3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I changed the console to True then the game won't launch, it says incorrect syntax. How do I fix this

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For the file edits the lines should look like:

Code:
For Renpy Console access:
  renpy\common\00console.rpy
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True

renpy\common\00library.rpy
# After init, make some changes based on if config.developer is True.
init 1700 python hide:

if config.developer == "auto":
        if config.script_version:
            config.developer = True
        else:
            config.developer = True
If they do, copy and paste the syntax error message, that will give a better idea of what the problem is

turt547

Jun 30, 2017
Is public slut only one time thing? After the first time only option I get is "Change your mind and leave."

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
Is public slut only one time thing? After the first time only option I get is "Change your mind and leave."
Yeah, you do it once and get that scene and that's it. This then unlocks some more stuff if they're a public slut, like you can have Alexia walk around campus in a slutty outfit if you have her strip in her hub scene.
It should display them as "public slut" if you look at their information in the notebook thing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
More notes from Vren:

v0.9 Progress Report

I've been hard at work on v0.9, the Wet 'n Wild update! This update will let you invite the girls to the beach, with a number of new scenes set there.
So far I've implemented the ability to invite the girls to the beach, written the travel intro's for each of them, taken their generic swimsuit images, and written three minor scenes (one for Lily, Mom, and Alexia). I'm hoping to get plenty of work done over the next few days and finish up most of the new scenes so I can move on to imaging them.

I'm also trying to figure out a better way to package up the android release so you don't have to move the .obb file for it to work properly, and should have some more information on that soon.

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
very good but i have a view problem with mom scenes. It gave me every time when mom scenes comes.. I just simply click ignore then proceeed :D

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Okay I manage to to create red, but how to purple?
That would be the next level where you need the access to the german research team. You have to suck up to your boss and convince her to give you a login

Reactions: Ara-sH

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Thanks but can u explain more?
My bad - yes i can. You have 2 steps. In step 1 Stephanie gives you some extra research info and you need to search the lab to find the vault. That contains research papers - after those 2 steps and buying material during the weekend you can create red. To create the the next higher level requires you to build up relation with your Labboss (Nora). She can give you login credentials for the website with the other research group. When you have those and looked the site up you can create purple.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes