I have v0.38.1 downloaded. Can anyone give me a tldr of the biggest changes since then?
The changelog can... honestly the game had so many transformations that the List would be far to long anyway.
Last time I played was around Version 0.45 and I still hardly recognize the mayority of the game as so much changed.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes