llewod

Jun 27, 2018
Is this game still using the same uncanny valley models as before? Asking because I haven't checked out this game in like 2 years.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is this game still using the same uncanny valley models as before? Asking because I haven't checked out this game in like 2 years.
Yes.

While I know we're supposed to keep info about the mod strictly on the mod thread, this is related enough for me to post here I feel: someone is working on recreating the models for both a general graphical improvement and also as a means of adding additional model poses. This is under discussion (with progress pictures) on the mod Discord.

renpy_guy

Feb 10, 2023
Sorry, I didn't mean to step on toes but I most likely did anyway. I invited everyone who was part of the previous repository created by Vren and was hoping to open it up to multiple owners in case one of us couldn't continue for some reason (including Vren if he is still around). There was a discussion on Vren's repository to create something we could share and fix bugs. It sounds like I should check out the mod discord. Thanks for making me aware of that.

I'm not sure how or if new features should be handled. Updating to Renpy 8, unit testing, and bug fixes have been my priority.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Sorry, I didn't mean to step on toes but I most likely did anyway. I invited everyone who was part of the previous repository created by Vren and was hoping to open it up to multiple owners in case one of us couldn't continue for some reason (including Vren if he is still around). There was a discussion on Vren's repository to create something we could share and fix bugs. It sounds like I should check out the mod discord. Thanks for making me aware of that.

I'm not sure how or if new features should be handled. Updating to Renpy 8, unit testing, and bug fixes have been my priority.
You're good man. Modders are doing their own thing. In terms of a vanilla repo, keeping it to bug fixes and performance improvements might be a good idea since people seem to prefer the vanilla experience. But yeah the mod discord is supposed to be a hub for people who like LR2, and not just the mod

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
if vren doesn't come back the mod will keep it alive they are already making vanilla characters.
thank you for that
i personally never played (any) modded version of lr2 but if that is the way to keep playing this game
i will consider it, but if you create a team and keep the ''normal'' version alive i will be gratefull

you gonna open a patron for it ?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i forgot how to convince mother to take topless photos and crap to advance the sister photo shooting quest?
the entire questline is probably broken because theyre already way beyond "sane" parameters.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
i forgot how to convince mother to take topless photos and crap to advance the sister photo shooting quest?
the entire questline is probably broken because theyre already way beyond "sane" parameters.
Take a topless photo with Lily (You can trigger it by using her social media through the phone to ask for nudes before helping her). Then on Saturday Jennifer will ask for an explanation for how Lily got the money. Tell her how she got it. Later on Lily will accost you, and you can choose to tell her to include Jennifer in photos.

From then on you have the option to include Jennifer while helping Lily.

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
thank you for that
i personally never played (any) modded version of lr2 but if that is the way to keep playing this game
i will consider it, but if you create a team and keep the ''normal'' version alive i will be gratefull

you gonna open a patron for it ?
don't know about the patreon. but i can tell you the mod is nice. and there are a bunch of people adding to it and it's really amazing how the community has picked up this.

i trully hope vren is ok but the more time passes by... the more i fear him being ukrainian... that we have lost a brother. o7

Edit: i double checked and him being ukrainian is not confirmed. but people kept bringing this up as an option. " shrug"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gato21

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I just realised, that despite what many say about "no incest on patreon", the main page of Vren is full of it since... start of LR1?? Yaaaa, so "harsh".

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just realised, that despite what many say about "no incest on patreon", the main page of Vren is full of it since... start of LR1?? Yaaaa, so "harsh".
you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get the power to break the incest taboo with the family members, taking more time than most inquisitors are willing to spend. of course they might throw a fit over lr1 but... nobody really cares.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
don't know about the patreon. but i can tell you the mod is nice. and there are a bunch of people adding to it and it's really amazing how the community has picked up this.

i trully hope vren is ok but the more time passes by... the more i fear him being ukrainian... that we have lost a brother. o7

Edit: i double checked and him being ukrainian is not confirmed. but people kept bringing this up as an option. " shrug"
It is confirmed. He said so himself on the mod discord

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
It is confirmed. He said so himself on the mod discord
If true, that's interesting. Vren is Ukrainian for wren, the bird also known in that part of the world as either the king of birds, or the "mouse king" because of its small, mouselike appearance. Associated with the Ukrainian holiday of Malanka, and a ton of fairy tales. I wonder if that's what he had in mind when he chose the name. Hope he's okay.

Reactions: ddtmm

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
If true, that's interesting. Vren is Ukrainian for wren, the bird also known in that part of the world as either the king of birds, or the "mouse king" because of its small, mouselike appearance. Associated with the Ukrainian holiday of Malanka, and a ton of fairy tales. I wonder if that's what he had in mind when he chose the name. Hope he's okay.
I meant that he is not Ukrainian

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes