KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Haven't worked my way to any of the foursome's yet...or any of the new threesome's for that matter.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
An extremely stupid question. How you can finish the game? LOL
I mean all the girls are fully corrupted, I have found the way to produce all the types of serum. What am i missing?

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
An extremely stupid question. How you can finish the game? LOL
I mean all the girls are fully corrupted, I have found the way to produce all the types of serum. What am i missing?
Get past 120 days in game to get the ending.

Reactions: wep

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Lily Public Slut image

I do hope he makes the writing optional, I find that is the stupidest thing ever. I know some people like it, but personally, just not attractive.

Last edited:

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Quazar87 said:
I've never been able to figure out how to remove the text box.
IIRC, just press 'H'.

You can also press down on the scroll wheel if it's a clicker type

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
None of the cheats work, I can bring the console but all show File "<string>" line 1: expected statement

gaelan

May 9, 2017
when i try to use console cheats i get "unicode decode error" on console any solutions?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
New public outfit for Alexia.

During the training scene for Alexia's "public" tag the need for a new outfit came up: a skimpy version of what she normally wears. This is her with just the dress shirt she wears under her sweater and her skirt rolled up at the waist to make it extra short. Panties and bra not needed.

Putting together this outfit proved to be interesting, and gave me a chance to practice some of my modding skills to modify pieces of clothing that already exist within honey select. In particular, I wanted to make sure I was using the same skirt but shorter, so that it visually matched. That meant duplicating the clothing, modifying lists so the new modded pieces would show up, pulling the mesh into blender for modification, and then making sure all the materials were still applied properly to the finished result. It took some time to get right, but there should be any problem doing this kind of work for other outfits.

Reactions: Henz
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes