slobber

May 19, 2019
i played LR1 once, finished, and moved on. it was more/less linear

LR2 is probably the closest thing to legit sandbox. have been able to replay LR2 many times

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The developer has been silent for nearly a year. So he is probably not working at any game now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Use unren to unpack the rpa files
That gamemod kept crashing for me each time I changed something in the code (like disableing the glasses), I had assumed they used some code checkers... also if you attempt to increase skill levels to 99 it crashes and if you raise them to 9 the game ignores those changes

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
That gamemod kept crashing for me each time I changed something in the code (like disableing the glasses), I had assumed they used some code checkers... also if you attempt to increase skill levels to 99 it crashes and if you raise them to 9 the game ignores those changes
I have successfully changed the slots and side effects chance for serums.

How did you try to disable the glasses. It works for me for random characters by removing this code from the file "helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy"
Python:
if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < age:
    #They need/want glasses.
    the_glasses = None
    if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < 50:
        the_glasses = modern_glasses.get_copy()
    else:
        the_glasses = big_glasses.get_copy()
    the_glasses.colour = Person.get_random_glasses_frame_colour()
    base_outfit.add_accessory(the_glasses)
Special characters with glasses is defined in these files
Glasses.png
Remove lines containing "the_glasses" and in the file"world_setup_characters.rpy" all lines containing "glasses"

I was able to set skills to 99 by changing these in "major_game_classes/character_related/MainCharacter.rpy"
Python:
self.charisma = 99
self.int = 99
self.focus = 99

self.hr_skill = 99
self.market_skill = 99
self.research_skill = 99
self.production_skill = 99
self.supply_skill = 99

self.sex_skills["Foreplay"] = 99
self.sex_skills["Oral"] = 99
self.sex_skills["Vaginal"] = 99
self.sex_skills["Anal"] = 99

self.max_stats = 99
self.max_work_skills = 99
self.max_sex_skills = 99

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have successfully changed the slots and side effects chance for serums.

How did you try to disable the glasses. It works for me for random characters by removing this code from the file "helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy"
This is the wrong Thread for this... maybe PM me if you want more... just know that I searched that Thread and found an explanation on how to disable glasses and applied it... on game start an error popped up that the game was altered and wouldn't start anymore.
Useing Save editors the game refuses to load the save as it was tinkered with.

In the base game I have no problems with all this just to be clear

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is the wrong Thread for this... maybe PM me if you want more... just know that I searched that Thread and found an explanation on how to disable glasses and applied it... on game start an error popped up that the game was altered and wouldn't start anymore.

The save thing is a Renpy thing with newer versions, there is a separate thread with work arounds for that, not per se a mod thing. Considering glasses current mod has an option in mods to put on lasik surgery, where for some money you can have people remove glasses completely and get some love and happiness as well. No need to use console for that.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Oh so the game is abandoned. I wanted to like this game as I love the concept but the art and animation always put me off. Its clear the original developer is more of a coder than artist. Iv thought about making my own version of the game but didn't want to step on the developers toes. but if he is out of the picture...
lol shure buddy. glhf

• Haha
Reactions: SenPC

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017

You could try the universal renpy mod, with it you can edit inside the game itself

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
DA22 and Yurij
I mean sure I COULD use third party tools to fix someone else problems... or I just walk away and play the base game instead... I keep an eye on the project but I can't recoment others to play this game at this point.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
DA22 and Yurij
I mean sure I COULD use third party tools to fix someone else problems... or I just walk away and play the base game instead... I keep an eye on the project but I can't recoment others to play this game at this point.
So because newer versions of renpy makes it harder to edit saves makes you unable to recommend a newer version of a game?

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22 and Yurij
The Renpy new version stopping saves with save editor you will see turn up in more and more new games and newer updates in games, so if that bothers you better take that feature out of renpy as devs have reasons to use the newer version as I understood for improvements that have nothing to do with that feature.

Remove glasses code does not work anymore in mod, since the mod has two options to deal with it and changed the code. one is lasik surgery and second is you can now modify the accessory setup of a char under option modify all clothes if set that on in the cheats, just as you can add makeup for a person or change it. The former modders and now devs made quite a few changes to code they already wanted to make for quite a few years (edit: seems to be a still ongoing process) and due to that some commands that work on the base game does not work on the reformulate version. That does not mean the options are not there anymore though and oftentimes way easier to use without having to go into the console even or the files of game itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yurij

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So because newer versions of renpy makes it harder to edit saves makes you unable to recommend a newer version of a game?
A game that forces content on me that previously was easy to fix... yeah... a mod that refuses me to modify base values to make late game still entertaining and improve basic performance? Yes.
You guys seem far to involved with that mod attempting to become it's own game for my taste so I won't go any further than that.
The Renpy new version stopping saves with save editor you will see turn up in more and more new games and newer updates in games, so if that bothers you better take that feature out of renpy as devs have reasons to use the newer version as I understood for improvements that have nothing to do with that feature.

Remove glasses code does not work anymore in mod, since the mod has two options to deal with it and changed the code. one is lasik surgery and second is you can now modify the accessory setup of a char under option modify all clothes if set that on in the cheats, just as you can add makeup for a person or change it. The former modders and now devs made quite a few changes to code they already wanted to make for quite a few years (edit: seems to be a still ongoing process) and due to that some commands that work on the base game does not work on the reformulate version. That does not mean the options are not there anymore though and oftentimes way easier to use without having to go into the console even or the files of game itself.
It's not only the save games as I mentioned... are you guys part of the Mods Development team that you feel so attacked by me giving negative feedback?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A game that forces content on me that previously was easy to fix... yeah... a mod that refuses me to modify base values to make late game still entertaining and improve basic performance? Yes.
You guys seem far to involved with that mod attempting to become it's own game for my taste so I won't go any further than that.

It's not only the save games as I mentioned... are you guys part of the Mods Development team that you feel so attacked by me giving negative feedback?
Nope, more surprised since a few of those choices were already vrens and the others you can actually change even more easily in the modded version nowadays then ever could in the base game, without having to use console or change game files. (Yes since new devs did change code and also optimized file structure it might take you a bit longer to find those game files if used to old base game though, since they are at different places)

Now if you complained about the new pregnancy system I would get it or gameplay choices new devs made, since some you might like better as others. The savegame problem would have been same though if Vren would have been still around or ever gets back and updated base game to newest renpy version. It is a Renpy feature and has nothing to do with the modded game except that it is also in latest renpy version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos6464

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nope, more surprised since a few of those choices were already vrens and the others you can actually change even more easily in the modded version nowadays then ever could in the base game, without having to use console or change game files. (Yes since new devs did change code and also optimized file structure it might take you a bit longer to find those game files if used to old base game though)

Now if you complained about the new pregnancy system I would get it or gameplay choices new devs made, since some you might like better as others. The savegame problem would have been same though if Vren would have been still around or ever gets back and updated base game to newest renpy version. It is a Renpy feature and has nothing to do with the modded game except that it is also in latest renpy version.
I haven't seen any difference in basic gameplay in between mod and base game... all I see is different graphics and additional Stories with respective unique Characters.
It would have been interesting in those regards but the aformentioned points make the mod less appealing than the unfinished base game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't seen any difference in basic gameplay in between mod and base game... all I see is different graphics and additional Stories with respective unique Characters.
It would have been interesting in those regards but the aformentioned points make the mod less appealing than the unfinished base game.
The save game thing can be circumvented though, there is a thread about how to turn it off in these forums so save game editor online and others work again, since that problem is more and more common the more games are updated to the newest renpy version. The console commands are gone though in some cases, though possibly on the discord there are people who can tell you how to do same with newer commands, I gladly use the newer options in game though and only use commands if want to add a mother or daughter to unique character or such.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes