aka chi

Aug 9, 2016
Thank you for your comment. I wish to clarify that I didn't pinpoint Ireland, but the British Isles as a more likely candidate. Paypal Ireland may be serving the whole of the European Union (the whole of Europe?), not just Ireland, for corporate tax reason. I seem to recall that, some years ago, reports on the news mentioned that lower corporate tax was one reason for Ireland's economic growth compare to the rest of Europe.
Idk how serious any of this detective work is but all of my subscriptions are US-based creators right now, all patreon subscriptions get processed under Patreon Ireland. It's just the tax thing like you mentioned (google and facebook both have a history of moving profits through irish holding companies for example), also my understanding is it's extremely cheap and easy to register a corporation in Ireland. It doesn't say anything about where someone that has a patreon lives.

Reactions: Jaxter
Sep 21, 2019
0.50.3 Walkthrough take two: The First Week

I wrote a guide of sorts earlier which defines a lot of the terms used in the game and loosely advises on early play in a stream-of-consciousness style of writing, aka a complete mess. I'll quote it here in spoilers so you have easy access to those definitions and can smirk at my first attempt. I've made much more effort with this one, and will be doing a complete (as much as I can for a game with so much RNG) walkthrough of the first week of play. I'll be sorting them by day and turn, and enclosing them all neatly in spoiler tags so you're not intimidated by a yuuuge wall of text this time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's your first week! With Vren RNG no walkthrough can be perfect but this is the routine I've adopted and it's been pretty reliable. Tell me how it works out for you. I may be able to improve it, and am in fact always tweaking it with new ideas. I... I may play this game too much.
I play with the mod (here), since the game has been abandonned. It seems the game (or the mod) have changed quite significantly. On the first day, you can only interact with Stephanie after the first R&D screen, and there is no new contract available to choose on the first day. Not sure about the rest yet, just started.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I play with the mod (here), since the game has been abandonned. It seems the game (or the mod) have changed quite significantly. On the first day, you can only interact with Stephanie after the first R&D screen, and there is no new contract available to choose on the first day. Not sure about the rest yet, just started.
Thanks. I know about the mod. EVERYBODY knows about the mod. I didn't write my guides for the mod, at all. Feel free to post about differences in the mod thread where they're relevant. I don't care

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks. I know about the mod. EVERYBODY knows about the mod. I didn't write my guides for the mod, at all. Feel free to post about differences in the mod thread where they're relevant. I don't care
Oh hey sorry I apologize if I upset you, I just wanted to share information. I appreciate your guide by the way, I went to it because it was the one linked from the first post. I started playing two days ago, it was nice to learn about the combination of mom outfit + serum in the first week. You're right, I should have posted in the other thread.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Oh hey sorry I apologize if I upset you, I just wanted to share information. I appreciate your guide by the way, I went to it because it was the one linked from the first post. I started playing two days ago, it was nice to learn about the combination of mom outfit + serum in the first week. You're right, I should have posted in the other thread.
Nah, you're okay. I have a bit of a hair-trigger about mod evangelists, that's all. Glad it was useful

Reactions: RandomFapinator

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
I HOPE HE IS NOT DEAD, AND WHEN HE THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING AN UPGRADE OR EXPLANATIONS, SAW OUR CONSPIRACIES AND SAT DOWN ON A CHAIR PETTING A CAT WITH A MALICIUS SMILE

johnwick's ghost

Nov 28, 2020
I'm aware of the mod, and the GitHub resource, but has anyone recently tried to mod or advance the game since ai has developed as a useful coding tool?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes