Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Edited OP to add my mod. Also verified Cheats do work. And described the mod I did.
Please give me feedback on the mod even if it's good or bad.
Enjoy it, peeps! Happy fapping!
I had to put the original files in a completely separate folder as the game kept trying to load them even after I renamed them

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I had to put the original files in a completely separate folder as the game kept trying to load them even after I renamed them
Grab the original files, put them in a folder, and zip it. That way you can go back to it. Or even use Notepad++ to compare the two files and make your own tweaks.

Reactions: Henz

Username7

May 1, 2017
is there a way to get the door code for the lab
were do i find it
It's in the lab in one of the desk I can't remember which off the top of my head (I wanna say Steph's) but you'll find the lab open with no one around and it'll give you the option to search their desk's.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
nothing wrong with...I have unlimited bandwidth:FeelsGoodMan:
He kept all data and code open - so if you want animated scenes just go and do them yourself, implement and off you fap

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
The hub scenes made resistance much easier to manage and some excellent images. I would love to see a scene with Alex and steph in the lab as well as Alex and lily at the mall.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Now if only we have a pregnancy variation ending that depends on the number of times you've cum inside

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Honey Select modders have created a pregnancy mod for those interested in that but I think VRen is already looking towards the next game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Public release with additions to major scenes and script files. Let me check

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This a bug fix or just the public release or both?
0.7.1 has been uploaded:

Ran this with my save from 7.0 with MuttDoggy's mod and everything is still working.
I did find something.. it is a bugfix that better tracked the girl's swallowing of semen.
It also added some features to help those with resistances.
I re-upped my doggo mod to help preserve those AND included a backup in case you want to compare and/or go back and forth between versions.
So I added a changelog AND reupped poochy mod. :p

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Hi

First off love this game.

I have a question. is there a console command to reduce resistance?

Also on verson 0.7.1 i input the console commands sis_slut_score=200 etc for the girls but their influence score on the screen does not change

pls advise

regards

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I did find something.. it is a bugfix that better tracked the girl's swallowing of semen.
It also added some features to help those with resistances.
I re-upped my doggo mod to help preserve those AND included a backup in case you want to compare and/or go back and forth between versions.
So I added a changelog AND reupped poochy mod. :p
Thanks. Will have to download was going just skip if it was just the public release

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Hi

First off love this game.

I have a question. is there a console command to reduce resistance?

Also on verson 0.7.1 i input the console commands sis_slut_score=200 etc for the girls but their influence score on the screen does not change

pls advise

regards
You forgot the capital o not zero after sis

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks. Will have to download was going just skip if it was just the public release
The mod itself contains the updates Vren did in the script file, minor and major scenes files. :D
I'm double checking image files right now
It updated an image. But there is a bunch of files updated in the renpy folder. So it's best to download the 0.7.1 mega to be safe.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, Vren always does a Patreon release, then another after that contains bug fixes, corrections to the release. Should have noted that. I hadn't done a lot of in depth checking Doggy, thanks for the fix!

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes