Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The guy has talent and does honest work: I wish he used a proper rendering software instead of Honey Select though.

NooneSpecial

May 4, 2017
Yeah the game would be so much better if vren got someone to make him great renders. Because other than that, the amount of story content he puts out is unmatched by other gamemakers.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah the game would be so much better if vren got someone to make him great renders. Because other than that, the amount of story content he puts out is unmatched by other gamemakers.
A lot of that is due to the fact that he strictly maintained a limited storyline. A lot of other developers either let their storyline expand until it gets out of control, (and you wonder if they will ever finish before they get bored), or as the storyline fills out, they wind up getting multiple conflicts due to there not being enough time to complete certain events before another one establishes. A lot of the other developers seem to be very talented artists with little or no storyboard or game balance experience.
Mac

Reactions: muttdoggy

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Anyone else not able to cheat in the new version??

getting file <string 1> : expected statement

trying
player_money 1000

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Soon as I get caught up with sniffing the posts, I'll log out and within an hour of logging out, I'll return with the dog mod. :D
I think another hour or less from now and I'll be done with sniffing and updating posts.

Reactions: Magdragon

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Don't listen to @RegularJoe he have no idea what he/she is talking about.
I think RegularJoe meant that you have to login to this site to see a full link that's posted here. Not that you have to login to Mega. I just did the browser link without comment in case English wasn't the primary language of Obrist and explaining the whole thing might have led to confusion.

EDIT: My mistake, got this forum mixed up with another one where you have to log in to see links. Please ignore!

Last edited:

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Haven't played this game in many versions - do we get to see the MC during sex scenes now? Or is it still just ladies blowing air?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Noo.. just a dick in the air. Adding dogmod to OP.
Changes noted by looking in the file.... :D

Added....
Tags, tracking, stats for public sex, exhibitionism.
Revisions to a few major and minor scenes depending on public exhibitionism trait
Revised info screens

"Public slut training" added to hub scenes.

New minor events..
Nora pulled over - when flirting with her
Steph stockroom - while working in lab
Lily videogame - while skipping work
Mom dressing slutty at work - during monday mornings

New mom dialog at home asking about work

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Are there any other public training scenes apart from the first -15 Influence, -2 Blue scene for the girls?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Are there any other public training scenes apart from the first -15 Influence, -2 Blue scene for the girls?
The posts from the developer made it sound like it affect scenes like the cellphone pics you get from stephenie. I can't say for sure as I haven't had a chance to play yet

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Noo.. just a dick in the air. Adding dogmod to OP.
Changes noted by looking in the file.... :D

Added....
Tags, tracking, stats for public sex, exhibitionism.
Revisions to a few major and minor scenes depending on public exhibitionism trait
Revised info screens

"Public slut training" added to hub scenes.

New minor events..
Nora pulled over - when flirting with her
Steph stockroom - while working in lab
Lily videogame - while skipping work
Mom dressing slutty at work - during monday mornings

New mom dialog at home asking about work
Cool I will have to give this a try once I get through the regular story.

So far its not bad, the hub scenes do keep things interesting and the resistance balance works out well, so you don't keep giving the same serum to the girls all the time. Looks like once you open the public scenes it goes on for the rest of the game. Renders are still nice, even if its the invisible MC...at least we see the cum though.

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone know how to get the scene with the mother wearing only that butterfly mask?
Train her to be a public slut. :/

If you make the mother a public slut it changes her dialog when you ask how her day was after you send her to work dressed slutty from "everyone was looking at her" to "everyone gangbanged her over lunch".

I promptly loaded it after that. Here's hoping the next update includes personal training. Phred doesn't like sharing girls.

Reactions: Obrist and Deftera

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Train her to be a public slut. :/
No, I get that. Pretty damn obvious, too. I meant, how to trigger the event. Or is it an ending?
Same for the one with the sister being written all over. How do I trigger that event and what the requirements are? Beyond the public slut training.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes