Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
How long has it been since we had an update?
Not trying to exaggerate when I say this... but 6 months now?

I understand the next major update is apparently a difficult one, but damn this is a long time.

Reactions: HNH1985

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How long has it been since we had an update?
Not trying to exaggerate when I say this... but 6 months now?

I understand the next major update is apparently a difficult one, but damn this is a long time.
Yes it is a difficult one and it is hope that it brings the game to a whole new level of play.
We will probably have to start new when it comes out so keep playing what you have and maybe try out the mods for this game.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
so, a woman gave birth to my child, now what ? can i interact with my kid or anything ?
Not unless you write a mod.
IIrc Vren himself didn't want children in a sex game and neither do the current mod developers. Go back a few pages, we just had this discussion.
But technically there wouldn't be anything stopping your from generating a (female) character, giving it small breasts, small body and any age you want.
I'm pretty sure I could code that if I wanted, but I don't.
Plus major code overhaul is coming anyway.

Reactions: mitch44

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the Mod there is a nursery that you can raise the new citizen to eventually be a member of your harem
Well we are not in the mod thread but the vanilla game thread and we should keep are convo's pertaining to the thread we are in.
Some players don't use mods.

rorasaurus

May 11, 2017
Well we are not in the mod thread but the vanilla game thread and we should keep are convo's pertaining to the thread we are in.
Some players don't use mods.
seems like the original question was pretaining to whether or not that feature is in the base game and the answer was that, that specific feature is only in the mod. Thats not really a conversation about the mod imo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I remember making this bit of code to allow you to hire your daughters
You could just paste it into any part of the doc and it would work, buuut...
This was for a REALLY early build of the game, so no clue if it won't just crash your game now...

Also, its a SUPER basic code, your newborn daughter will automatically be an 18 year old adult
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 720NoScope

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
Anyone have any update? I'm itching to play this but don't feel like furthering my save. Would rather wait for the update, which is imminent, right?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Anyone have any update? I'm itching to play this but don't feel like furthering my save. Would rather wait for the update, which is imminent, right?
The next update is focused on reworking the character art so you don't have much to look forward to. It'll be a tech demo until the art is done. If you want a playthrough with extra content you'll want to look into the mod if you haven't already (here)

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
The next update is focused on reworking the character art so you don't have much to look forward to. It'll be a tech demo until the art is done. If you want a playthrough with extra content you'll want to look into the mod if you haven't already (here)
Yes, it's the art I'm looking foward to. Hoping for better looking models. Or I'm I misguided?

Reactions: mitch44

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Yes, it's the art I'm looking foward to. Hoping for better looking models. Or I'm I misguided?
Misguided lol. Go back like 10 pages maybe. Someone shared what they look like now. Pretty bad, but more harsh words aren't productive. The next tech demo just adds in one existing position from the newer (worse) models

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
These are a couple screenshots from the new version. Vren said its still a work in progress (can't even talk to Stephanie b/c her rendered outfit crashes the game). Personally I'm not a fan but I think the purpose was that this would allow for more diverse characters/clothing. Also the UI runs about 75% worse in this build, granted it is still listed as a "tech demo".
I see

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes