Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
You can use console to cheat when mom/sister complains in the morning, so that they believe that they have done it 100 times already:
Code:
the_person.event_triggers_dict["kissing_revisit_count"] = 100
the_person.event_triggers_dict["oral_revisit_count"] = 100
the_person.event_triggers_dict["anal_revisit_count"] = 100
the_person.event_triggers_dict["vaginal_revisit_count"] = 100
It only works for taboos that have already been broken at least once.

You need to do it while talking to her AND before you are presented the different options, that she likes it, Have done it so many times, etc.

How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
To activate console - edit the following file
\Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.
finally someone helpful, that's exactly what i looked for, thank you(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Which will casually be ignored as much as the searchbar...ignoring people seems much more efficient and compelling
That's a false dichotomy, nobody uses the search bar for this site because it sucks. Even with Boolean operators, it will just return pages of tangentially related posts... Every time I search for a game by name, it is NEVER the first option. If I'm lucky I only have to scroll halfway down the page to find a post that will hopefully link to the game I was actually looking for.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
That's a false dichotomy, nobody uses the search bar for this site because it sucks. Even with Boolean operators, it will just return pages of tangentially related posts... Every time I search for a game by name, it is NEVER the first option. If I'm lucky I only have to scroll halfway down the page to find a post that will hopefully link to the game I was actually looking for.
Same goes for comments:
You can try search for walkthroug/compress/android port etc, but first you get something from 3-4 years ago, some posts wich are reply to that post and MAYBE the thing you need, but it will be nicely hidden in between wrong results.
Nice.
And it also have no filter in results...
Double nice

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not being able to fully utilize the tools doesn't mean they suck... just that you need to practice more.
The searchbar is more than sufficient if you operate it with common internet knowledge.
Same goes for comments:
You can try search for walkthroug/compress/android port etc, but first you get something from 3-4 years ago, some posts wich are reply to that post and MAYBE the thing you need, but it will be nicely hidden in between wrong results.
Nice.
And it also have no filter in results...
Double nice
You should check your profile as most customizable options are there and you can also use advanced search Options for better results.
(for example sort by date instead of relevance [presetup])

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Not being able to fully utilize the tools doesn't mean they suck... just that you need to practice more.
The searchbar is more than sufficient if you operate it with common internet knowledge.
That's what Boolean operators are, youse dum shites. Honestly, easiest way to find stuff on this site is to Google whatever you need (game, usually) AND F95. AND. A Boolean operator.

Youse.

Dum.

Shite.

Reactions: Manatee155

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You should check your profile as most customizable options are there and you can also use advanced search Options for better results.
Sounds very convenient. As if in: I must check my bank account every time I need to take off pants to use toilet.
Why these options are god knows where, when we have VERY practical "Latest updates" search. Why these 2 opposites are exist on the same site??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sounds very convenient. As if in: I must check my bank account every time I need to take off pants to use toilet.
Why these options are god knows where, when we have VERY practical "Latest updates" search. Why these 2 opposites are exist on the same site??
Latest Update isn't really on the same site... it used to be, than got moved to a seperate one since the traffic apparently got to much for this construct.
And the settings changed in your profile are applied to all of your searches in F95... if you want one time searches use the advanced search Option

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I just click "search titles only" and I've had very little trouble finding games on F95 using it's search when I knew the title of a game.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Agree, it's easier to find the mod thread to games and then navigate from there to the actual game through the site wide search box. However I have learned that there is a game search box on the top of the Games Forum here: https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/ That's pretty ace when trying to find specific games.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I just click "search titles only" and I've had very little trouble finding games on F95 using it's search when I knew the title of a game.
So now I gotta click boxes?!?!?! The outrage!!!!! The whole point of Boolean operators is to render the need for using a mouse unnecessary. Then again, this site runs on such a shoestring budget maybe they don't even use Boolean operators anyways and I'm just pissing in the wind...

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
So now I gotta click boxes?!?!?! The outrage!!!!! The whole point of Boolean operators is to render the need for using a mouse unnecessary. Then again, this site runs on such a shoestring budget maybe they don't even use Boolean operators anyways and I'm just pissing in the wind...
If it is just not using a mouse once you are in the search bar you can tab down to the check box and hit the space bar.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes