ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Probably best to wait for the bugtesting to be finished before getting it.

Lab Rats v0.8.0 is available to $5 patrons for a week of bug testing. Once that is done it will be released to everyone for free. v0.8.0 introduces the first of several "tags" that you can train a girl in. v0.8.0 includes:
  • 220 000 words of dialogue. That's 20 000 more than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
  • 25 Major sex scenes.
  • 35 Minor sex scenes, including the ability to train any of the five girls to be a public slut.
  • Over 975 sex images used throughout the game.
  • A total of 17 endings.
  • A moderate pile of bugs and spelling mistakes, that should grow smaller (or at least different) as time goes on.
  • And a pile of bug fixes for the content in v0.7.1

Reactions: mr_tuga
U

User_10739

After 5.1 he should have ended this and put new content into a sequel. I got bored playing the same thing over and over again and gave up on this. Once endings are in the game it should be considered finished.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Just add .nz after mega in the address. It's a easy way to post a mega address without actually posting a link. If it is posted as a full link (ending in .nz or .com for example) you have to login to access it.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Just add .nz after mega in the address. It's a easy way to post a mega address without actually posting a link. If it is posted as a full link (ending in .nz or .com for example) you have to login to access it.
Please DO NOT "explain" things you obviously don't understand to other people ...

Links starting with mega:#! are meant for the MEGAsync, and mega.nz/#! links are meant to be used in the browser. The same way mailto:name@email.com links are meant for the Mail client and skype:echo123?call links are meant to start a Skype call if you have the appropriate program installed, if not they are just an useless text/link on a page.

P.S. And the "you have to login to access it" about a public mega link simply nailed the last nail in you're coffin ... Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about: You don't need to login to download from mega, you need the link and the key to decrypt it unless the key is included in the link - like in the above examples Y0BQjKZK is the file ID and saplbc41xQcA6pq1FbUmi5ZbE3ehfGhiFORhsW2o5jg is the key to decrypt the file. If you want to get more info on the subject you can go to .

Reactions: dussalant

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I am still new to this site did not know that I should only copy starting from # and not the whole thing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks for adding the link, the release came after I left for work so couldn't share.

Looks like you need a new game due to all the new content and features. So far its looking pretty nice, and I like the addition of the public stuff, but have not hit too much of it yet.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes