• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
how to test new serums on experimental subjects? Let's say I give this serum (which has a 20% side effect trait) to Stephanie, and what happens? if the side effect doesn't happen, does it need to be mastered or is it no longer necessary? And how to understand that a side effect happened? and what happens after that? I just lost a lot of time in the MOD version at the stage of mastering traits (at the same time I recruited a huge RD department of 15 girls in the hope that their total brain power would be more than enough for everything), trying to eliminate side effects, but then somewhere I read that side effects can be eliminated on experimental subjects. So it became interesting - how it all happens. that is, it is possible not to do mastering of traits at all? I got a trait with 80% side effects, and as it is - put it in a carrier serum. something must happen during the testing phase. Or did I misunderstand a bit?
After you produce a serum, you can raise mastery of the traits in that serum by giving it to a girl and then using chat options (the leftmost column when speaking to a girl) like "make small talk", "compliment her", and "flirt with her." Each action raises mastery of all included traits by 0.2, so if you give her a serum with multiple traits, or multiple doses of serums with multiple traits, that's even more efficient still than wasting R&D's time

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
excuise me, Sarah HR director - is she from MOD-content or i simply bad luck and she simply not randomed to me?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Aunt Becky is weird.
apparently, she will agree to become my girlfriend only if she becomes pregnant.
I scored with big difficulty 60 love points for her - she tells me "let's talk about something else."
women are either fools or whores =) I got a fool.
let's see what the cousin is.
sister and mother are normal girls (sluts). they didn’t make faces, they quickly broke down and lay down under me - good sluts.
Well, that's it, my patience with aunty has come to an end - I have a war with my aunt. she will stop getting off my cock until I put a bun in her oven.
By the way, is there a fertility enhancer in the vanilla version? Or is it just MOD content again? to pump up my aunt with these amplifiers until she starts getting pregnant from a kiss ... =)

• Angry
Reactions: randommess

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Univercity Campus - how to i may get there? location is not opened.
or when i hire mom - this path closed?

but i after hiring mom talked with her old boss and talked at bar with his daugghter. i have her contact in my phone...
do i broke the game?

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
well, judging by the color coding of the gender (boys = blue, girls = pink), then yes, there is a suspicion that someone from the countries of the former USSR was involved. I just once asked in the branches on other games - outside the former USSR, it seems that such color identification was not used.
although I could be wrong. but the fact that the required amount of energy in sexual acts is indicated by these two colors caught my eye.
No, what I meant is Vren might have perished. But I've not checked his patreon so he might be alive :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nguyen's (name of launry generated) laundry has a director.
and this director, who pesters the mother of the MC, has a daughter - she studies at the university.
UPD: thanks guys for hint about univercity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how to find out the name of the girl in the reception of the laundry? I decided to take her away too.
let this director do the laundry himself... but(!!!) how to find out the name of this reception-girl and where she lives (without using cheats, that is, "legally", well, well, semi-legally, that is, to do "feint with your ears", using the game mechanics to do the unforeseen)? any ideas? about the director's daughter - everything is easier with her - to drag her to an expensive restaurant and after the restaurant she will drag the MC to her home for sex -> on the map appears new location "director daughter home"(or some sort of).

how to open the location "bar"?
how to open the location "school"?

Does the mechanics of the game include namesakes?

btw - daughter of director named Mrs. <director_family_name> but she is a girl and single (and have 0 childrens) - she not a Missus (Mrs. for Missus) she is Miss (Ms.) - funny to see this.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
how to open the location "bar"?
how to open the location "school"?

Does the mechanics of the game include namesakes?

btw - daughter of director named Mrs. <director_family_name> but she is a girl and single (and have 0 childrens) - she not a Missus (Mrs. for Missus) she is Miss (Ms.) - funny to see this.
There is no bar in the base game, that's a mod feature. (Talk to the lifestyle coach)
The school/university is unlocked when you go visit Nora in the quest to advance your research.
People who are related will share the same last name.

I think the boss' daughter is also a mod feature. You meet her during the mom promotion NTR quest by trying to convince the boss to leave the mother alone, there you meet her in the lobby. You need to choose to "comfort her" and then you get her number and can interact with her at the university or in the lobby. Doesn't really have a story other than that.

In the future it would be better if you could ask mod-related questions in the mod thread, so people playing the base game don't get confused. Since you seem to be playing the modded version, that would be the place to go for all your gameplay questions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the boss' daughter is also a mod feature. You meet her during the mom promotion NTR quest by trying to convince the boss to leave the mother alone, there you meet her in the lobby. You need to choose to "comfort her" and then you get her number and can interact with her at the university or in the lobby. Doesn't really have a story other than that.
No that's a base game Event.
It's on the alternative route to avoid NTR aswell.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
location "bar" - from vanilla. in pre-play part in the bar we talk with Stephanie about hiring her to the place of Head Researcher.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
location "bar" - from vanilla. in pre-play part in the bar we talk with Stephanie about hiring her to the place of Head Researcher.
It is not a location you can return to in the vanilla game. It is used for that discussion with Steph in the prologue and the "comfort her" scene with Jenn's boss's daughter, and that's it

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can't help but admit - the game has replayability. last time I managed to put my mother to bed much faster and my cousin was not eager to cooperate with me. this time - mom got stubborn, but with her cousin it's easier than ever. Or maybe experience matters. but it affects in two ways - somewhere you already know and wait, and when you don’t get it, you get lost in bewilderment, because the last time you forgot when you got it - this is how replay value works. my congratulations to the author.

Reactions: dalzomo and hyfka

xray14

Jul 9, 2017
I can't help but admit - the game has replayability. last time I managed to put my mother to bed much faster and my cousin was not eager to cooperate with me. this time - mom got stubborn, but with her cousin it's easier than ever. Or maybe experience matters. but it affects in two ways - somewhere you already know and wait, and when you don’t get it, you get lost in bewilderment, because the last time you forgot when you got it - this is how replay value works. my congratulations to the author.
Well that primarily comes from the opinions that are set and what you suggest to them over time by putting them into a trance. This also affects their happiness and obedience levels for positions and dialogue.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes