• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Well that primarily comes from the opinions that are set and what you suggest to them over time by putting them into a trance. This also affects their happiness and obedience levels for positions and dialogue.
And those are semi-random, which makes every playthrough a bit different.
Of course you can rush things with incest opinion, but I find it more fun without.
I also like that there are many ways to play the game and challenge yourself.
For example, in my current playthrough I made the Marketing department my milking harem where I employed all the family members. If I get bored with this playthrough, I think next up will be the same thing but without using sluttiness serums (so only for trance to give opinions)

Reactions: ramvivat

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Wonderful game, probably a better The Company in terms of management and dosing/using drugs for nefarious reasons.

Quick question seeing as Vren's last Patreon post was back in October. Is that how they usually post? Has Vren mentioned dates on upcoming updates? Couldn't seem to find a pinned post about development schedule or whatnot.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Wonderful game, probably a better The Company in terms of management and dosing/using drugs for nefarious reasons.

Quick question seeing as Vren's last Patreon post was back in October. Is that how they usually post? Has Vren mentioned dates on upcoming updates? Couldn't seem to find a pinned post about development schedule or whatnot.
He's in a bit of a slump - he decided to completely rework how characters are rendered by implementing Live2D into the game and seems to be having some trouble with it - before that he was apparently reasonably good at sticking to a monthly release schedule.

Outside of the Patreon post, he does occasionally visit the mods discord, however the latest message from him there seems to be from the 10th of October. If you're hungry for additional content then do consider visiting the mods page - it adds several new systems, serum traits, locations, and characters to the game, as well as building on a few of the existing examples from the base game.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I just got a bad feeling. Does anyone know if Vren might be from the Ukraine area...? *nerverous sweating*
He's not. When he first joined the mod server he confirmed that he wasn't anywhere close to the Ukraine war. He didn't say where specifically for privacy reasons. You could look and see if it's there yourself still

nim

May 6, 2017
Univercity Campus - how to i may get there? location is not opened.
or when i hire mom - this path closed?

but i after hiring mom talked with her old boss and talked at bar with his daugghter. i have her contact in my phone...
do i broke the game?
The university opens either by asking Stephanie about asking Nora for help or after mc gets tier 1 researched (Nora offers other research work).

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes, of course there has been a huge update since the this was last discussed 2 posts before your post.

Live2D is now complete with 30 new models in 12 new positions and there has been a massive content update, where everything from the mod and lots of other stuff has been included.
:unsure:
Are there content proof of concept samples available to be seen; images, video?
What are the patch notes, even if they are pre beta relaese content? Just would like to know what I am working with.

nal654321

Jul 14, 2017
:unsure:
Are there content proof of concept samples available to be seen; images, video?
What are the patch notes, even if they are pre beta relaese content? Just would like to know what I am working with.
Oh, I thought the 0.52 tech demo was free already. I guess that's how far behind we are... I'm not subbed right now, but I can point you to the original techdemo that probably does a better job of showing off the idea:

More customizability, in terms of character size, shape, colours. Presumably we would get more clothing, since it no longer has to be re-rendered for every single body type.

The downside? It's looking pretty uncanny valley right now (the lack of skin textures really hurts) and performance is much worse.

I hope we hear more from Vren soon. Up until 0.51 he was so consistent and even with the static render DAZ stuff the gameplay loop was well done. I'm sad to see it stagnant for 6+ months.

umpoot

Jul 16, 2021
TL;DR: is there a known sluttiness decay on serums that use the self replicating serum? Is that working as intended or a bug of some sort?

Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere before, but I'm noticing after I made a Tier 3 serum, with self replicating serum as one of the traits, coupled with things adding sluttiness, obedience, etc, that people with high core_sluttiness like greater than 75 end up losing sluttiness turn after after, going into the negatives. It's like the sluttiness aspects of the serum are being decreased actively, as if it the serum's effects were over, but things like obedience, happiness, suggestibility, stay level where the serums put it. I've clocked that it's doing a -1 per each of the two serums applied for sluttiness, rather than the +30 it should be.

Reactions: hyfka

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So this game is dead for his new project then? God damn shame.
How'd you reach that conclusion?
TL;DR: is there a known sluttiness decay on serums that use the self replicating serum? Is that working as intended or a bug of some sort?

Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere before, but I'm noticing after I made a Tier 3 serum, with self replicating serum as one of the traits, coupled with things adding sluttiness, obedience, etc, that people with high core_sluttiness like greater than 75 end up losing sluttiness turn after after, going into the negatives. It's like the sluttiness aspects of the serum are being decreased actively, as if it the serum's effects were over, but things like obedience, happiness, suggestibility, stay level where the serums put it. I've clocked that it's doing a -1 per each of the two serums applied for sluttiness, rather than the +30 it should be.
Some Potions have traits that decrease sluttiness while raising others like Love or odedience, than there are side effects of different natures so it could be anything of the intended behaviour... or a bug I gues though since noone else reported it I'd consider it intended behaviour

Reactions: umpoot

umpoot

Jul 16, 2021
How'd you reach that conclusion?

Some Potions have traits that decrease sluttiness while raising others like Love or odedience, than there are side effects of different natures so it could be anything of the intended behaviour... or a bug I gues though since noone else reported it I'd consider it intended behaviour
Ah, there's my mistake. I missed the -1s on one of the traits added. Thanks for the call out!

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know about mod or cheat, but after you have broken it a few times there is an option to keep it broken.
how many times i must do this? she keep asking me to stop, i don't want to stop, EVER:mad:
FIX IT:mad: i keep breaking taboos, they keep refreshing, i am tired of it
i don't want to play until it's fixed

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
how many times i must do this? she keep asking me to stop, i don't want to stop, EVER:mad:
FIX IT:mad: i keep breaking taboos, they keep refreshing, i am tired of it
I posted a QoL mod that tells you exactly how many times more you need for each taboo.. but its on the discord.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Game mechanic working as intended.
Either you give them positive opinion of incest and do their quests, or it tells you how many times you need to break the taboo.
Hint: Giving them postitive incest opinion is way easier and faster.

Reactions: bloodbus

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Game mechanic working as intended.
Either you give them positive opinion of incest and do their quests, or it tells you how many times you need to break the taboo.
Hint: Giving them postitive incest opinion is way easier and faster.
"loves incest", so it's not easier or faster

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
"loves incest", so it's not easier or faster
You can use console to cheat when mom/sister complains in the morning, so that they believe that they have done it 100 times already:
Code:
the_person.event_triggers_dict["kissing_revisit_count"] = 100
the_person.event_triggers_dict["oral_revisit_count"] = 100
the_person.event_triggers_dict["anal_revisit_count"] = 100
the_person.event_triggers_dict["vaginal_revisit_count"] = 100
It only works for taboos that have already been broken at least once.

You need to do it while talking to her AND before you are presented the different options, that she likes it, Have done it so many times, etc.

How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
To activate console - edit the following file
\Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.

Reactions: Mishun
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes