Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
don't see 7 new endings but I do see some alterations to one I've managed to get before (turning Nora and Steph into Prostitutes) and in the image folder I see a harem ending. Can't seem to figure that one out.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There are 8 possible ending combinations with 2 choices each and 3 choices total, 2 x 2 x 2. Also has minimum corruption requirements, just set them all to 150 or something.

Reactions: jackkane

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sort of like the current Sister scene in her room, where you can do things. The intent is to give more sexual content, which will lower inhibition, so you can still get an effect from the serum as you play. All the ladies will have them when the game is done, which should flesh it out a lot more.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We appreciate you giving us screenshots but we can't use any since they re-direct to the host instead of being direct links, we don't want people being directed to imagebam and such homepage to view a image and deal with ads, not to mention they'll be dead links in a few months like usual.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Alexia hub image, more for public nudity in the hub scenes. Vren made the image, but will need to write the story around it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the game ending after 120 days kinda limits the games possibilities. He could honestly remove that and make the "ending" scene a goal scene that leads to future content if you succeed, if you fail then it becomes a ending scene.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is for 0.6.1 public! Put it in the /game folder and let it overwrite.
Typical "Dog Mod". And Dev Console is enabled!
Ehehehe.... see if you can catch my sneaky Super comment I put in here..

EDITED - Woops! Messed up with resistance tracker. I meant to leave it so you can see it's at zero and accidentially removed a section of it. This works now!

EDIT 2 - Thought I had min_morningPay done correct but I copied just that line from the old file (no visible difference) and pasted over mine and it's fixed.

Edit 3 - caught a bug. Variables are different between 6.0a and 6.1 so had a variable call the old version of the lily morning scene. Fixed.

I think I've got all the scenes. :D Dat Nora..

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes