ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't need to break these, per se. It's more along the lines they freak out after doing sex-related things with MC, and until you can convince them it's okay to do these things, their Sluttiness score is reduced (and the "taboo" is restored) after each time they give in and do it. Convincing generally involves either doing the activity enough times you can tell them "But we've done this so many times already" when they freak out yet again, or using mind break state to make them like (or love) incest.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Because off the "explicit" nature of the game having children perceived or even miss-perceived could open the developer open to all sorts of legal and or social real life ramifications.
If one takes an approach to children the way they did in Skyrim it probably wouldn't lead to any issues.

The children in skyrim are made untouchable by the game developer.
But there is a more important factor they fill a role that can't be filled by adults that is of child orphans and children that can be adopted.

There was two primary reasons for the children being made untouchable in Skyrim. First, was the violence but also because the games are known to have mod content that is sexualized.

That said there isn't really anything preventing the children from being modded or even having had them added into the previous games that didn't have children. I know for a fact mods have been made for at least violence and murdering the children in the game. I can imagine there are people who have made other kids.

Bethesda would use the same excuse in both. There is technically nothing that prevents any game from being modded and having content placed in it the original developers didn't intend. You can't blame the developer for another bad actors actions.

That would be the same legal excuse in this.

Technically clones are another story. The laws on the books don't look at metal age they look at physical age. So even if the clone is of a fully grown adult and has the looks and appearance of such the law would only legally consider the physical age.
If the clone was 10 days old since it was made and it looks like it was age 30 wouldn't matter it is 10 days old.

So the way the game is now can legally be just as much of an issue. That said I'm not familiar with any court cases that have approached the issue. I think most prosecutors would consider it a bad case to take on. That said it doesn't mean the law allows for it.

Another reason they probably don't want to try the case has to do with the ramifications of if they lost and what could be opened up by it. Suddenly you would have a case that says the physical age of the person is less important than the mental or physical appearance. That would cause issues with child sex offense cases.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Just say they are 18, like how they get away with it in other games. If you really want to bring up "realism" in this game, just make a time traveling potion that sends them away for 18 years in another dimension and then returns them to this dimension xD

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Just say they are 18, like how they get away with it in other games. If you really want to bring up "realism" in this game, just make a time traveling potion that sends them away for 18 years in another dimension and then returns them to this dimension xD
There is no need.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Yep it's morally bankrupt. Can't say I love it, but there's not really a better way that isn't kind of stupid/overly scifi
There is already a serum trait that gives instant intelligence, charisma and focus.

Natural Talent:
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who was a genius. Instantly and permanetly sets the recipients Intelligence, Charisma, and Focus to 5.

The mod version also has cloning technology. Combine those with lots of soap operas being shown to the kids in the nursery and it should be all good.

The logical steps would be like this:
1. Use the cloning technology for rapid growth.
2. Use natural talent trait for intelligence and charisma
3. Use soap operas to catch up on emotions and drama skills
4. Wait a couple of months for child to grow up into an adult who could genuinely consent to consensual sex.
5. Use drugs to daterape her like everyone else in the game.

Thinking a bit more about it, steps 2 and 3 do seem a little redundant :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is already a serum trait that gives instant intelligence, charisma and focus.

Natural Talent:
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who was a genius. Instantly and permanetly sets the recipients Intelligence, Charisma, and Focus to 5.

The mod version also has cloning technology. Combine those with lots of soap operas being shown to the kids in the nursery and it should be all good.

4. Wait a couple of months for child to grow up into an adult who could genuinely consent to consensual sex.

they increase natural traits temporarely, as in sending the user into an overdrive mode...same for accelerated pregnancy.
a constant overdrive is bend to cause a negative fallout to anyone.
Not sure what kind of Soap operas you know... those I have ever heard or seen of are an abstraction of reality which would either lead to socially unfit people or mentally mangeled even.
And those people would still be unable to read, write or calculate... so yeah let's create people without knowledge and distorted social standards... you don't even need to manipulate them later useing drugs... let's just let them watch mommy and daddy makeing more disturbed children.

...really all this discussion seems disturbing at minimum, the only reason that cloneing works for Star Wars is that they found an individual with certain biological and mental traits that allowed to create a genetical memmory and than mass produced a character with an identical identity on each of his offsprings... it's also why the clones have to struggle quiet alot to find something like an indiviuality, be as characteric, trait or simple appearance.
I can't see this work in a "real time" world setting, nor do I think it's feasable to bent or break the world to include anything like that.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
they increase natural traits temporarely, as in sending the user into an overdrive mode...same for accelerated pregnancy.
a constant overdrive is bend to cause a negative fallout to anyone.
Not sure what kind of Soap operas you know... those I have ever heard or seen of are an abstraction of reality which would either lead to socially unfit people or mentally mangeled even.
And those people would still be unable to read, write or calculate... so yeah let's create people without knowledge and distorted social standards... you don't even need to manipulate them later useing drugs... let's just let them watch mommy and daddy makeing more disturbed children.

...really all this discussion seems disturbing at minimum, the only reason that cloneing works for Star Wars is that they found an individual with certain biological and mental traits that allowed to create a genetical memmory and than mass produced a character with an identical identity on each of his offsprings... it's also why the clones have to struggle quiet alot to find something like an indiviuality, be as characteric, trait or simple appearance.
I can't see this work in a "real time" world setting, nor do I think it's feasable to bent or break the world to include anything like that.
She wouldn't need to be able to read or do math. She would only need to reach social skill levels and understanding of the world, comparable to the most stupid and poorly skilled girl that someone can, legally or morally, have sex with today. And that is practically no bar at all.

So, it is not really a big amount of skills and knowledge that needs to be learnt and not really relevant if the skills are distorted accoring to some social standards or not. I have for example never heard anyone suggesting that it would be wrong to create a game where you can have sex with flat earthers, animal personas or BDSM personalities. The date raping and incest characteristics of the game is already quite diffrent from what most people would consider socially acceptabe.

On top of that there would also be the grandmother and / or other people around to learn additional skills from.

This is not something that I personally would like added to the game, but if willing to accept brain enhancing drugs and the rapid growth associated with cloning, then I don't see anything technically wrong with it.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
All this offspring stuff sounds like a potential mod but not something to fit into the main game.

I just want more story content with brainwashing your employees into mindless slaves. That and maybe a rival business to compete with you over the pool of women in the game where that business is trying to enslave women too.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can someone please tell me how to break the 8 taboos with sister and mom for the taboo questline please anyoen im at your mercy

Last edited:

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020

Natural Talent:

All fair points. Just a little hard to shake the 1-year old in an 18 year-old's body concept - even with smart serums and all that. If it gets added one day I'll still play it but just funky in concept rn, you know?

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
are there any news for an update, or will this game be abandoned soon? :O loved to play it, even when there had to be a new game every update

Reactions: Vindaria

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how to trigger handjob with sister
Go to the mall with her when she offers. Go shopping for clothing (or lingerie, can't remember; the interactions for each are slightly different) get in the dressing booth together and when she's done modeling the outfit demand she takes responsibility for the hardon she gave you, or something along these lines. Depending on amount of sluttiness you might get a handjob or more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please tell me how to break the 8 taboos with sister and mom for the taboo questline please anyoen im at your mercy
First you got to talk to them and later on more and more options open up.
Sister you can help with both homework and her blog and such and more and more options will open up.
For the mother talk and such and it will open up more and more options.
The mother will ask for help with the bills and it will soon open more and more options.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
are there any news for an update, or will this game be abandoned soon? :O loved to play it, even when there had to be a new game every update
The developer, Vren, has been struggling with implementing Live2D into the game for quite some time. He has recently made the move to move to a more open-sourced based approach for developing the game and is accepting help from the community. Vren himself remains active on his Patreon, on his publicly accesible Git repository, and through at least one community around the game that I am aware of. The game is not abandoned.

Reactions: Asgarlon
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes