gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
CANT WE GET SOME ( Project Myriam ) STUFF IN LAB RAT AND SLEEPING PILL, FORCE USE , FORCE SHARING FOR OUR BENEFIT OR FUCKET JUST RAPE THE FAMILY LIKE THE COMPANY ( CAN WE HAVE SOME SEXY OUTFITS )

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
CANT WE GET SOME ( Project Myriam ) STUFF IN LAB RAT AND SLEEPING PILL, FORCE USE , FORCE SHARING FOR OUR BENEFIT OR FUCKET JUST RAPE THE FAMILY LIKE THE COMPANY ( CAN WE HAVE SOME SEXY OUTFITS )
A serum to increase the chances of them sleeping during the morning or night would be cool. Everything else you said is like not understanding the point of the serums to begin with. You don't need to force - The serums do the coercing for you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This tbh.
I am playing modded now but even vanilla it's possible to make a serum that will let you have sex with them instantly.
Well if you make a Serum with a high Sluttiness boost you are already on a good way, combine that with some of Noras traits and it's pretty much ensureing that the girls won't refuse you... though either of these research will take quiet alot of time to develope

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Its been a while since we had any updates. Just surprised the patreons haven't complained any. This and Corruption are the two games I enjoy the most.

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
A serum to increase the chances of them sleeping during the morning or night would be cool. Everything else you said is like not understanding the point of the serums to begin with. You don't need to force - The serums do the coercing for you
WHEN I Say forced i meant without any serum

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
WHEN I Say forced i meant without any serum
Then you're misunderstanding the theme of the game. This is a quid pro quo sexual harassment and date-rape game, not a just plain rape game :3

High obedience is as close to forced as you're going to get, and they still need to be w/i reach of the sluttiness threshold of the sex act you want to coerce them into doing

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes