orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Having a girl be a public slut does many subtle changes with what they do. An example is when you pay your mother to wear a slutty dress to work, and you can ask her how it went in the evening. She will do different things with the workers there depending on the influence you have with her.
So maybe i will skip this training. I want personal sluts not public

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can do the training anyways and then remind yourself to not ask her to dress slutty for work on mondays. Try that and see if it works.

tom xel

Jun 12, 2017
so have the newest version and changed the file as stated on the first page, but when i load the game up and push shift + o, nothing pops up or opens or changes, any assistance? :D

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
so have the newest version and changed the file as stated on the first page, but when i load the game up and push shift + o, nothing pops up or opens or changes, any assistance? :D
Have you got past the intro? Not that it should matter, the shift + O (letter o) has always worked.

You did the changes in console.rpy and library.rpy or just console.rpy? Library allows you to use shift + d and get the variable viewer.

Reactions: tom xel

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, kinda bummed by the public content. If I want a public slut, it's because I want to fuck her in public, not because I want other people to fuck her.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can change the wording by opening the .rpa files with notepad or notepad++. I suggest notepad++.
That way, instead of saying "I'm getting covered in cum by strangers!", she can say "I'm getting covered in PC's semen! He's got a jizz cannon!!" :D

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
(Most of this was in 0.8)
Here's the change log going from v0.7.1 to v0.8.1:

- Added the "public" tag to the game.
- Added training section to the notebook, reflecting the tags currently trained on a girl.
- Added "public" tag training scene for Lily.
- Added "public" tag training scene for Mom.
- Added "public" tag training scene for Stephanie.
- Added "public" tag training scene for Nora.
- Added "public" tag training scene for Alexia.
- Added alternate dialogue for many major and minor scenes if the girl has the public tag.
- Added some alternate scenes to some major and minor scenes if the girl has the public tag.
- Added a new minor scene for Lily. Involves playing video games in the afternoon.
- Added a new minor scene for Stephanie. Takes place at work.
- Added a new minor scene for Nora. Invovles texting her at night.
- Added two new favour purchases from Mom, one on the high and low infleunce menus.
- Expanded the strip section of Alexia's hub scene, specifically adding new public content.

- Modified multiple major scenes, raising influence requirement for top level and adding reduction for having "public" tag.
- Modified multiple major scenes, adding sections that require the "public" tag.
- Modified Mom/Lily ending action to better reflect your actions throughout the game.
- Fixed some minor bugs, typo's, and incorrect image displays.

Reactions: Sword26

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Update from Vren:

Now that another public release is finished I thought I should detail what my plans look like for the future.

v0.9 - The Wet 'n Wild Update: This update will add new content, specifically giving me an excuse to get all of the girls into swimsuits at the beach.

v0.10 - The Cum Slut Update: A "Tag" update. This will add the "Cum Slut" tag to the game and add new scenes where the girls just can't get enough semen in their lives.

v0.11 - The Anal Update: Another "Tag" update, adding content for anal sex throughout the game.

v0.12 and beyond - More tag, content, and balance updates until I am happy with the amount of content in the game.

v1.0 - Once the game is in a feature complete and polished state I will consider it finished and move my full development focus onto Lab Rats 2. A fully playable (though bare bones) version of Lab Rats 2 should be ready by this point.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes