Sep 4, 2017
It's been a long time since I last played this game and I forgot, can you somehow change the relationship between npc? Two of my girls become rivals and I want to change it into friends or something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's been a long time since I last played this game and I forgot, can you somehow change the relationship between npc? Two of my girls become rivals and I want to change it into friends or something.
putting them into the same section at work and visiting the room regulary has a chance to change relationship in between girls

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
how do you complete the sisters path, i cant seem to get the mumt speak about instapic
When Mom asks where Sister has her money from, tell on her. Then you can invite Mom to photoshoots. With enough Sluttiness, you can ask her to take topless pictures.
It's a random event I think, so might be more consistent to just keep breaking that taboo

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
When Mom asks where Sister has her money from, tell on her. Then you can invite Mom to photoshoots. With enough Sluttiness, you can ask her to take topless pictures.
It's a random event I think, so might be more consistent to just keep breaking that taboo

Damn i missed this event like a mug

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You know if body changes (hair, weight, bust size and pregnancy growth modifiers) are already a thing then a cock maker not that implausible via the science in game. I can support this.

As a side note you could add the ability to edit fetal modifiers to make mutations like; animal people or stunt and accelerated growth.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
How about first we get the game on track before adding more? Since its been months from last update. Maybe first remake all the postures?..... ps... please add gaping to them as you use them.....be interesting after multiple uses both pussy and ass are gaped... I know... I'm just as guilty. :sneaky:

Reactions: Baudler and 4GunZ

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
How about first we get the game on track before adding more? Since its been months from last update. Maybe first remake all the postures?..... ps... please add gaping to them as you use them.....be interesting after multiple uses both pussy and ass are gaped... I know... I'm just as guilty. :sneaky:
Sure that sounds wait what... "game on track before adding more?" then "ps... please add gaping to them as you use them"

I know there's a saying about kettle and being called black or something... IDFK o_O

Where we going again, are we there yet? Are we there yet?

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and Ranker
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes