RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So where is this Reformulate mod actually going? I checked discord and couldn't find any sensible info there.
pretty simple, could have asked on discord also, Take vanilla last full release, take the original bugfix, and mod, merge together upgrade to RenPY to 8.1 as a new base for the game, throw in a few new items. keep it open source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juliop

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
600 bucks a month doing nothing is nice. Thats a a easy $7200 extra in cash per year for nothing
$600 a month, minus 12%, minus transaction fees.
Thinking about what someone else makes and what they do for it is a kind of envy that never bothers with the details and is ultimately pointless unless it's your money he's taking.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I just wanted to share something I thought was really neat...

Among AI Chat Bots, the Gabrielle AI bot for this game is one of the most popular ones around...

I couldn't find any other chatbots relating to this game.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
Did anyone notice that 4 months ago on gitgud he joined a group?

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
I just wanted to share something I thought was really neat...

Among AI Chat Bots, the Gabrielle AI bot for this game is one of the most popular ones around...

I couldn't find any other chatbots relating to this game.
AI chatbots? what's this then? got a link?

Reactions: Moosexl

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
AI chatbots? what's this then? got a link?
Hmm...
I don't want to link it directly... You will see why...
You can find a guide by searching "SillyTavern for Retards" (Apologies for the word but its the actual name of the guide)
Tho the link is now AICG instead of SillyTavern, but you won't get results that way
Then you will find a Rentry link

You can find Gabrielle, and many others, on Booru Plus

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
"This version won't really be a game (and won't be a numbered version), but it should give a feel for where content will be added and what the gameplay will end up being like. "

Well its a start - last game was fun :eek:penedeyewink:

Hi. I'm refering to that screenshots of yours. How do you change all the 3d characters just like Lab Rats 1 used to??
I don't like Lab Rats 2's characters. They are so ugly :(

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hi. I'm refering to that screenshots of yours. How do you change all the 3d characters just like Lab Rats 1 used to??
I don't like Lab Rats 2's characters. They are so ugly :(
You don't.
Those are screenshots *of* LR1 as a visual reference to his words 'last game'.

The mechanics of the visuals are entirely different. In LR1 there were just the normal kind of renders (done fast and cheap on Honey Select). In LR2 the models (rendered in DAZ) are versatile, coming in assorted shapes and sizes, and act as 'paperdolls' for you to choose clothing, make-up, and hairstyles for. That means that every single item has to be rendered for every possible pose, shape, etc. You won't have seen many other games do this at all, and none do it with DAZ and RenPy (a game like LifePlay allows different bodies, hair, clothing, etc because it renders them in real time using a different game engine).

Reactions: Tenstorm

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know if the modding team will keep adding stuff? I'm really gonna miss this game, the true sandbox element of it, the fact you could just get random girls and explore and stuff like that...

Everything nowadays is just games with Illusion studio screenshots it's frustrating that you get a decent sim/sandbox and it dies.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know if the modding team will keep adding stuff? I'm really gonna miss this game, the true sandbox element of it, the fact you could just get random girls and explore and stuff like that...

Everything nowadays is just games with Illusion studio screenshots it's frustrating that you get a decent sim/sandbox and it dies.
The short answer is, "yes, they are," but you should go ask them yourself in the mod thread

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021

Tentative roadmap posted on discord liarws on reformulated f95 page.

Reactions: Storm4n and dalzomo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes