Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's uh... one way to look at it.
I can't speak for all of their games, but the Koikatsu and Honey Select "games" are barely games. They are, however, fairly extensive 3D character modeling (designing?) software... which is executed separate from the "game."
Complaining about the use of Illusion characters is kind of like complaining about someone designing and using Poser models.
HS2 samples, my designs (I selected the clothing and colored it, but I did not design it):
To be fair the games are fairly nice for female stand alone models... how far goes the modding for the MC though?
Because most games that are complained about are about the use of preset Characters all front the MC.
The Models of Lab Rats (1) are such presets for example

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
To be fair the games are fairly nice for female stand alone models... how far goes the modding for the MC though?
Because most games that are complained about are about the use of preset Characters all front the MC.
The Models of Lab Rats (1) are such presets for example
Ah, well, if they're presets, then I guess it's more like complaining about someone using presets from any modeling program... which is fair, though I'd expect it to be phrased that way.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I am gone for few hours and then a new god is brought to life.
Did Vren just reach cult like reverent status? So many questions follow.
Are women mandatorily given to members in this cult?
Are there member dues?
Can I join?

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Does this have NTR?
if so what kind of NTR?
You can prego or have access to all characters so far, married or not. But in the mod area there is one that your mother and sister bring people in. but you have to turn that option on.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Does this have NTR?
if so what kind of NTR?
If you encourage it, mom will give her boss a blowjob.
You can also pimp out your employees to an investor.

Neither is "technically" NTR since they don't leave you for them or anything, just do sexual acts with people besides the MC. Sharing/Prostitution would be more fitting.

Wraft

Mar 19, 2018
How? As far as I can tell most things are in name.xxx format but whenever I try with a random it gives a name or attribute error.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes