Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Yes, because every time he orgasms it is set to True until he reaches 10 arousal again, unless they've changed the mechanics in the mod

Since you're using the mod, it'd be better to ask your questions in the mod thread
modded version just better than original, bigger
new characters, new interactions
that's why i'm playing modded version, when original will be better i'll play original
i hope developer will this as encouragement

Last edited:

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Hi,
is this game time limited? Like Lab Rats 1 had 120 days time limit (240 on lower difficulties) i haven't seen any mention of it and 1st game had it quite plainly obvious but i prefer to be sure (would suck to learn about it on 80th+ day but still better then not).
also, i wish You prosperity and horniness in New 2023 Year.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,
is this game time limited? Like Lab Rats 1 had 120 days time limit (240 on lower difficulties) i haven't seen any mention of it and 1st game had it quite plainly obvious but i prefer to be sure (would suck to learn about it on 80th+ day but still better then not).
also, i wish You prosperity and horniness in New 2023 Year.
Not only the game does not have any time limit set, it doesn't even have any winning condition defined. You simply corrupt everyone in your path, and that's it. There are a few ways to lose the game (like running out of money, for example), but that's it.

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Not only the game does not have any time limit set, it doesn't even have any winning condition defined. You simply corrupt everyone in your path, and that's it. There are a few ways to lose the game (like running out of money, for example), but that's it.
Sweet (at least for an employer) thx

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
its a open sandbox with (almost) unlimited random npcs
other than the lose condition (dont think there is one other than going bankrupt) you set your goal yourself.

I managed to corrupt every female in town to 5 starts slutines (current size about 130 females)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
modded version just better than original, bigger
new characters, new interactions
that's why i'm playing modded version, when original will be better i'll play original
i hope developer will this as encouragement
But if you had posted in the correct thread, or at least mentioned that you are using the mod, then I would have told you that you can't edit that file when using the "Full game download". You need to manually install the mod on top of the original game for that.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Might just be bummed the Live stuff didn't work out as hoped.
Could've learned some Unreal or Unity and started porting the game logic in 4 months, gives you a baked in renderer instead of trying to build your own basically, for other tradeoffs.

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
Might just be bummed the Live stuff didn't work out as hoped.
Could've learned some Unreal or Unity and started porting the game logic in 4 months, gives you a baked in renderer instead of trying to build your own basically, for other tradeoffs.
It's not very easy to port large amounts of code to a different engine using a different language. They'd be better off making a new game at that point. Debatably starting again in Unity may have been quicker, given they had a framework of what they were trying to build already, and could just piece it all out.

But make no mistakes, it'd be neither fast or straightforward to do.

Reactions: jura7

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not very easy to port large amounts of code to a different engine using a different language. They'd be better off making a new game at that point. Debatably starting again in Unity may have been quicker, given they had a framework of what they were trying to build already, and could just piece it all out.

But make no mistakes, it'd be neither fast or straightforward to do.
1st Vren is a single Dev
2nd the whole point is for it being in RenPy and him makeing experiences for how far he can push the engine

Reactions: hyfka

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Something like the Saints Row engine would have been ideal for this game. There were such great character customization options in that game. But it's not really moddable, sadly. And probably fully 3d environments, even if you have a lot of prefabs is too much work for a lone dev.

View attachment 2286304
Dude, the game would have been taken down so quickly with a C&D it wouldn't be funny.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Dude, the game would have been taken down so quickly with a C&D it wouldn't be funny.
I mean it would have been a mod. There are tons of horny Skyrim mods, unfortunately the game becomes really unstable the more of them you use

• Angry
Reactions: Evil13
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes