slowpersun

May 30, 2017
If it is just not using a mouse once you are in the search bar you can tab down to the check box and hit the space bar.
That was mock outrage, I mean that half the point of Boolean operators means you don't even have to tab around the rest of a search bar. It's all just typing in the search bar. I blame Gen Z, lazy pricks can't even fix the planet...

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
That's a false dichotomy, nobody uses the search bar for this site because it sucks. Even with Boolean operators, it will just return pages of tangentially related posts... Every time I search for a game by name, it is NEVER the first option. If I'm lucky I only have to scroll halfway down the page to find a post that will hopefully link to the game I was actually looking for.
I use search quite often. I tend to use it for looking for comments, things like walkthroughs and other stuff that aren't always on page 1.
Searching for games by name is usually best done using the search in the games forum itself.
If you can't remember a title and can remember what engine it was using and some of the content type using the filter system on latest updates is the best method.
But as for search it self it works. That said it isn't the greatest in the world. You don't have the ability to exclude and other search features but in general the biggest problem I see when it comes to people's searches is using the wrong terms based on their comments. Or more often than not them just being lazy and wanting others to make life easier for them. Every time one of the lazy shits asks instead of using search it takes up bit of space on a drive and the database.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
I remember when Alta-Vista was first launched. So yeah, sure I can find stuff using the different search options available on the site. But anybody calling them actually good or blaming the users complaining about them is fooling themselves. The user experience is pretty bad, and you're almost always just faster by using a google search with F95 added to what you're trying to find. Good search functionality is extremely difficult, so I don't blame this website for what it's got, but lets not go overboard and act like it's only laziness that making people find the site's search functions less then helpful a lot of the times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Finding the right keyword is most of the battle. At least the search defaults to 'this thread' when you are in one. The quick search on the front page is nice, but can also suffer from the keyword problem, especially if the dev is stubborn and names their game 'life' or something and doesn't want to change it.

Reactions: ks23seed

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys, so I played This Games and it's a really good game, especially for the H sandbox genre, but I have a question that is there any scenes with pregnant NPC? after they tell you they are pregnant? and they give you ( the player ) A choice ? if so then how much do you have to wait? NPC that is pregnant in my games is already 1 week pregnant.

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
Hey guys, so I played This Games and it's a really good game, especially for the H sandbox genre, but I have a question that is there any scenes with pregnant NPC? after they tell you they are pregnant? and they give you ( the player ) A choice ? if so then how much do you have to wait? NPC that is pregnant in my games is already 1 week pregnant.
You have to wait several months. Like in the real life.

• Haha
Reactions: gibbnatomon

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
You have to wait several months. Like in the real life.
I mean is there still any scene, story or that's it? little curious after they give you a choice about the baby's father ( NPC in my games is married )
But Hey thanks for replying to this message

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean is there still any scene, story or that's it? little curious after they give you a choice about the baby's father ( NPC in my games is married )
But Hey thanks for replying to this message
You can accelerate pregnancy with certain traits/Serums and eventually you can have pregnant Sex with the mother, but children are not really a thing in this game after birth they just remain a number on the mothers personal chart

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
You can accelerate pregnancy with certain traits/Serums and eventually you can have pregnant Sex with the mother, but children are not really a thing in this game after birth they just remain a number on the mothers personal chart
Hey thanks for the reply, so i can accelerate it? glad to know that I don't have to wait 9 months.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Hey thanks for the reply, so i can accelerate it? glad to know that I don't have to wait 9 months.
if you don't fiddle with it, it takes around 270 days for a woman to give birth in this game - around day 70 or so, she will mention that her boobs got bigger, around day 150 her belly will grow.

There are Serum-traits, that increase (or decrease if you want to) the progression by one day per day, and later one day per time-period (morning-> afternoon ... afternoon->evening and so on)

the last few days, the NPC will be missing from the game to give birth, which just increments the children-number

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
\game\general_actions\interaction_actions\
nope, maybe because i'm playing modded version (0.51.1.2)
mc.recently_orgasmed=False, i just put it in console, and it works, one downside through: i need to put it in console every time he orgasm

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
nope, maybe because i'm playing modded version (0.51.1.2)
mc.recently_orgasmed=False, i just put it in console, and it works, one downside through: i need to put it in console every time he orgasm
Yes, because every time he orgasms it is set to True until he reaches 10 arousal again, unless they've changed the mechanics in the mod

Since you're using the mod, it'd be better to ask your questions in the mod thread

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes