dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
pregnant woman without clothes?
I saw you also asked this question in the mod thread. Are you using the mod? I do not use the mod, and I've never experienced this but I haven't tried dressing my pregs in every clothing piece available. If you're playing vanilla, please share your save so I can see what's going on. If you're using the mod, I will continue to assume this is a mod-only thing and I wish you luck in that thread

Reactions: morphnet and hyfka

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a way to export all the wardrobe in the vanilla game? I don`t mean to export each individual item, but the whole list, at once, or at least export all outfits/overwear/underwear by category in 1 go. I`ve created a ton of full outfits/overwear/underwear sets and the game is lagging like crazy when i enter the outfit manager now, there`s no way i will export each item 1 by 1, and no way i`m wasting another day or two to re-create all the wardrobe in a new game. I want to import them in the modded version.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Is there a way to export all the wardrobe in the vanilla game? I don`t mean to export each individual item, but the whole list, at once, or at least export all outfits/overwear/underwear by category in 1 go. I`ve created a ton of full outfits/overwear/underwear sets and the game is lagging like crazy when i enter the outfit manager now, there`s no way i will export each item 1 by 1, and no way i`m wasting another day or two to re-create all the wardrobe in a new game. I want to import them in the modded version.
In the console, run the following code:
Code:
for outfit in iter(mc.designed_wardrobe.outfits + mc.designed_wardrobe.overwear_sets + mc.designed_wardrobe.underwear_sets): log_outfit(outfit)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I should think it would be safe an to assume "any content" posted here on F95zone even if it is any out going content (external sites and links) they are held accountable and applied the same rules here on F95zone as too any non out going content (text posting and images) here on F95zone because they are being posted here on F95zone.

This isn't a chan... although I would love to see someone test the limits of this. :giggle:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I should think it would be safe an to assume "any content" posted here on F95zone even if it is any out going content (external sites and links) they are held accountable and applied the same rules here on F95zone as too any non out going content (text posting and images) here on F95zone because they are being posted here on F95zone.

This isn't a chan... although I would love to see someone test the limits of this. :giggle:
You can request mods to judge games for potential rule breaks, there had been instances, when mods allowed games with questionable content to be posted after review before... though some times the content is removed on a later date after reviewing either by other mods or after user complains about the game kept comeing in.... I know this happened atleast with one game before... though sometimes uploaders (hosts) are the problem as they delete files on their end.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Being a huge fan of Lab Rats 1 I tried this game a bunch of times but just couldn't get into it/couldn't understand it.

I'm very happy to say that something clicked in my last attempt and I'm having a terrific time this time around. Great stuff.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Being a huge fan of Lab Rats 1 I tried this game a bunch of times but just couldn't get into it/couldn't understand it.

I'm very happy to say that something clicked in my last attempt and I'm having a terrific time this time around. Great stuff.
This sure is the kind of a game where you can spend ages trying to figure out how to do anything, but once it clicks, and you're the right person, you can have countless hours of entertainment.

By 'the right person' I mean someone who doesnt need detailed graphics for sex scenes and can appreciate generic NPCs.

Reactions: lewdman89

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
This sure is the kind of a game where you can spend ages trying to figure out how to do anything, but once it clicks, and you're the right person, you can have countless hours of entertainment.

By 'the right person' I mean someone who doesnt need detailed graphics for sex scenes and can appreciate generic NPCs.
I generally just really enjoy management games. This one just ended up being too complicated to get started with. There's a ton of options and it's really really intimidating when you first open it up. Also I think the tutorial either wasn't there or wasn't as good the last time i tried it. Having the first week guide in the OP really helped too.

Reactions: dalzomo

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I generally just really enjoy management games. This one just ended up being too complicated to get started with. There's a ton of options and it's really really intimidating when you first open it up. Also I think the tutorial either wasn't there or wasn't as good the last time i tried it. Having the first week guide in the OP really helped too.
Ah yes, the first steps. If you're lucky someone will point out that the best way is to do something simple that gives you just enough money, and then step by step learn more complex serum designs.

Personally I like to experiment and see what is possible. Sadly I was expecting a little more interactions when you start having sex with someone and their mother/sister is in the same room. Was really hoping for some 'well DO you want that promotion' moments... ;)

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Ah yes, the first steps. If you're lucky someone will point out that the best way is to do something simple that gives you just enough money, and then step by step learn more complex serum designs.

Personally I like to experiment and see what is possible. Sadly I was expecting a little more interactions when you start having sex with someone and their mother/sister is in the same room. Was really hoping for some 'well DO you want that promotion' moments... ;)
Yeah I second that. I haven't been able to find any functionality for the "likes threesomes" trait so far, except being able to get them in your harem and them not flipping out when you're fucking someone. I expected some kind of interaction to take place when I have 2 girls with the "Likes/Loves Threesomes" trait in the same room.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Yeah I second that. I haven't been able to find any functionality for the "likes threesomes" trait so far, except being able to get them in your harem and them not flipping out when you're fucking someone. I expected some kind of interaction to take place when I have 2 girls with the "Likes/Loves Threesomes" trait in the same room.
The F95 Forums mod adds threesome.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, is there any news about when the next update is supposed to come out? I can't find it anywhere.
Well, the has not changed in more than a month. The last activity I can see on his is a post from October 30th. All in all, nobody heard anything for three weeks. So, no, no date yet.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes, it's the art I'm looking foward to. Hoping for better looking models. Or I'm I misguided?

I don't l know if it is a game engine limitation or the assets implantation itself set by the developer but its (code for the random algorithm) seems prevented from using any really good assets from being used not saying it poorly coded its precept is just different. I tried to insert custom assets, it did not turn out well. Maybe a more apt programmer could do more.

Not misguided just not viable within the constrains (whatever they maybe) set by at the moment.

Reactions: Ambarino

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Maybe the game is dead already?
Hopefully not. His last post was titled "Next Pose Poll!", so it indicates that the game was not yet abandoned three weeks ago.

That said, I don'have access to the message itself. If a kind soul could paste the contents here, it might contain some more info.

Reactions: bloodbus
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes