Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
can you make your mom and aunt work as strippers or prostitutes?
Of course not!

What kind of monster are you to even consider that?! :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oh wait, sorry the spoiler is wrong. :(
You have to own the strip club in order to hire strippers. You can't do that in vanilla version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

prestobob

Mar 22, 2019
anyone have guide for this game? the traits are pretty self explanatory but also how do most of them effect the gameplay? do they just increase happiness? change auto created outfits?

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
I dont want to bring up ethics as its very subjective but at what point could someone just fork his work and continue working upon it and share incremental updates using his/her own name instead of Vren?

Sure doing so would be stealing but seeing as the main source stopped providing...

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I dont want to bring up ethics as its very subjective but at what point could someone just fork his work and continue working upon it and share incremental updates using his/her own name instead of Vren?

Sure doing so would be stealing but seeing as the main source stopped providing...
Stealing?? Not at all. You are just not approaching this from the right angle.

If someone would take the base game, expand upon or do whatever with it and call that a MOD, nothing else needed. How much this is legal? Modder team took Skyrim, created a game out of it, call it Enderal and that is available as a separate title over STEAM.

So if anyone would take Lab Rats 2, start expand on it, call it Workplace Harem and say it's his while on a noticeable spot he would give credit along the lines of "This is a Lab Rats 2 mod" nothing else is required and perfectly fine doing so.

The reality of today has moved far beyond of questions like 'Could we even rename it' :geek: Yes, yes you can.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020

Less than two weeks before the mod team's own go ahead opens. Starbuck opened community feedback channels for the vanilla characters recently

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Oh I didn't knew this was abandoned. Was because the concept was too ambitious, or because it didn't get enough support due to how unattractive the girls were?

I loved the Lab Rats 1, the 2 not so much, but only played a bit on earlier releases, so not sure if it changed that much since that.

Reactions: kagekami42

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Oh I didn't knew this was abandoned. Was because the concept was too ambitious, or because it didn't get enough support due to how unattractive the girls were?

I loved the Lab Rats 1, the 2 not so much, but only played a bit on earlier releases, so not sure if it changed that much since that.
It was pretty popular, and the models were going to be changed, he literally just vanished, could be dead for all people iknow.

yargen

Nov 3, 2017
He was trying to update the models for the engine before disappearing. On the patreon, he had demo's of what it would do. I think it was too big of a change and overwhelmed Vren. I know if it would of worked, then the models could of been changed way more for better events.

Reactions: Jaxter and Porrvald

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
crude i hope he is alright hope when the war and fighting is over he will be able to come back may he make it back in piece and of sound mind

Reactions: Mee&Mee

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Okay Vren isn't even in Eastern Europe. I couldn't find it in Vren's words on the discord, but it was from one of the main developers for the mod relaying that information (from a DM with Vren) in March of last year... Can we stop with the whole Vren is dead at war now?? I would prefer to open up this forum to conversation about the game and not disinformation

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes