CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
i hate this game because of the little sis, seriously why do she have to be a slut used for many other guys? or why the lab girls think i will like to see pictures of them covered in fresh cum that is not mine? NTR

is there a way to stop that?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I don't think that'll be stopped this far in, but Vren is talking about a LB2 I believe, so maybe in that you'll have the you only option.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I don't play this game anymore. I already played through more then once and it's asinine to only offer updates to scenes in the middle of the game. Not going to replay again.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Forgot to post this here:

Another quick update letting you know how things are going on v0.8. All of the major and minor scenes have been edited now to either include a few lines of new dialogue, provide shortcuts to content if the girl has the public tag, or lock content away unless the girl has the public tag. That means Lily will never go out banging other guys unless you train her to do that first.

Because that locks away some content, I want to make sure there's new content going into the game the replace it. Each character is getting a new minor scene, of which I've written two and made good progress on a third. For some characters, like Mom, these are focused on having the public tag because they didn't have much content that fit it already. For others, like Stephanie, it's focused on not having the public tag because a good chunk of their content already involves it.

Right now that leaves two and half minor scenes to write, imaging for everything I've done so far (including a little bit of modding to get a piece of clothing just right), and some testing to make sure nothing is super broken. This update should be pushed out within a week, I'll release a firm date once I'm 100% confident which day it will be.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, I've read it and I think it's good news. Though I never touch Lily (only did it in 1 game to get the harem ending).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

New Fishnet Stockings

I've always thought the default fishnet stockings in Honey Select were too tight knit. For Mom's slutty office outfit (which is now used in a scene that will be added in v0.8) I wanted to make sure she got a proper slutty set of stockings, so I made a copy of the piece of clothing and did it myself.
Besides getting some practice in playing around with the guts of Honey Select I made solid progress on writing up some scenes. I've now got all the scenes expect for Stephanie's written, so all I have left to do the imaging for them and make sure everything is coded up properly.

On the topic of Stephanie's new scene, I've got a touch of writers block trying to figure out where it should go. Because most of her current content fit well with the "Public Slut" tag, I want to add a normal "private" scene somewhere to balance it out. If you have any ideas for a good minor scene, leave a comment and I may steal it.

Reactions: toolkitxx

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
On the topic of Stephanie's new scene, I've got a touch of writers block trying to figure out where it should go. Because most of her current content fit well with the "Public Slut" tag, I want to add a normal "private" scene somewhere to balance it out. If you have any ideas for a good minor scene, leave a comment and I may steal it.
For Steph scene how about a simple bedroom scene like Alexia/Nora bedroom scene, maybe up the ante with options for shower, kitchen, sister's b'room. That's if you choose existing areas, otherwise how about campus toilets, staff room, storage areas, etc, or maybe she has to go to a reception in Nora's place.
Sorry if I rambled on, hope it helps

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I still cannot get the cheats to work at all, It tells me
file <string 1> : expected statement.

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
What scores are needed for each person to ensure that I have access to all their scenes? For example, if you get Alexia's score up, you can do anal with her if you meet with her on campus. Is there a score that's common for everyone that unlocks all their options?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Once you get up to 100 to 125 or so, the options start opening up. I think Lily was around 125 or so, but can't remember exactly right now without looking at the code.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
For Steph scene how about a simple bedroom scene like Alexia/Nora bedroom scene, maybe up the ante with options for shower, kitchen, sister's b'room. That's if you choose existing areas, otherwise how about campus toilets, staff room, storage areas, etc, or maybe she has to go to a reception in Nora's place.
Sorry if I rambled on, hope it helps
Well - Kingsraiden isnt the actual developer . People like to forget to put the quotes sometimes when they post stuff from the original devs ^^ You might want to post your idea on the devs Patreon

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Vren is releasing 0.8 tomorrow (June 20th) with more scenes. We'll see how much he gets done.

A new Lily image

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Lol...forgot the additional text:

Here's a quick bonus image from what I'm working on tonight. A large chunk of time was spent pulling open some game files and making a stretched out version of Lily's panties so she could fit a vibrator inside. I probably could have cheated and done a lot of editing in photoshop, but it was another good learning experience and it feels good to have it done right.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm just gonna leave this here...

This is an animated shower scene that I put together back in the 0.3 days of Lab Rats. It's in .webm format, so you can simply drag it into your browser to watch the movie, use Windows Media Player, etc. etc.

The customized header you see in the lilyshower movie is something I did myself, for a custom mod that I never released. At that time, Vren wasn't 'open' to the idea of custom mods (according to the terms of use). He is now, but I haven't had the desire to attempt to update my mod to the latest version of Lab Rats, plus it was quite rough around the edges at the time... And I'm using a similar interface design in my own project (with modifications), which I hope to have ready for prime time later this year. My laptop is slow with Daz renders, plus I'm still learning, and I have multiple characters planned, so there's a LOT to render...

I wanted to learn how to put the RenPy animation commands to good use, and this movie was a result. It was fun to learn how to do something like this.

The animation is a bit jerky due to the recording sofrware skipping a few frames (slow laptop). Also, I clicked through the dialogue more quickly to keep the file size down. You can slow down the playback speed to compensate if you wish.

Anyways, ignore the flashy header at the top and enjoy the animation I put together. Think of this as fan art...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes