bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I think you misunderstood regarding reddit. Not sure exactly what reddit-speak is but it was probably intended as an insult.

Unless Vren has multiple reddit accounts, he has been silent there for 8 months.
I've only ever seen him update changelogs there a few days early. So idk if it's a good way to judge his activity

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Considering:
I think you misunderstood regarding reddit. Not sure exactly what reddit-speak is but it was probably intended as an insult.

Unless Vren has multiple reddit accounts, he has been silent there for 8 months.
and
I've only ever seen him update changelogs there a few days early. So idk if it's a good way to judge his activity
I don't really know what swagfiend meant in his post I linked. What activity was he talking about? I understood the post as if it was about Reddit, but now it doesn't seem so.

Anyway, he did actually detail his problems, project blockages, absence (posts when he has made progress only), and what his progress is. He always has. A one month gap that was not unexpected to happen shouldn't come as a surprise.
The sources I have access to do not indicate any recent activity from Vren. Where exactly did he "detail his problems, project blockages, absence (posts when he has made progress only), and what his progress is"? I agree he usually did so, on Patreon for example, and I've seen some long silences from him earlier, too, so I wouldn't be too concerned with all this issue. But it has been more than half a year already, and while I do hope he's still working on the game, I'm loosing faith with each day of silence.

I understand he's alone on this, but I have offered him help a few years ago, even sent him a few ready-to-merge patches, and he flatly rejected all my offers. So my understanding is, Vren wants to be alone on this. He's also frustrated because he can't handle Live2D the way he wants to, so he did try to engage the community on this (hence GitGud). However, after an initial flurry of small fixes and typos, he failed to articulate what exactly he needs help with, so the community turned off, and he was left alone with his problems.

In summary, Vren's facing some problems he doesn't know how to handle, and he doesn't want to (or doesn't know how to) explain what exactly they are. So, he's working on them alone, probably digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole he created. He's aware of this, and it's seriously demotivating him from working on the game, therefore his progress gets even slower, and the devious cycle repeats.

I do wish him all the best, and I'm ready to help him, however I can't help but worry about the game's future.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There are a few overseeing in the game.

1 let's say a girl has a hatred for pink in her preferences. but I see with my own eyes that she is wearing pink. how can this be? I have some thoughts (I didn’t look into the code, because I don’t know how the generation of clothes for dressing a girl works) perhaps the random number generator for each color does not exactly hit, and let's say it turns out not quite pink, according to the code, but it looks pink to the eye. that is, it is necessary to introduce some "backlash" for each declared color. or cancel the free choice of colors and leave only the table - then the color preferences of the girls will match the colors of the clothes they are wearing. a word with flowers needs to be thought out.
1.1 it may be necessary to introduce specific RGB combinations for those colors that are found in the preferences of the NPC, so that clothes are not generated with this color if the character does not like this color more -
1.2 I would like a more convenient procedure for entering RGB color codes. preferably in the form in which the codes are found on the Internet - that is, 0..255 and not 0.00-1.00 - so that you do not have to recalculate in the calculator. or in the settings you need to set the color representation format - percentage or WEB coding.

2 why when at the end of a date a girl invites us to have sex at her home, then after sex we are invited to train the girl (of course, if we sent the girl into a trance) but in other cases, when, for example, a girl came home to us from a night, when I choose "let's call it a night" - the offer to train the girl does not appear - why?
as I understand it, they forgot to add a call line to check the girl for a trance state?

dates.rpy contain this call
//
call check_date_trance(the_person)
//

3 triggered orgasm (TO) - shouldn't it be counted towards the trance state? so why does it not participate in any way anywhere, but is a "thing in itself" - a kind of useless element. in contrast, there is a very useful acquisition - "pregnancy fascination", which gives, for example, "easy access" when he approached a girl and said "do you want to fly in?" or went up to the girl and without saying a word bent her over and pulled up the hem of her skirt and "began to do his manly things." but what does this very MOT give practical? or was it just made in the game "to be"?
but it is necessary to make sure that TO is taken into account in the general accounting of orgasms in a trance state - that is, if I lack one orgasm from my cousin so that she is in a very deep trance, then THAT would be very useful to me ... otherwise - a waste of clarity...
Or am I missing something somewhere?
well, then where should I look, where and what effects should I see?

is it realistic to increase the maximum number of staff in the company? just a her... a team of 39 co... girls - this is not very much milk for the daily milk yield, you can earn little money.
or during the game you can buy the expansion of the company to increase the number of staff?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 does it make any practical sense to do incest "love" instead of "like"? my family has incest in the "Like" position - but will "love Incest" give something?
2 How are skills trained in girls? I mean oral experience or vaginal... only through post-trance training or normal sex (how long does it take for example an oral skill to train this skill?) of course, if only post-trance training, then there are no questions, because I already know this myself. But if there are other ways - tell me more, please.
3 Does fertility booster overpower birth control pills? and a double dose of a fertility booster - overpowers?

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
1 does it make any practical sense to do incest "love" instead of "like"? my family has incest in the "Like" position - but will "love Incest" give something?
2 How are skills trained in girls? I mean oral experience or vaginal... only through post-trance training or normal sex (how long does it take for example an oral skill to train this skill?) of course, if only post-trance training, then there are no questions, because I already know this myself. But if there are other ways - tell me more, please.
I think you need "loves Incest" for Anal taboo quest with mom, not sure about sister. Other than that it gives you more sluttiness during sex and slightly higher trance chance I believe.

As for your second question that depends.
Since we are in the base game thread, IIRC the only way to train them is via trance. But in the mod I think they can learn by doing.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hahaha =) well. Casanova didn’t work out of me =) everything rests on a lack of love and you can’t train more than 20-30% of her by talking - you have to take her on dates ... =) but I really wanted to approach a stranger in downtown and say goodbye when she is already pregnant =) game does not provide such an opportunity. And the mod doesn't work either.

i got idea! if there is a girlfriend nearby - you need to make love to her in front of this girl you want to fuck - she will gain "experience" during observation and become more "uninhibited"(i mean slutty). yes, i need try. bring a few girls with you for fidelity - they will be wingmans =) suddenly work? this is going to be hilarious =)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I think you need "loves Incest" for Anal taboo quest with mom, not sure about sister. Other than that it gives you more sluttiness during sex and slightly higher trance chance I believe.

As for your second question that depends.
Since we are in the base game thread, IIRC the only way to train them is via trance. But in the mod I think they can learn by doing.
You only need 'loves incest' to choose the instant win option in their anal taboo break dialogs. You don't need it to choose the quest option. The highest you ever need Jennifer and Lily to have is 'likes incest' for the vaginal quest, and that's only if you want to do the quest instead of just brute repeat break until they give in

Loves incest will give a higher arousal gain during sex iirc and a higher situational sluttiness bonus during sex, neither of which are necessary to have fun and achieve your goals imo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
hahaha =) well. Casanova didn’t work out of me =) everything rests on a lack of love and you can’t train more than 20-30% of her by talking - you have to take her on dates ... =) but I really wanted to approach a stranger in downtown and say goodbye when she is already pregnant =) game does not provide such an opportunity. And the mod doesn't work either.

i got idea! if there is a girlfriend nearby - you need to make love to her in front of this girl you want to fuck - she will gain "experience" during observation and become more "uninhibited"(i mean slutty). yes, i need try. bring a few girls with you for fidelity - they will be wingmans =) suddenly work? this is going to be hilarious =)
public sex already has the potential to raise the sluttiness of one watcher and the sluttiness and arousal of your partner with reinforcing dialog, IF you choose sex actions that are in the sweet spot of sluttiness for both of them. If you choose actions that are too tame, they'll both indicate that in dialog. If your actions are too extreme for the watcher, she'll disapprove loudly and your partner might lose some sluttiness instead of gaining it

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it's quite funny to meet prostitutes whose sluttyness parameter is a little different from that of ordinary city dwellers who walk around downtown. isn't that hilarious?
Yes. The game definitely has room to move. there are unfinished parts.

By the way, was it worth taking Alexia out of the coffee shop? maybe she gave some quests? maybe i made mistake - I took her to my company ...

and it's probably a good thing that Nora Simmons can't be taken out of the university. but maybe i made another mistake - i move her into harem mansion.

i think i need to restart game from scratch =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I need some clarification on the mechanics of the game.
Here I look at the girl's detailed info - she's maximum is the vaginal skill. I mean vaginal sex will get the most "experience" points?
but what do the numbers mean in each sub-discipline of vaginal sex?
here for example i choose missionary position - next to the numbers, what do they mean? 7(blue)/9(pink) for energy and 22(blue) 30(pink) for arousal
but what do these _numbers_ mean?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Here I look at the girl's detailed info - she's maximum is the vaginal skill. I mean vaginal sex will get the most "experience" points?
here for example i choose missionary position - next to the numbers, what do they mean? 7(blue)/9(pink) for energy and 22(blue) 30(pink) for arousal
Blue = MC, Pink = Partner

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't know why you are the only male in the game?
No one can steal you girls but you can?
you're not the only man in the game - calm down about that.
some girls have husbands or boyfriends. and investors come to your company - also most often they are men. what are you so worried about? no one to drink beer with?
and if so, even if you are the only man in the city - are you against it? Or maybe you find it difficult to perform their marital duties for other people's husbands? =)
well, don’t pester other people’s wives and girls - the girls in their detailed info clearly indicate whether they are single or not. do not hire women who are not alone. why get upset?
be honest - the game allows this.
there are also relatively honest wives in the game - I know one like that, I call her to my harem - she is honest, she does not want to cheat her husband. however, to fuck me to her - she lets me in, such a strange honesty she has. =) (but fuckdate - fuckdate is as ultimate solution for every stubborn girl)
BTW Alexia also hate to cheating. but good word (trance) with a gun (fuck) - do a magic =)

calm down, all the women in the city are, to one degree or another, whores, even those who do not have a single yellow heart (they just don’t know yet that they are also whores - you just need to work hard to make these nuns obsessed with you whores ) =)
By the way, the author made you a royal gift. a whole city of whores whom you can knock everyone =) (yes i mean ALL of the womans!)
however, you can always leave that city - press Alt-F4 (after which shift-del), slamming the door loudly. =)

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The Vaginal/Anal/Oral/Foreplay skills determine how much arousal you "deal" to the partner (and also if they can for example deep throat or not).
So if a sex action says "20/11 23/30" that means it takes you 20 stamina and the partner 11 stamina, and you will gain 23 arousal and she will gain 30.
So the higher your sex skill, the faster you will make the partner orgasm and the higher their skill the faster they will make you orgasm.
However, high skill also makes "try not to cum yet" more successful.

Again I don't think people get experience in sex skills in the base game, afaik that's a mod-only thing.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Do I understand correctly that the 7 units of energy spent by the MC will return to him in the form of 22 units of sexual arousal?
The mechanics are slightly different between the vanilla game (this thread) and the mod. You're better off asking your questions about the mod mechanics in the mod thread

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes