ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The mechanics are slightly different between the vanilla game (this thread) and the mod. You're better off asking your questions about the mod mechanics in the mod thread
I'm sorry, I didn't know about that. it’s just that at first I seemed to be starting in the vanilla version - but for the time being I was blind, like a novice driver that, who apart from the road and the speedometer still don’t have time to see anything (traffic lights and road signs - how lucky or even hopes for the will of fate) and without really understanding the vanilla game, I immediately got into the modified game to play. OK. maybe i need to re-install the vanilla game in parallel...
(damned google-translator - twisted many words haha)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The part you quoted is from the Vanilla game though.
yes, I replied to his latest post for convenience. That thread of questioning had some mod elements though, which hyfka already addressed. I'm trying to help him understand why sometimes what we tell him here might not align with what he's experiencing in the modded game so that he does not feel misled when what he experiences doesn't match

ramvivat since you appear to have a lot of interest in the deeper mechanics, I do have a couple guides which are linked in the OP of this thread as the 1st week and taboo break walkthroughs. The 1st week walkthrough also has a link to a guide I wrote before that one, which goes into some other details and defines terms but in a less structured, rambling fashion. I don't know how google translator friendly any of them will be

I and the other regulars in this thread will try to answer your questions so feel free to continue asking here, but as I said sometimes small details will differ from the mod version while other times they will be large differences, such as women flat out refusing to do anything they hate in the mod, while they only require more sluttiness or obedience to be coerced into those acts in the vanilla game

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
so i started the vanilla game from scratch.
question: should I hire Alexia in the sales department?
it's just that in the mod version on the map there is a coffee shop in which Alexia worked. Will a coffee shop appear on the map over time in the vanilla version?
that is, if I don’t play right now (that is, I don’t take Alexia to work) - won’t I too regret about this decigion?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so i started the vanilla game from scratch.
question: should I hire Alexia in the sales department?
it's just that in the mod version on the map there is a coffee shop in which Alexia worked. Will a coffee shop appear on the map over time in the vanilla version?
that is, if I don’t play right now (that is, I don’t take Alexia to work) - won’t I too regret about this decigion?
Hiring Alexia allows to open up advertisment once you have the money so I gues it's definately a plus.
In order to Hire her you need to find her in Downtown after the first encounter and talk to her.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and yet I laugh because of the blunders of the game. there has just been an event - I go into my mother's room, she puts a taboo on me. OK. taboo means taboo... the dialogue ends. then immediately I go up to her already without an event and start pawing her - I undress and start fucking ... she just told me that she doesn’t allow, forbids, and all that - and ... hahahaha =) Okay, I understand, this is how "holes in the law" work that you can use. but still, it's funny. "yes mom, I'm a scoundrel, scold me, bonfire me, what the hell is worth, yes mom you forbade me to have sex with you *pulled off mother's panties* *choose an anal pilldiver position*" - pfffhahahahaha =))

I propose, as an additive to the mechanics, to introduce a certain flag "supertaboo" - this flag rises and smoothly falls after a while, as if setting a temporary supertaboo, it will calm down. during the time the "super taboo" flag is raised, any activities leading to sexual activity will be impossible. if the taboo is permanent but breaks, then the supertaboo is temporary and does not break in any way.
gameplay will change a bit. but such ridiculous situations will no longer appear. and if mom said "there will be no sex" - then there will be no sex at least until the next morning until she calms down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
should I hire Alexia in the sales department?
I think Alexia is pretty much completely optional. You can do the advertising stuff with any other employee, and her story is very short.

yes mom you forbade me to have sex with you *pulled off mother's panties* *choose an anal pilldiver position*"
Well, the taboo doesn't reset until the next day. So you can for example creampie her as often as you can manage in one day, and only the next time you meet her after the next morning she decides that was too much. Also vaginal and anal are seperate taboos.
If you really need it to make sense, I guess you could explain it that they were still too horny to think straight for the rest of the day (or conflicted) and only really realized their mistake (or made up their mind) after they have slept on it.

Tbh what I find more funny is that aunt and cousin have no such qualms at all

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If you really need it to make sense, I guess you could explain it that they were still too horny to think straight for the rest of the day (or conflicted) and only really realized their mistake (or made up their mind) after they have slept on it.
yes. according to the saying "an affectionate calf sucks seven cows" - well, yes, mother forbade him, but he affectionately approached and again affectionately asked, and asked so that mother could not refuse.
now I understand everything. thanks for explaining.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! i have two questions

1 what i need to imply to aunt rebecca for cunnylingus her? in the sex-poses list cunnylingus is absent.

2 (but maybe this is a longing of question 1)
do the likes-dislikes of each NPC generated randomly at each start (for re-playability)?
in the MOD-version aunt work for me and Cuz sit at home and not give me option to hire her - in this vanilla cuz work for me and aunt sit at home (and more worst - i help her to move to her new apartment - but she not move "in person", she live in the living room and cuz not move to her new apartment and i cannot give sis drugs - oops sorry - its time for paperwork about apartaments - my bad) =)

so the game HAVE training in practice!
and I thought that sexual skills are trained only by completing tasks - but I just happened to look at my skills and I have where there was a 1 in vaginal sex - now there is a 2. and not only that - I had 7 in oral sex - now there are 8 (and I was going to turn 7 into 8, but it trained itself hehe! amusing!) I remember exactly that I did not throw any points into vaginal sex - all that was left from the distribution I threw into the intellect.
amusing! amusing!... and nice, damn it! =)

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hi! i have two questions

1 what i need to imply to aunt rebecca for cunnylingus her? in the sex-poses list cunnylingus is absent.

2 (but maybe this is a longing of question 1)
do the likes-dislikes of each NPC generated randomly at each start (for re-playability)?
1. It's not a matter of her, it's a matter of where you are: the room doesn't have any furniture allowing for cunnilingus. Try to catch her in another room; her bedroom should work well. (This is an important omission from the base game; even a floor or grass should be enough for cunnilingus to work.)

2. Yes, they are.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
giving head - what is it? is it for skulljob?

skimpy uniform and skimpy outfit - why two identical entities under different names? because it's basically the same thing. it's just that a uniform is the same suit only, let's say, the same for many people - but it's the same suit. perhaps I'm misunderstanding something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
giving head - what is it? is it for skulljob?

skimpy uniform and skimpy outfit - why two identical entities under different names? because it's basically the same thing. it's just that a uniform is the same suit only, let's say, the same for many people - but it's the same suit. perhaps I'm misunderstanding something?
1) more like Blowjob/Cunnilingus

2) Skimpy outfit = likes to wear slutty stuff in her everyday wear.
Skimpy uniform = likes to wear slutty workuniforms

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how many as maximum +sluttiness can get overwear?
i can't get more then +20 =( What i do wrong?
virgin killer+busines vest+micro skirt+thigh high boots+forearm gloves.
maybe i overlooked something

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
I just got a bad feeling. Does anyone know if Vren might be from the Ukraine area...? *nerverous sweating*

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I just got a bad feeling. Does anyone know if Vren might be from the Ukraine area...? *nerverous sweating*
well, judging by the color coding of the gender (boys = blue, girls = pink), then yes, there is a suspicion that someone from the countries of the former USSR was involved. I just once asked in the branches on other games - outside the former USSR, it seems that such color identification was not used.
although I could be wrong. but the fact that the required amount of energy in sexual acts is indicated by these two colors caught my eye.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
well, judging by the color coding of the gender (boys = blue, girls = pink), then yes, there is a suspicion that someone from the countries of the former USSR was involved. I just once asked in the branches on other games - outside the former USSR, it seems that such color identification was not used.
although I could be wrong. but the fact that the required amount of energy in sexual acts is indicated by these two colors caught my eye.
It has been the universal standard color code, for at least 100 years and most noticable in childrens clothes.

Reactions: mitch44

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Fun fact - It used to be that pink was considered a boy's colour, because it was a variant of red, a bold, excitable and vibrant colour. Blue was considered a girl's colour because it was a cool, calming colour.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to test new serums on experimental subjects? Let's say I give this serum (which has a 20% side effect trait) to Stephanie, and what happens? if the side effect doesn't happen, does it need to be mastered or is it no longer necessary? And how to understand that a side effect happened? and what happens after that? I just lost a lot of time in the MOD version at the stage of mastering traits (at the same time I recruited a huge RD department of 15 girls in the hope that their total brain power would be more than enough for everything), trying to eliminate side effects, but then somewhere I read that side effects can be eliminated on experimental subjects. So it became interesting - how it all happens. that is, it is possible not to do mastering of traits at all? I got a trait with 80% side effects, and as it is - put it in a carrier serum. something must happen during the testing phase. Or did I misunderstand a bit?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes