srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sad to see this abandoned. I played it a lot and in fact it (and it's pre-decessor Lab Rats) was one of the few lewd games I acutally played multiple times. I made my own private mod earlier. The last version I played was 0.44, probably I give the actual version a try. Maybe even see if I can release anything.

Realy hope he is well and comes back.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Sad to see this abandoned. I played it a lot and in fact it (and it's pre-decessor Lab Rats) was one of the few lewd games I acutally played multiple times. I made my own private mod earlier. The last version I played was 0.44, probably I give the actual version a try. Maybe even see if I can release anything.

Realy hope he is well and comes back.
check out reformulate, it's continuing the game

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
More accurately, the mod has rebranded itself as Lab Rats 2 Reformulated. We don't know what happened to the creator, Vren, but knowing his work ethic we can only assume the worst happened because that's the only thing that could stop him :(

I heard he perished on the Ukranian/Russian frontlines

• Sad
Reactions: 1raunpj

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What makes you think that's the appropriate time to make a joke?
Let's see... because it's redicously that people claim he died in a war he Vren was not afflicted with.
And he was openly communicating dureing the Ukrainen war on this very Forum people assured that VRen is not Ukrainien.
Is the Ukrainien war something to joke about? Certainly not but are these conspirecy theories any better? Definately not

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Let's see... because it's redicously that people claim he died in a war he Vren was not afflicted with.
And he was openly communicating dureing the Ukrainen war on this very Forum people assured that VRen is not Ukrainien.
Is the Ukrainien war something to joke about? Certainly not but are these conspirecy theories any better? Definately not
Why would that make it any better?
He's gone and people reasonably assume for tragic reasons.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I heard he was working for the CIA, helping them with their procedurally-generated corruption/dating game, and their NDA prohibited him from working on his own project.

Reactions: Chimp :D

Krazy112211

Oct 31, 2021
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.12.1!

PC (287MB): - - - -
Mac (277MB): - - - -
Well now it doesn't even exist

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Should i hire mom for the company ? Any disadvantage ?
It just stops any stuff with her current boss if that's your jam. Otherwise, she's a good fit for HR at your company since her Love is likely to be high and you can raise her Sluttiness pretty easily

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I really loved Lab Rats 1 but just couldn't get into 2. It was too much. I was wondering what happened to this.
exactly , im here for a simple fap, if im expected to make my own characters first, takes the fun out of it for me. Maybe not for others. Its like when someone else rubs your arm, if you do it, the brain ignores it, when someone else does it, it feels way different.

first game was it, never saw the appeal of this :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
exactly , im here for a simple fap, if im expected to make my own characters first, takes the fun out of it for me. Maybe not for others. Its like when someone else rubs your arm, if you do it, the brain ignores it, when someone else does it, it feels way different.

first game was it, never saw the appeal of this :(
Well that's why there are VNs and then there are Games.
The world provides for everyone in a sence

slobber

May 19, 2019
i played LR1 once, finished, and moved on. it was more/less linear

LR2 is probably the closest thing to legit sandbox. have been able to replay LR2 many times

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes